Thank you for finding us, but we've moved:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tremere Lounge - Natalya, Dragon, & Tyler

3 posters

Go down

Tremere Lounge - Natalya, Dragon, & Tyler Empty Re: Tremere Lounge - Natalya, Dragon, & Tyler

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Sun May 17, 2009 1:28 pm

Dragon watched Tyler, but he seemed more interested in Natalya. He laughed a little. "It's a little late to be buying clothing, unless you plan on doing internet shopping. But yes, you should check on Ekaterina and make sure everything is okay for her. I was under the impression you had already done that." Dragon let go of Natalya so she could get up and do whatever she needed to do. He watched Tyler again. Only after Natalya had left did Dragon dare say something that was potentially harmful.

"Tyler, don't look at me like that. And don't insult me by pretending you don't know what I am talking about either. Envy is written backwards all over your forehead in giant black magic marker, it's that easy to see. While it is somewhat flattering, it's unhealthy. Nobody but you is stopping yourself from having any fun. I may be a hedonist who appreciates the finer things in life, but I do so because it's my choice. All work and no play would turn me into well..." Dragon paused. "Well, honestly, you. I'm not suggesting you're boring, or that being you wouldn't have it's perks, but honestly, I'd be bored, disenfranchised, and so fed up with the Tower that I'd consider going Anarch or joining the Sabbat. That would be unacceptable." Dragon smirked. It was his trademark smirk, which meant there was either sarcasm or irony coming next.

"I mean really. You're making such a huge fuss over this thing with Tatiyanna and a new chantry and blah, blah, blah. Why? Did you bother asking her childe where she havens at? Better yet, why not just summon her? You can do that, right? Or am I the only one around here who knows how to work outside of the parameters set by elders who themselves are too anarchonistic to survive in this world? You as well as anyone here should know that Age means nothing and Status is only worthwhile when you take it yourself." Dragon leaned forward. "I think that in addition to a vacation, you need to learn to break the rules. After all, you're an Archon. You are the rules. Incidentally enough, it was working with John, Ryan, and Christian that taught me that. It's also why Esperanza hates me. She insists on playing by the rules. I understand that there are no rules except those I impose on myself."

Dragon's head cocked to the side. "I digress. Who am I to tell you how you should conduct your affairs? Besides, Seung should be arriving soon. She called me about a half hour ago. She said she'd be here in about forty-five minutes."

OOC: Tyler and Natalya can respond to this thread if you feel the need, but it's over.

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1279
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Back to top Go down

Tremere Lounge - Natalya, Dragon, & Tyler Empty Re: Tremere Lounge - Natalya, Dragon, & Tyler

Post by purplegeekness Thu May 14, 2009 2:20 am

Natalya had enjoyed the wine wondering where he managed to obtain Vitae of such rare and exquisite taste. She had some of the answers to that puzzle from her trip to Chinatown, but other parts remained unanswered. She suspected Dragon might be dealing with the Kei Jin in town on a more regular basis than he intimated.

And then he touched her, that cool sublime touch from the hands that had brought her so much joy and all her thoughts of anything more important than merely being with him fled from her mind. "If you wished to be intimate with me now, then I should have to grant you your wish, Dragon. I don't mind if Tyler watches....or joins in......but it might be best to postpone our celebration until after Ekaterina is settled for the evening. I have to buy her clothes and see to her needs. It might be an opportune time to ask her for the location of Tatiyanna's haven after we provide for her basic necessities."
purplegeekness
purplegeekness
Purple Storyteller
Purple Storyteller

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Ac1ds0ld13r Wed May 13, 2009 2:37 pm

Tyler nodded. "Then I'll meet up with her and figure something out." He emptied his pipe and replaced everything neatly in its place. He was growing frustrated with Dragon's excesses. Relaxing and having fun was one thing. Arbitrarily creating dangerous Blood Bonds was another. "Any idea how to get in touch with her? He looked at them both with some curiousness and tried not to be disgusted or bored to death with their melodramatic showing of affection.

