Thank you for finding us, but we've moved:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FYVM - Tyler Crown

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

FYVM - Tyler Crown Empty Re: FYVM - Tyler Crown

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:13 pm

Herc came up, holding the big chunk of wood. He was slightly off balance after Kruel jumped passed him, but it didn't stop the big Brujah from trying. He leaned heavily on one side and kicked with perhaps the ugliest looking roundhouse you had ever seen. His shoe hit Kruel right in the side. The force was enough to tip the Nosferatu to the side and backwards, pushing him against one of the shelves. Kruel braced and grunted. He hit, and then bounced right back with a snarl. He stabbed at Tyler going low with his claw full of Rowan rings but while he did it, Kruel's momentum carried him back between the Archon and the Brujah.

OOC: Dodge 5 if you are, or soak and take your second shot. Then it's Herc's turn to do his Celerity stuff.

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1279
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Ac1ds0ld13r Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:16 pm

Tyler roared at Kruel as he launched himself, outstretched at the Warlock. When Tyler seen the Rowan Rings on Kruel's hand he growled and easily side stepped the would be crippling blow. Kruel landed and his claws raked through the air where Tyler had been.

The Archon raised the barrel of the gun quickly and let a round rip out of it. The bullet hit Kruel cleanly in the chest, point blank range with a satisfyingly wet "thwack." Whirling Tyler prepared for his next move. Out of the corner of his eye he seen Kruel flinch, but nothing else.

"Fucking hell..." Tyler groaned. Kruel was tougher than he thought, this was going to be ugly. Tyler immediately started to plot his next move subconciously. He had to plan quickly...
Ac1ds0ld13r
Ac1ds0ld13r
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 600

https://wdgames.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:48 pm

Kruel came over the counter in a swift vault. His right hand was a massive claw, and that's when it dawned on you. The wooden rings he was wearing when you met Tatiyanna were not merely runic. They were magical Rowan Rings. Stakes. They were also particularly painful when you got stabbed with them!

"Shit! Tyler look out!" Herc had shouted as Kruel pushed passed him, knocking him into the wall. As you were bringing up your gun to fire, Kruel went right for your gun hand, slashing down like a feral Gangrel.

OOC - Dodge 2!

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ac1ds0ld13r Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:13 pm

Tyler was just about to do something profound with the room when he caught the glimmer of movement out of the corner of his eye. He took a quick aim and fired the gun in the direction as Kruel's hand planted on the counter and launched himself at the Warlock. Tyler grit his teeth and braced himself. This was probably going to hurt.

BLAM!

BLAM!

He called the blood to give him celerity. He figured the speed boost would be helpful in the next half second or so. He let loose with two big rounds from his big gun, keeping his arms close to his body. He wanted Kruel and he didn't at all mind him being close. Tyler had a lot of nasty tricks up his sleeve for the ocassion...He sent blood to his limbs, increasing their strength. He wanted to break Kruel, and badly.
Ac1ds0ld13r
Ac1ds0ld13r
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:59 pm

Herc picked up one of the wooden crates and held it on the ground. He stomped on the end of it. It snapped apart with ease in the Brujah's hands. He ripped a chunk of splintery wood off and brandished it menacingly as he fell in behind you. Just having a big Brujah with a large chunk of wood and ready to use it was comforting when said Brujah was on your side. It was rare that you had muscle going into a situation like this, and while you were easily capable of handling things on your own, your confidence was easily boosted with the knowledge that muscle was on your side.

Somewhere deep inside you began to realize why kindred with bodyguards and big muscle bound men always did the overconfident thing. Muscle and Thaumaturgy. It was a combination almost unheard of. You stepped around the cash register which had been knocked on the ground, apparently when you fried the door. A busted 42" plasma TV nearby popped and cackled on the wall next to the register. Herc stepped into the room behind you. His hand squeezed against the chunk of wood in his hands. "Kruel. Man this is fucked up. We're supposed to be cool, and now I hear you're fuckin' around with the Sabbat. What kind of message does that send?" Herc looked at you and shrugged...

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ac1ds0ld13r Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:07 pm

Tyler smiled. It was a sadistic smile, he levelled the gun out in front of him and started walking, taunting Kruel as he went. "You ruined my suit you know. I'm going to have to break your jaw, and probably your lanky fucking hands too. Goddamnit. Would you stop running and just stand still. Don't do that lame Nosferatu hiding crap either. I'll find you. You're simply not that good. The harder you make this on me, the less likely you are to survive it."

