Thank you for finding us, but we've moved:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Applied Biology & Physiology: Gina, Natalya, Tyler

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Applied Biology & Physiology: Gina, Natalya, Tyler - Page 2 Empty Re: Applied Biology & Physiology: Gina, Natalya, Tyler

Post by purplegeekness Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:33 am

Natalya unbuttoned her shirt, opening the folds to expose her stomach and a white floral printed bra. She moved close running her hands through Tylers hair....it wasn't as soft as Dragons, it felt bristly...and was far too short, but it provided some measaure of comfort. She ran her hands over and through it, enjoying the sensation. Her blood pulsed, quickening as tyler scraped his fangs over her stomach, her muscles contracted in pleasure. She found herself looking forward to this time. She could see Gina was having a good time and it made her happy. She was not interfering. She straddled Tylers right leg, deciding to leave the other for Gina. She had to make allowances for Gina. Her head lowered against Tylers skin, her tongue lapping at the blood sweat as it formed wherever she could reach it.
purplegeekness
purplegeekness
Purple Storyteller
Purple Storyteller

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Back to top Go down

Applied Biology & Physiology: Gina, Natalya, Tyler - Page 2 Empty Re: Applied Biology & Physiology: Gina, Natalya, Tyler

Post by Ac1ds0ld13r Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:16 am

Tyler scraped his fangs down Gina's neck and pulled Natalya into his lap, he turned his attention her and did the same, scratching just enough to draw a few drops of the precious vitae. He tasted it and rolled it across his tongue really taking it in, learning everything he could about Natalya, indeed he could read her Blood like a book. He filed an useful facts away in his mind and turned back to the task at hand. If he noticed the gun, and he did, evidenced by a quick dart of his eyes as it flew onto the sofa, he made no indication that he cared or was bothered by it.

Tyler continued to scrape his fangs down her body, pausing to press his tongue and lips against her skin as he moved. He lifted her and pulled her closer as he worked, his breath hot on her skin, fine red droplets began to appear on his skin, a blood sweat of anticipation. He kept a hand on Gina and turned to meet her again, drawing her closer as well before sliding further up onto the bed, keeping both girls close to him.
Ac1ds0ld13r
Ac1ds0ld13r
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 600
Registration date : 2009-01-22

https://wdgames.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by purplegeekness Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:57 am

Natalya moved forward within reach of Tylers grasp. She smiled as Tyler drew blood from Gina. Her senses flaring into being very aware there was blood being shed in the room. She looked at Gina torn lip with a form of hunger. She gasped as Tyler drew his hand across her waist, her attention finally being torn from Gina's lip. She slowly unbuttoned her waistcoat, dropping it to the floor, as she moved to be closer to the pair. She reached around to her back pulling a holstered automatic pistol from it. She threw it onto the sofa, before pulling her shirt tails out of the pants she was wearing.

She wondered if Dragon was doing all right. She hoped he'd find the solace he needed in Jennifer, she knew he was in love with her. It stung her very deeply, but if he was in love with her, there was nothing she could do.

She drove the thoughts from her mind, marvelling at Tylers body. Her hands roamed over his torso, across his chest, tracing the outlines of his scars. Learning the map of his body. She watched him carefully, learning the touches he enjoyed as she moved closer, swaying her hips from side to side.
purplegeekness
purplegeekness
Purple Storyteller
Purple Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by dejavue Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:27 am

Standing there beside Natalya, watching Tyler watch us, it was as arousing as it was un-nerving. As his fingers grazed my clothing, I reached out and lightly brushed his arm. The need for physical contact at this point was to great to ignore. I moved to the bed at Tyler's subtle urging. Folding one leg under me, and letting the other hang on the side I rested my right hand on his back as he kissed me, feeling a small nip at my lip from his canines.

I remembered his actions somewhat from our first night together and knew without looking into his eyes that they were at that moment outlined in red. I had thought then that it had been because it had been such a time since he had last allowed himself to feel like that. Now I was not so sure. Nor did I care at that particular moment.Slowly I reached for the hem of my shirt and pulled it over my head, revealing to him and to Natalya my young body covered only in jeans, and a black lace bra. When he did settle his gaze back on me I saw that I was right. It was that gaze that held me entranced, like an addict looking at that syringe filled with its yummy candy.
dejavue
dejavue
Player
Player

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Ac1ds0ld13r Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:28 am