It had been a long night, and there was some appeal to their invitations, but Tyler knew there was work to be done. He knew his enemies were out there, moving against him, and his clan. So, while Dragon played, and risked everything with his inaction... Tyler would work. Tyler was always the one to get things done. Tyler was always the one that risked everything to save everything. A fact he had become painfully aware of over the last few years, and he was more than a little tired of being put in the situation. Right there, he determined his last action for his clan would be to save them from themselves one more time. After that... Tyler's efforts would turn to creating his own chantry. His own private haven away from everyone. He would no longer serve the Tower or the Pyramid. Tyler Crown, was determined to be an agent of himself.
Ac1ds0ld13r
Ac1ds0ld13r
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 600

https://wdgames.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Tue May 12, 2009 3:52 pm

Dragon watched Natalya sip his drink. It had a slightly sweet, thick apple and cinnamon taste too it. When she handed it back, Dragon smiled. He took the last sip of it and then set it down to the side. "She's right, Tyler. Ekaterina needs someone wise and caring to speak to about what is going on. I am slightly in disbelief that I hadn't thought of this earlier, but Ekaterina would know where Tatiyanna keeps her haven. Or rather, I imagine she would have just as good an idea as anyone else in the Midnight Guardians."

Dragon's hand slid further up Natalya's thigh. It went under her dress. It stopped awfully close to her ass. Dragon's eyes revealed that he immediately realized she was wearing no underwear. In response, Dragon kissed his childe on the ear, tugging with his teeth before nipping at the side of her neck. "What about me?" Dragon asked sheepishly. "What if I want to be intimate with you?"

Dragon pressed his lips to the back of Natalya's shoulder. "Regina might not be around, but were you to undress right now, I would be unable to resist. I doubt Tyler would willingly resist, though he might be slightly intimidated." Dragon smirked his usual smirk, even if it couldn't be seen. His hand went from Natalya's ass back down the front of her thigh, pulling her closer and holding her tighter. He slowly shifted his hand back upwards.

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by purplegeekness Mon May 11, 2009 11:52 pm

Natalya shook her head. "Ekaterina needs a soft hand for the time being. She's used to being forced to do what she does not care for. Tyler, I would advise you to ask her if you need her rather than force her. She would truly grow to despise us if forced to do anything against her will. If you truly need that release and Regina is not available I would gladly take her place rather than have you force Ekaterina."

Natalya listened to Dragons whisper in her ear before nodding once. She took the glass, sipping at it slowly savouring the richness of the blood contained within. "Well, it might be less fun without Gina around, but I can promise you that tomorrow you'll feel like a new man. If you're concerned...we do not have to share blood....or even be intimate. I could just spend the time with you for the company....but it is up to you. I also give a good massage and I'm good company."

She sipped some more at the glass before handing it back to Dragon.
purplegeekness
purplegeekness
Purple Storyteller
Purple Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Mon May 11, 2009 10:23 pm

Dragon held Natalya. He nuzzled the side of her neck with his lips and chin and then sighed slowly. He looked over at Tyler. "Tyler what would you like to do now? Regina could be summoned if you need her. There is... Ekaterina who I am sure could use some Tremere attention." Dragon ran a hand over Natalya's thigh. He whispered something in her ear, and then his attention went back to Tyler. "Or, if you thought it more interesting, I don't think Natalya would object too awful much if there was a repeat performance." Dragon handed Natalya his glass after picking it up and taking another sip of it. It was still half full of some thin, almost watery looking red blood.

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by purplegeekness Mon May 11, 2009 9:17 pm

Natalya nodded, moving to lounge across Dragons lap. It always felt comfortable there. She looked up with satiated eyelids to see the drop of blood on his thumb.