Tyler kicked the second door open and looked around. His Auspex was in full swing. He examined nooks and crannies closely while keeping his gaurd up. Tyler developed another idea. "I know you're still in here, and if you don't get where I can see you, I'm going to electrify the entire floor and kill you. Its wet since you were nice enough to start the sprinklers." As a warning Tyler started sparking again...
Ac1ds0ld13r
Ac1ds0ld13r
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:59 pm

You shocked the door, and while Michael, Monte, and Melina all fled, Herc stood his ground with you. Melina peered back down the hole to see, but she didn't stay long enough to witness. Your electricity was enough to counter the alarm. You could tell because it died. In fact it fried the system so easily that it completely shut down the power to the whole building. Water still sprinkled down and around, but when you reached for the door, there was no electrical jolt. It was just the squeak of the door and the falling water that, with a sideways glance at your arm, revealed that yes, indeed, your new suit was now ruined, thanks to yet one more stupid Anarch...

Herc looked at you, and almost as though he read your mind, offered his own condolences. "It was a nice suit, too." You knew he understood, as even in the darkness his glasses were speckled with drops of water.

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ac1ds0ld13r Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:12 pm

Tyler fell back against the door. "Thanks mate. You might want to stand back..." He used his arm to push Herc back gently as the air around him began to tingle. Sparks started coming from his eyes and they glowed. Faintly small sigils would waver in the air then fizzle away. In another instant Tyler held out a glowing, sparking palm and shot a bolt of electricity at the door. Sparks flew. There was a loud crack and a buzzing noise in the air as the static arced from droplets of water before dissipating.

Tyler looked at the door for a moment. The hinges sparked and the lights were much dimmer. He hoped, and prayed, and reached for the door....
Ac1ds0ld13r
Ac1ds0ld13r
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:41 pm

Almost immediately as soon as you reached for the door, Her clotheslined the shit out of you! Well, not really but that's what it felt like! Before you could point your gun at him and even be pissed, he released the headlock like hold he caught you in and spun you around to face him. "Trap!" He shouted above the noise and pointed at the door. "It's electrified!"

Herc pointed at the ceiling above the stack of crates. Monte was already working on removing the ceiling piece that covered a hatch opening. Yes. Grabbing a soaking wet electrified metal door would bring this night to a brand new level of suck-tit-tude.

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ac1ds0ld13r Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:27 pm

Tyler activated Steps of the Terrified by crushing the cube of dried mud in his pocket and drew his gun. Tyler rolled his eyes and shouted above the noise "Why do they always fucking run! Always!" He ripped the door open and headed up after Kruel. "Kruel, I know you can't make it far! I just wanna talk you fucking wanker piece of shit!"

Tyler was pretty much pissed off, and it was clear in his tone, Tyler did not want to "just talk you fucking wanker piece of shit."
Ac1ds0ld13r
Ac1ds0ld13r
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:03 pm

No. No. No. Fuck! You distinctly remember sighing and shaking your head the second before it happened. You remember thinking to yourself "He's going to run. Watch." Then he did it. But before Kruel took off the way he came he reached a lanky hand across the panel next to the door. An alarm instantly rang and all of the lights dimmed to their emergency level as a sprinkler system started spewing water from the ceiling. As you were reacting, Kruel slammed the metal door closed. You heard him take like four steps through the small hallway and out the front back into the pawn shop before all of the energy in the room made your sense of hearing dull.

Loud Alarms make using heightened hearing nearly impossible.

