Thank you for finding us, but we've moved:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Applied Biology & Physiology: Gina, Natalya, Tyler

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Applied Biology & Physiology: Gina, Natalya, Tyler Empty Re: Applied Biology & Physiology: Gina, Natalya, Tyler

Post by purplegeekness Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:31 pm

Natalya lips curled up in a smile as she heard Dragon moan. She enjoyed hearing him lose control like that, it made everything so much more pleasurable for her. She could feel her insides already filled with that intense warm glow that her times with Dragon brought her. She closed her eyes shuddering as Dragon bit into her neck that final time. Her body wracked in waves of pleasure. They were together now as only tow kindred could be. Her own fangs reached out lancing into Dragons neck, the blood being sucked from the wound as quickly as Natalya could manage, each and every drop savoured fully, rolling on her tongue.

The liquid fire ran down to her stomach spreading throughout all of her limbs. She felt him inside her. His blood flowing through her veins, that incomparable sensation of being a part of her sire. Her blood quickened bringing her close to that defining moment. one more touch of his blood was enough to send her over the edge. She collapsed onto his chest, feeling nothing other than sensation, waves and waves of that moment of sublime pleasure. She cried out loudly, her voice muffled by his chest. Time seemed to stretch out to eternity as she lay there in his arms, until everything finally stilled. She looked up with a heady smile to watch him, placing her arms around his neck.

OOC:I'm going to assume Dragon is fully satiated otherwise Natalya would make sure his needs are met.
purplegeekness
purplegeekness
Purple Storyteller
Purple Storyteller

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Back to top Go down

Applied Biology & Physiology: Gina, Natalya, Tyler Empty Re: Applied Biology & Physiology: Gina, Natalya, Tyler

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:50 pm

Dragon's lips let out a slow Mmmmm when Natalya's fangs grazed the side of his neck. He winced, just a bit, quickly moving a hand to the small of her back as soon as she ground her hips into him. The pressure for release and the force of Natalya pressing against him, willing him to stay with her made Dragon want to do more then stay where he was at. As the beast inside him started to feel sated by the freshly consumed blood, it purred happily. The sound came from deep inside.

Dragon wrapped his arm over Natalya's shoulder, pressing her into his chest. His fingers slid over the back of her neck, tangling themselves up in her hair. Dragon knew Natalya had lost her inhibitions and was herself, on the verge of an orgasm all by herself. Oh the torture! The need to love Natalya, the need to move the chantry, the need for relief, the need for this to never end... ...it all brought him into a heady high. Natalya was all he wanted, no, needed. What else could be more perfect then this particular moment?

With one final strong kiss, on the side of Natalya's throat, Dragon slowly sank his fangs into the side of her neck, just below her ear. He let his fangs remain embedded, slowly retracting them so the pleasure can wash over them both one more time.... "Fuck it..." Dragon barely grumbled. "Tyler knows what to do..." His words were hardly audible, and wouldn't be if you were more then a foot away.

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1279
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by purplegeekness Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:06 pm

Natalya savoured the kiss, eyes closed. She gripped him tightly between her arms and legs as they kissed, her body twitching as Dragon prolonged the Kiss. Her tongue moved in response to Dragons probe, she licked his tongue removing the blood they shared from it. Her lips engulfed Dragons, she wouldn't let him pull away. She could feel him against her body, she knew how aroused he was. She decided to play with him a little rolling her hips over his groin, hoping to her him lose some more of his vaunted self control.

She leaned forward over his body, rocking herslef gently against him. She looked up underneath his chin to his throat. She ran the tip of her fangs against it, never biting or going deep enough to draw blood. She knew Dragon enjoyed a little bit of pain now and again and the sharp reminder she could give him some should make it more difficult for him ro control himself.
purplegeekness
purplegeekness
Purple Storyteller
Purple Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:04 pm

The fact Natalya was a squirmy, vibrant, energetic one came as a turn on to Dragon who played at trying to hold her still only to loosen his grip enough to make her grab him and hold on. Dragon interrupted Natalya's heavy, distracted answer by kissing her. He pressed his lips to hers. Then Dragon parted them with his bloody tongue. He pressed passed Natalya's extended fangs, and then tagged her own tongue before dancing away. Dragon pulled on Natalya's bottom lip when he broke the kiss.

With heavy eyes, Dragon hungrily stalked the length of Natalya's body, holding her cradled in his lap. Aroused in every way possible, one hand slipped to Natalya's hips while the other unbuttoned the top button of his shirt. Yes. The dark, devil smile on his lips meant that Dragon would in fact, take another minute or so to tease Natalya with an offer he knew she wanted.

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by purplegeekness Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:52 pm

Natalya felt freed by his kiss. Every mark on her body, a remembered pleasure, every lick enough to drive her to the heights of passion. Her moans came louder and more insistent as he continued biting into her skin and licking the wounds closed. She needed to feel his hands around her, his touch keeping her beside him. She winced as he pulled at her breast, squeezing it in his hands. The pain only increased her pleasure.

The tears glistened in her eyes as she closed them. Every new bite caused her to moan loudly. She cradled her beloved in her arms as her bit her breast. The nerves lighting paths to her centre, the heat spreading from her heart to settle all over her body. Her shirt rested over her elbows, her breasts exposed to the air, once Dragon had finally managed to undo the strap. She rolled on top of him, straddling his waist. She moved forward resting her cheek on his chest underneath his jaw. Her heavy breathing, moving her frame against his chest. She kissed along his shoulder blade, touching her lips delicately to the skin, her lips softly suckling at each pause.