"Oops." She moved forward, enclosing his thumb with her mouth and with a slight teasing flick of her tongue, licked Dragons thumb clean of the blood. "I'll be good next time." she watched Tyler lazily from the corner of her eyes. "Yes, Tyler does need to relax. He's had an eventful few days. Regina will be grand in time. It's been a chaotic time for her embrace and in such a haphazard environment. The poor girl must be wondering what is going on."
purplegeekness
purplegeekness
Purple Storyteller
Purple Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Mon May 11, 2009 8:28 pm

Dragon looked like he was about to answer Tyler. He didn't though. He looked at Natalya as she came in. When she plopped down next to him, he looked her over again. With a light smile he listened and then touched her cheek. He used his thumb to touch the corner of her lip. "Nothing much. I was giving Tyler instructions to relax and take two weeks off. Regina is too mild mannered to do much in the relaxation business. She has a lot of learning to go through, and I suspect it will be quite taxing." Dragon slipped an arm around Natalya as she put her head on his shoulder. "What else... yes. I told him I didn't intend to mess up everyone's fun last night. I checked the video footage to make sure you and Ekaterina were fine, and just prior to that, I had Tyler give me a report on what was going on."

Dragon looked at his thumb and showed Natalya. "You missed a spot. See?" There was a drop or two of blood on it.

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by purplegeekness Mon May 11, 2009 8:10 pm

Natalya knocked on the door before entering the room, just in case Dragon was entertaining one of the club staff. After popping her head inside the door she could see he was alone with Tyler. She walked in feeling really relaxed and sleepy. Her face slipped into an expression of tired happiness as she sat down beside Dragon.

"Now that was good." she chuckled to herself as she rested her head against Dragon "You should try him sometime. American wrestling thingy people taste very good. I highly recommend the taste. Try it if you should ever have the opportunity." Her face relaxed into an extremely satiated smile as her head thunked against Dragon. "Whats happening?"
purplegeekness
purplegeekness
Purple Storyteller
Purple Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Ac1ds0ld13r Mon May 11, 2009 7:12 pm

Tyler shook his head. "That'll work. You know, I've been thinking... They're either jealous, or afraid of us. I can't decide..." Tyler let the statement hang in the air, and he looked troubled for a change. Not peeved, or annoyed, or angry, but genuinely troubled, and it was clear, Tyler wasn't talking about the Anarchs in LA anymore. The pipe hung in the air in his hands while he spoke, but he resumed puffing on it as soon as he was done. The aroma built a wispy cloud around him quickly. It was whatever he was making out of the vitae and tobacco he was bartering with you for. Tyler wasn't a drinker, but he had a helluva knack for putting together some nice pipe blends with your stuff.
Ac1ds0ld13r
Ac1ds0ld13r
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Mon May 11, 2009 6:55 pm

Dragon nodded slowly. When Tyler had finished, Dragon was silent for a moment - it was just to make sure that there was nothing more coming. "Alright." Dragon had said. "That Lasombra knows nothing of consequence. If she's to be believed, Han took her hand. Tatiyanna wants a fragment of the Book of Nod allegedly in her possession. I think that may warrant more investigation, but until the situation with Tatiyanna is resolved, I think it's safe to ignore that." Dragon took another sip from his drink. Then he set it down.

"You know," Dragon said, starting off a little awkwardly. "You know, I wasn't trying to break up your fun with Natalya and Regina last night by just randomly barging in. I don't blame you. Regina is a bit too passive for my tastes but I can see how Natalya's dynamic personality is a turn on. Having said that, I do feel you need to relax. You're much too stiff about things lately Tyler. You've even been openly argumentative with me, something that even a year ago, you might have done in your dreams. I've been pondering this. I don't suspect you envy my position or authority. I don't feel that you need to justify your own actions, and I go to great lengths to stay out of your business." Dragon paused.

"There isn't much more for you to do tonight, so relax...and after this thing with Tatiyanna is over, I'm dismissing you on leave for two weeks. Go get laid, invent a new ritual, buy a sportscar, or do whatever it is you would do if you were relieved of clan responsibility."