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ac1ds0ld13r Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:25 pm

Tyler was not at all surprised. He had been waiting for Kruel to come in for the last five minutes. He didn't move. Instead he looked at Kruel, more his body language than anything. Judging if he were going to get immediately hostile. "Kruel. Been looking for you Guv'nor, and we were just talking about." Tyler's demeanor shifted. He was no longer the diplomat. As soon as Kruel showed up Tyler shifted into cop mode, everything changed. The way he carried himself and how he looked around the room. He was careful to focus on Kruel. "I'm not here to start shit, I just want to talk." He never took his eyes off Kruel and waited on the Nosferatu to respond. He wanted Kruel to know he meant business, but not spook him at the same time. It was a fine line, one Tyler had walked a thousand times before he had even been embraced. Kruel was a target only because of the information he had and his proximity to Tatiyanna, and Tyler was going to fix that one way or another, but right now, he knew the precarious situation he found himself in... Tyler intended to tread very, very lightly.
Ac1ds0ld13r
Ac1ds0ld13r
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:46 pm

Maybe it was that Herc was a practiced lawyer or maybe it was just your lengthy explanations, but for whatever reason it was, he seemed to be believing you less and less. Of course, from his perspective, you were still the enemy, and you were making threats that basically said they did what you wanted or a Justicar would come and rain on their parade.

But then that's when he entered. The door crept open and sure enough there was a long, lanky limbed man in an old sweater and a big hat. He looked burned and somewhat melted. There was an awkward pause as he seen you too...

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ac1ds0ld13r Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:27 am

Tyler shrugged. "I'm not sure. I wasn't able to discern that much from what little bit of its Blood I could get ahold of. I can tell you it was a decently potent, albeit young, Tzimisce though. Which means it can pretty much be anyone it wants." He kept his eyes focused on Herc. "Look: I'm not going to say I'm desperate to get your help, because frankly, I'm not. it's just a lot cleaner and easier on everyone if I get a little support from people already here. Technically, I should've sent word back for help once I had been made, but thats only going to bring Justicar Pascek and an army of Archons here. Again, I don't want to see that, its just not necessary and its going to seriously take the piss out of things... If I can get a little help from you."
Ac1ds0ld13r
Ac1ds0ld13r
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:12 pm

Michael was still interested. His eyes narrowed into little slits while it was clear he was trying to think about who he thought was better then Herc to sit in. Monte on the other hand didn't seem to like your choice, but it was Herc who cut him off by nodding twice and putting his hands on the table. "Alright. Fair enough." He had said.

He then looked at you over the rim of his glasses. "Just once more question. Who was the Tzimisce?" This one was enough to make the sounds of a pin drop echo in regards to how fast and how silently everyone's eyes snapped to you.

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ac1ds0ld13r Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:12 pm

Tyler raised an eyebrow. That sucked. Tyler wasn't exactly lying, but he was really intending on killing Kruel to let Tatiyanna know they were coming for her. He wondered about just stealing some of his blood. He carried a small flask which he had enchanted with Vessel of Transference in his car. Right now, it was filled with a pint of his blood. That would be sufficient. Worse comes to worse he'd just turn Kruel into a pawn, which had a rather pleasing possibility to it.

"I understand completely. But, very well. On the condition that its Herc. He's the one I'm trying to get involved with this. I think he's the one that should be there. Let me add one other thing though. That Tzimisce we caught. It's mission was to kill me. I take that very personally. This has a strong chance to get ugly, and dirty, and my methods... Well, I'm one of the most potent Warlocks in America, and I work with my strengths." He looked at everyone in turn. "If he can't be controlled, gets violent, or makes a habit out of lying to me..." Tyler moved and stood his full height. He had no intention of letting Kruel get this close to him and letting the Nosferatu walk away from the situation without Tyler getting his answers, and maybe turning him into a mole.
Ac1ds0ld13r
Ac1ds0ld13r
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:43 pm

You lost Melina, while Michael, the Setite stayed interesting. This time though, it was "Ole Monte" that had something to say. He addressed it to Tyler. "That's well and good Tyler, but it doesn't actually prove you're right or wrong, just that you have a suspicion. That suspicion is good enough for me to take seriously, but you need to understand somethin'. I speak for all of us when I say this... you ain't exactly welcome around these parts according most. I say that when you question Kruel, you let some of us in on it so we can see his answers first hand and for ourselves." Ole Monte was no slouch. He was crafty. If he could weasel himself into a position to see how Kruel reacted to your interrogation then it meant he would be able to either confirm or deny your story when brought up elsewhere. He was a sneaky one... You almost expected that sort of play from the Setite.

Almost.