Tyler kissed her back and pulling both Natalya and Gina to the bed he sat down. In turn he examined them in the light. Physically they were different but appealling in so many ways. As Kindred their experiences varied greatly in the short time both had been vampires. Tyler closed his eyes and reached out with his mind, touching theres for a moment before moving to the next and retreating. While he did this he kept his hands on both women, his fingers gently roaming the creases in the fabric of their clothing looking for skin. His teeth were still distended.
The expression on his face was one of hunger and contentment. He tugged on Gina until she joined him on the bed, his mouth finding hers and he nipped her lips with his fangs, wetting his mouth with her Blood. Slowly, heavy lidded he pulled away and rolled his shoulders again. His eyes flickered slightly, he had called the Blood again. For what was anyone's guess. Tyler didn't seem to notice anything or give any indication of having done it on his own. He almost languidly slid a hand across Natalya's torso while he looked at Gina's face.
Ac1ds0ld13r
Ac1ds0ld13r
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by purplegeekness Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:39 am

Natalya paused at the threshold to her room, as her emotions warred inside her. She wasn't sure if Gina's words were genuine, they may have been spoken out of her connection with Tyler. Then her memory went back to the situation with Eve. Natalya knew that if this was something Gina truly wasn't comfortable with, she would say more. She poised at door looking over her shoulder towards Tyler and Gina.

Very well. I'll stay for as long as I am wanted here and no longer. I can hope you both spend the night with me. she closed the door to her room, heading back into the room with a large almost predatory smile. She moved forward to be within Tylers arms, marvelling at him. He was indeed very different to Dragon. Her fingertips traced along his arms, down over his chest and finally down to his stomach. She took a quick glance at Gina to see if she was still happy with her presence, before holding his face in her arms. She could see his need for release. He'd lived a long life without much in the way of succour. He must have waited for a very long time for Gina and now she was here. Natalya was happy for them both as she leaned closer, touching her lips to his, in a soft whispering kiss.
purplegeekness
purplegeekness
Purple Storyteller
Purple Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by dejavue Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:24 am

I stopped kissing and tasting Tyler's back and stood there as he moved towards Natalya. I listened as Tyler complimented not only her on her actions tonight but on Natalya as well. Tyler was correct in making the assumption of my limits to please him. Nothing mattered more to me and it was only his wishes that he need speak to make me move.

I returned the kiss to Tyler and snuggled in closer to his side as he held me. When he finished speaking I looked from him to Natalya, "If I may, Natalya, if Tyler wishes you stay here with us then by all means stay and enjoy yourself. I won't lie about wanting his attention and affection but I also want to make my Sire happy and if this is what he desires then so do I."

I looked from Tyler to Natalya and waited for one of them to respond to what I had just said. Just knowing that he was still looking at me, still wanting me, was enough to satisfy any jealousy in me.
dejavue
dejavue
Player
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by purplegeekness Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:12 am

Natalya stopped at the threshold of her room, she turned back looking towards Gina.

"Thank you for your words Tyler, but Gina does not want me here. I made a mistake in offering myself to you both when she.... has so much invested in you. Look into your childe's eyes. They hunger only for you. That may or may not change in time, but for now she wishes only your presence. I will only remain on the day and at the time that she wishes my presence to be here." she smiled at Gina "Enjoy yourselves"
purplegeekness
purplegeekness
Purple Storyteller
Purple Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Ac1ds0ld13r Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:03 am

Tyler smiled at Natalya's words, clearly pleased with her response. It showed character. Something he had found the majority of his clanmates to be lacking, her sire included. He brought her up short of the door with a word. "Wait." It was one of those "Stop or it will suck to be you" statements. He waited for her to look at him again and continued, "Gina would and has risked a great deal of my affection. I do not give it lightly, and we are both aware of that. You on the other hand should be applauded." He spent a second gauging her reaction.

"Both of you actually." He stepped closer to Gina and slipped an arm around her waist, kissing her warmly. "Gina everything you've done tonight has pleased me. Natalya. Your readiness to stand up for something you feel is right shows a lot of character. Something I'm afraid you'll find a great deal many of our brothers and sisters lacking. That said...I'm hungry. I don't often get the chance to enjoy myself. Tonight seems a good night for it. I would rather you stayed." He kept a hand on Gina the whole time, he touched her skin at her cheek and then let his hand fall to rest on her hip again.
Ac1ds0ld13r
Ac1ds0ld13r
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by purplegeekness Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:37 am

Natalya stood silent, her smile playing across her face as she watched Tylers body. Every body had a story to tell and Tylers was a long story, filled with sadness, filled with violence and blood. The raw physical appeal of him made him enticing to be with. Dragon has style, suave and sophistication. Tylers body promised an altogether different experience to that promised by Dragon. The corner of her lip quirked upwards as Tyler made his statement. She waved her forefinger at him. The need that her body was filled with evaporated.