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ac1ds0ld13r Mon May 11, 2009 6:26 pm

Tyler nodded and began his speech. Bullet by bullet he went down his list, summarizing what he had taken down in his notes. He extrapolated where Dragon asked, or where he felt was necessary to do so. His speech lasted for about five minutes and he wrapped it up with, "Dick should be our next target. I think our only shot at getting a solid lead on where to find Tatiyanna is with him. Ideally we'll catch her along with anyone else that will be willing to pick up her torch and give us any problems. I'm thinking something like what that Sheriff in New York did. One quick strike. We can eliminate damn near anyone willing to cause us harm." He was dead serious too, that was clear, but it was also evident from his bullet point report earlier that Tyler did not expect to find an army. He only expected a small handful of people around Tatiyanna working closely with her, and thats precisely what he was referring to with his strike.
Ac1ds0ld13r
Ac1ds0ld13r
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Mon May 11, 2009 6:06 pm

Dragon didn't look up from his screen. He shifted only enough to reach over, grab his drink, and then take a sip. He waited a moment for Tyler to get settled before saying anything. When the time was right, Dragon nodded. "Ekaterina and Natalya are feeding. It should be only a few more moments before we hear from either of them." Dragon went through the motions of closing down his laptop. He set it off to the side and then looked Tyler over squarely. "Report."

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ac1ds0ld13r Sun May 10, 2009 9:48 pm

Tyler's entrance was careful. Not subservient, but cautious not to break Dragon's concentration. It was a habit and a show of respect the Tremere had picked up. He detested when people did it to him, so he tried to avoid doing it to them when possible. He quietly took a seat and pulled out, one at a time, inspecting each one carefully, his pipe, tobacco, and the small box he kept both ashes and his lighter in.

He prepared everything for that first wondorous puff, and produced his own journal, and his pen. While Dragon typed, Tyler wrote. He made a note of the pacing grounds with a silent smile. He spent a few moments collecting his thoughts on paper...

If Herc was able to set them up with a meeting with Dick and his Midnight Gaurdians Tyler could streamline the questioning. While he had not quite expected Kruell to be so thoroughly programmed, he had anticipated substantial tampering. He wondered if Dick would have the same issue. The biggest problem he had now: They were still chasing a shadow. Tyler need a location he could confirm and reconoiter before Tatiyanna showed up. He also wanted to catch as many of her allies in one place as possible. To kill as many birds with one stone as possible. Tyler knew that was not going to easy, but it was something he needed to make happen. Catching them all at once minimized the chances of them getting away and possibly coming back for revenge. It also maximized the chances they would eliminate as many of the pawns and middle men in whatever she was planning in one shot as possible. That would only leave her and the ring leaders.

The whole time Tyler scribbled in his pad. He was making comparisons of what he had already known versus what Kruell knew, or at least had told him. Tyler was almost half tempted to just toss out anything Kruell had told him. With that level of programming, there were few ways to be sure of anything he had said. Still, getting Dick out of it was a good lead. It cemented Tatiyanna's ties with the Midnight Gaurdians. That was something Tyler could work with...
Ac1ds0ld13r
Ac1ds0ld13r
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Tremere Lounge - Natalya, Dragon, & Tyler Empty Tremere Lounge - Natalya, Dragon, & Tyler

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Sun May 10, 2009 2:22 am

Dragon had been relaxing in a chair - a typical big fat black lazy boy. He was keying away on a laptop computer entering information. Dragon had changed and was now in a black and grey checkered pair of men's jammies. He'd showered, and so his hair was wet. He had a drink at his side on the small end table in the room, and like usual, he'd had only a single, dim light on.

The lounge was just a small, fifteen by fifteen room with chairs and a coffee table in the middle of the room. The coffee table had a large glass ashtray on it, pulled just close enough to be within Dragon's reach. There was space to pace around if it was necessary. A single light hung from the wall near Dragon's chair.

Last edited by Jedi_Master_007 on Tue May 12, 2009 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down