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ac1ds0ld13r Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:57 pm

Tyler smiled. Herc was a smart motherfucker, and Tyler liked dealing with the smart. "Well, thats one reason I need to talk to Kruel. As for taking out Edge and Vincent... I've tried way too many times to try again on Edge. I don't think it can be done, and I know her MO, she doesn't need weapons that big. She is one. So I don't think it was meant to look like them. Pascek didn't expressly forbid me from ripping the city to shit, but I really like this place. Which I know sounds fucked up coming from me with my hatred of Anarchs 'n all, but I've been nothing but impressed by how this place runs since I got out here. I don't want to rock the boat anymore than I have to." That last bit was the truth. If Tyler hadn't come out here and seen it for himself, he never would've believed Anarchs could police themselves as efficiently as those here in LA did. "I'm also going on precedent. I was sent because I'm damn good at my job. If theres something shady going on, I'll find it, but the Tzimisce made me. My original plan was to get in, do my work, and get out with none of you ever knowing I was even here in the first place." Tyler shrugged. "Coming back to your question: I'm waiting because I'd like to do this as quietly as possible. If word gets out too loudly over a major Sabbat offensive massing here to move on Camarilla cities... Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying I'm doing you all a favor by keeping it quiet. It's just simple logistics. Its better for everyone on all sides if this stays as quiet as possible. Which is why I chose to approach you myself instead of sending some peon to do it."
Ac1ds0ld13r
Ac1ds0ld13r
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:40 pm

The Setite took your bait first. Of course you couldn't blame him. Setites were known for gathering up as much information as possible. He might eventually catch on, but in the meantime you knew you had his attention. Monte seemed to believe you out of presumably, your reputation. Even Melina darted her attention back to Herc, seeming to side with you.

Herc folded his arms and looked down at the floor for a minute. When he looked back up at you, you saw that he wasn't exactly convinced, but at least he was considering it. "If what you say is true, then it means you're talking about beefing with the Guardians. If they're supplying military grade weapons, they're doing it for a damned good reason. Be sure that if they're supplying it, they have more then enough of their own to cause whatever havoc they wanted here. Why wait? Taking Edge and Vincent out at the same time would look awfully good. Are you sure it isn't meant to look like them?" He looked at everyone else. Monte in turn looked back at you and cocked his head to the side, indicating that Herc did have a valid counter point. The other two were now, simply listening and collecting as much information as they could.

"And to be honest, no, no he hasn't. He's the same Kruel to me."

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ac1ds0ld13r Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:32 pm

Tyler made a face and started talking, "About two months ago my boss, Justicar Pascek, got wind of a Tzimisce here in Los Angeles trying to get hold of some very, very heavy weapons to be smuggled back east. Clearly, we don't want those weapons to make it to the hands of our enemies in our backyard. Pascek sent me to investigate. My investigation has lead me to a few Kindred in LA. One of which is the Tzimisce, and the other two are what I think are key support elements for her. Kruel is one of those supports from what I can see. No, I can absolutely be wrong here...But I haven't been yet. Not in two decades of doing this. That and I've had more than one of my agents see them together. We also caught a Tzimisce snooping around where we've been operating out of. It posed as someone an associate of mine was very close to to get inside. That information isn't something anyone without contacts outside the city would know, and I mean major contact. The person they pretended to be has never been here." Tyler looked around to gauged what was going on. "The thing that honestly has me worried the most about it, the Sabbat sent a heavy hitter from Montreal here. I'm still working on confirming who. But it was sent by Cardinal Lockington, so its not a good thing." He looked at Herc again. "Has he been acting weird at all lately? Leaving abruptly, not doing things you would expect him to do? Doing things you wouldn't expect him to do?" Tyler's questions where rhetorical, but he was hoping general Kindred paranoia would get each vampire in here to answer those questions in a way he wanted for themselves. "I can promise you I'm not here to push some Camarilla doctrine on anyone or launch an assault on LA to take it for the Ivory Tower. We don't work like that to begin with... I am here to squash a problem before it costs a bunch of people their unlives. The weapons I mentioned are military grade. Massive Breach of the Masquerade when someone gets shot to shit with a machine gun and gets back up."
Ac1ds0ld13r
Ac1ds0ld13r
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:48 pm

Everyone suddenly looked at you funny. If ever there was a time in your career when you felt like the kid in class standing in the front of the room with his pants down, this was that moment. You just accused one of their friends of being in the Sabbat, and for the most part, you were the law. The law was not something these people liked anyway.