"Tsk, tsk Tyler. Only one getting to spend the night, when two can be so much more pleasant and interesting?" she placed her weight on one hip considering the situation. "I'm afraid this being the case, I withdraw. Your childe cares for your affection and attention more than I ever could. She'd risk much for your affection, as I would for Dragon......should either of you change your mind, or wish for my company I'll be in the study." Natalya felt that it wouldn't be right under these circumstances. Affection was to be bestowed by the person giving it, not to be demanded in competition. Natalya looked Tyler over once more from head to foot, giving an unhappy sigh. He wasn't being reasonable. This could have been so much fun. She looked over to Gina seeing the fire in her eyes, realising this had all been a big mistake. She'd drastically underestimated the depth of Ginas feelings for her sire.

My apologies. Feel free to use my room for however so long you please.
purplegeekness
purplegeekness
Purple Storyteller
Purple Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by dejavue Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:16 am

I stood there looking over his chest and arms, slowly circling behind
him to look at his back. Every scar he had seem to be waiting to be
acknowledged. I slid my arms around his back to his waist, softly
kissing each scar or at least the ones I could reach. I reached up and
cupped his chest softly as my tongue continued playing across the
scars. His nipples rolled between my fingers and I could feel them
becoming erect under my touch. "And who might be the lucky one to win the favor of your attention Tyler?"
dejavue
dejavue
Player
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ac1ds0ld13r Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:16 am

Tyler had left the jacket in the other room and looked around, taking in his surroundings. Standing there, near the middle of the room as he could get, he cut an imposing figure. The t-shirt drew tight around his chest and arms. Tyler was big. He stood over six feet tall. His back was broad and muscled, even through the shirt. His stomach was flat and his chest was just as broad as his back. Thick arms hung from his shoulders ending in large hands. He stood erect, proud, almost noble with his chin up.

Tyler Crown was not a subtle figure. He had strong features and it was easy to tell by the expression on his face as he pulled his shirt over his head and tossed it onto the love seat. His chest, arms and back bore scars from many a deadly encounter. Burns from gunshot wounds, huge claw swipes, stabs, rips.... A small portion of his back was a lattice of scar tissue. Tyler continued to look around and leveled his eyes at Natalya and at Gina in turn. "Where were we? There was something hungry in his eyes, and it was almost frightening. Where Dragon was smooth, and suave. Tyler was commanding and physical. Without the robes and cloaks of his station, or the suits he had tailored to make him look fearsome, Tyler Crown had a build mortal men worked lifetimes to never quite achieve, and in the soft light, he didn't appear quite so intimidating. Instead, he looked more appealing. "One of you is going to get to spend the night with me..." He mused allowed, as licked the fangs that had descended from his incisors.
Ac1ds0ld13r
Ac1ds0ld13r
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by purplegeekness Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:44 am

Natalya shrieked with delight as Tyler yanked her hair. She released her hair from his hands, and walked slowly out in front of both Dragon and Jennifer. Her movement was sly and coquettish. She intended to draw attention with the way she walked. She walked over to her sire, leanign over to kiss him on the forehead. "Have fun, my love."

Turning her back to Jennifer and Dragon she extended one arm to Tyler and the other to Gina. She leaned forward to kiss each of them on the hand, a quick peck before standing. She turned around on the spot, switching hands over her head. She waited for each of them to stand up, before walking ahead to her room. She led them to her room, her hips swayed as she walked slowly, a small visual treat for those who were looking. Natalya was confident they'd both be looking.

"This way. I think you'll find it most comfortable. I'm rather tactile. I enjoy the sensation of silk against my skin."

Natalya's room was large, her bed could easily accomodate all three. Her room was well-apponted, each piece of furnishing chosen with care and attention. A desk with a computer and some books stood in one corner. Several large bookcases filled with old leather bound books stood next to it. Mauve seemed to be her favourite colour, with a few darker shaded items around for contrast. The bed had an old purple and white throw on it, something that had seen many years. On the walls, paintings by a myriad of different artists and styles were placed at point shosen to enhance the features. The only thing completely noticeable by its absence were photographs. A large lavender sofa stood in front of a mahogany coffee table, a matching love seat forming an L around the coffee table. Several extra cushions were nearby. The room was softly lit by Edwardian looking wall sconces.

"Bienvenue chez moi"
purplegeekness
purplegeekness
Purple Storyteller
Purple Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Applied Biology & Physiology: Gina, Natalya, Tyler - Page 2 Empty Applied Biology & Physiology: Gina, Natalya, Tyler

Post by Ac1ds0ld13r Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:26 am

Here we go...
Ac1ds0ld13r
Ac1ds0ld13r
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2