That's when one of the Anarchs cracked. Well, cracked wasn't the right word. That's when one of the Anarchs showed some kind of intelligence. "Can you prove it?" It was the female. Her voice wasn't meek, but it was a background one. Once she had everyone's attention she shifted in her seat to look over her shoulder and up at you.

Herc glared at her but shifted his narrowed eyes towards you. "That's a hell of an accusation bub. You're going to need more then an "I'm Tyler Crown" and a poofed up twenty to sell that."

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ac1ds0ld13r Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:12 pm

Tyler looked back at Michael and raised an eyebrow then turned his attention back to Herc. "I need to ask him some questions he's not going to want to answer, and its probably not going to be pretty." Tyler glanced around and looked back at Herc. Tyler was hinting that it might get violent, and his body language reflected that. "He's working for the Sabbat, if he's not an outright spy." Tyler took that moment to glance at the doorway again.
Ac1ds0ld13r
Ac1ds0ld13r
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:12 pm

Everyone watched the paper bill explode into fire and then fizzle out intently. Melina and Monte were both more interested then frightened. The Setite however immediately slid back in his seat, glaring daggers at you. It was a fleeting moment that passed. Finally it was Herc who spoke. "Alright, Tyler." He looked a little confused, and then around the room at everyone else when you made mention of Kruel.

"Kruel? What do you want with him? He should be here before too long."

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ac1ds0ld13r Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:07 pm

Tyler furrowed his brow while the older gentleman talked, and he shifted a little defensively when Michael revealled what he was. "I'm sorry, I'm drawing a blank. I think I remember you. You and a banker were heading out west I think?" Tyler's interested was piqued, but when Herc made his move and asked for the demonstration Tyler smiled. He hadn't expected to actually have to prove who he was in such a fashion... but then again, its not like Archons carried badges either. He nodded his agreement then, just because he was Tyler Crown and he could, he concentrated on the bill for a moment. He used a bigger flame than he needed, but it was to prove a point. Mainly, that if he were here to start trouble, the place would be an inferno right now, and that it was well within his ability to do it.

The Tremere's eyes flickered red and orange and the bill burst into a large flare, going up a foot and a half into the air before fizzling out, leaving the ashes of the bill in the shape the bill had been in. He looked back at Herc. "I'm looking for Kruel. I've heard he's coming here, and i'd like your help in catching up with him. So, I guess my question is this, are you willing to help me, and what would you like in return? I'm an Archon, that means theres a lot of strings I can pull." Tyler was serious. He was also hoping to have a peacefule (at least for Herc) resolution to this. Kruel on the other hand.... Well.... You don't take the piss out of Tyler Crown.
Ac1ds0ld13r
Ac1ds0ld13r
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:44 am

There it was. There was that dramatic pause you were looking for. The bald one flattened both of his hands on his table and flicked his tongue. It was long, thing, black, and forked. His pupils were little reptilian slits. Ok. The bald one was a Setite. Your presumptions were most of the way correct.

While the Setite reacted in a defensive fashion, Herc and Melina both looked a little confused. It was the old man who reacted first though. He had reacted even before you. "Easy Michael. If Tyler was here up to no good he sure wouldn't have come through that door to do it. I known him since he was still wet behind the ears hangin' off of his sire's sleeve." The old man looked directly at you, and it seemed to be enough to make the Setite relax.

"I'm Ole Monte. You might not remember me, but I met you and your sire when you were in Charleston." You were drawing a blank. You had to go way back on this one. It had been almost a hundred and fifty years since you'd been in Charleston with your sire. It was hazy but you vaguely remember an old man who was hanging around with a banker on his way out west by the name of Nathan.

But then that's when the big linebacker slowly stood up. He interrupted and didn't seem to care that he did or not. He reached inside his coat pocket. It wasn't a weapon, but a pair of glasses. If he was putting them on to make a point, it worked. When he put the glasses on, the hard lined features of the Brujah's face took on a more serious and educated look. It changed him from being a hard hitting brute to being an intelligent hard hitting brute.

"Ok. I'm Herc. You see me. I heard of Tyler Crown too. I also know he can set shit on fire without thinking. I wasn't turned last night either. So prove it." He pulled a bill from his stack and plopped it in the glass ashtray. "If you're Tyler Crown, set that shit on fire, then, since I assume you're hear to talk, I'll answer any questions you want me too."

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next