His words came as a distrction when he spoke "Fuck it, Dragon, just bite me anywhere" her eyes closed she was focussing on herself, on enjoying the peaks of where Dragon had taken her. She could feel his blood flowing next to her, feel it's pulse, feel his pulse. The fangs grew inside her mouth. Her tongue felt each of them, giving each of her fangs a loving caress. It was hard not to smell him, not to want him, not to taste his blood.
purplegeekness
purplegeekness
Purple Storyteller
Purple Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:36 am

As Dragon felt Natalya succumb to the Kiss again and again and again, his grip that kept her held in his arms tightened. Dragon's other hand roamed while his lips worked in cohesion with his tongue to close off all of the wounds. The roaming hand slid down Natalya's arm and onto her hip before coming to a halt on her thigh. Dragon's hand gave Natalya a nice swat on the side of her ass and then immediately came up to grab at her exposed breast. He squeezed hard, cupping the breast roughly so that the pink nipple hardened and exposed itself.

With renewed vigor, Dragon pulled on Natalya's bra before slipping his hands under her back to remove the offending article of clothing. It took him two tries, but on the second, Dragon was able to unfasten the floral patterned underwear to that it revealed instead of concealed. Happy with his work, Dragon greedily bit Natalya. He was in a fury, intent on sending her over the edge. Dragon bit her on the breast just above the nipple. He bit Natalya on the arm. Then he bit her again on the shoulder, and then once more on the side of Natalya's throat. Dragon did not suck vitae from any of Natalya's new wounds, but he did drag his wet tongue in a simple, connect-the-dots pattern lapping the small amounts of blood left to trickle down her body. "Natalya...show me where you want me to bite you next." Feeling heady and elated, Dragon found himself more interested in letting Natalya reveal her own fantasies on how she felt a vampire should feed on her...

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by purplegeekness Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:10 am

Natalya smiled a small smile as Dragons lips drew over her wrist. His touch excited her as it always did. That giddy feeling inside that a new lover always brought. Her other hand reached around to run through Dragons hair, she could smell that musk that always reminded her of his presence. The combination of high quality cigar smoke and his cologne that signified his presence. Her eyes showed her delight at having Dragon to herself. Even if just for a night. Natalya exposed her neck, trusting him completely, she winced at the sharp pain as he bit in, seeing it as the introduction to an evening of sublime joy. Her love needed her blood, she gasped as he bit, suckling at the blood droplets forced from the wound.

She lay back in his arms, complete trust in her eyes as she let him bear her weight. She giggled as he pulled at her bra strap. She could see his need. His desire to be with her. He was losing his composure and self control, something he never allowed himself to do with others present. It exceited her to see him do this, to act outside his norm. To see the real dragon, the one that lurked behind tha facade of politeness. Tears sprang from her eyes as he bit into her shoulder. The sob barely concealed from him, she hissed, crying loudly as his teeth sank deeper into her flesh and then.....ecstasy. Her body shook in his arms from the thrill of his tongue against her body consuming her blood, she willed him to drink more as her body both tensed and relaxed in his hands.

It didn't stop, his fangs reached into her throat again, his tongue leaving trails of rapture across her skin. She found she could barely breath as his tongue lapped at her throat. Her legs slowly gave way as she collapsed into the intoxication of the Kiss. Her hands cruled around Dragons head, needing to feel him close as he withdraw from her neck, only to bite at her breast.
purplegeekness
purplegeekness
Purple Storyteller
Purple Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:00 pm

"If only we had that much time," Dragon said, pressing his lips into Natalya's wrist. He took that last half of a step closer and slipped a hand on the small of Natalya's back. The back of Dragon's fingertips on his right hand climbed up the side of Natalya's smooth belly until reaching her breast. Dragon's hand squeezed once it reached Natalya's heart. He leaned forward, using his chin to nuzzle Natalya's pale neck, pressing his lips down three times before dragging his wet tongue and fangs down to the base of her throat.

Dragon turned with Natalya in his arms. He moved just enough to put her a little off balance and make Natalya lean back. His hands moved again. They alternated between holding and exploring Natalya. Dragon's fingertips were gentle but his hands were strong. After he squeezed Natalya's breast, Dragon's thumb hooked Natalya's bra strap and slid it down her shoulder. Once she was fully exposed, Dragon finally bit her. His fangs were quick and sharp, piercing Natalya's soft warm flesh. It was an addict's pain. It was the quick pain that forced your breath away. There was a half second pause while the sensations of being bitten were allowed to reach from the bottom of her toes to the tips of her fingers before Dragon continued.

Instead of retracting his fangs, Dragon relaxed, letting his eyes glaze. Surely he did mean to let his tension go. No, instead of pulling his fangs back and succumbing to the pleasure of the kiss, Dragon bit harder! His fangs punctured deeper. That's when the kiss took over. It was the kind of slow, deep bite that caused toes to curl, hearts to flutter, and eyes to roll. Dragon's lips latched onto Natalya's throat almost completely air tight. He let Natalya's hot blood rapidly pump into his mouth before swallowing greedily. He swallowed again. And again. And on the fourth, Dragon slowed. He drug his bloody tongue over the wound.

As the heady feeling took over, Dragon's grip strengthened while his standing power weakened, making for a good excuse to lay back with Natalya on her bed. Something like a low growl and a soft purr came from the back of Dragon's throat as he immediately bit down on Natalya again. Dragon bit down hungrily. His fangs let go of the new wound on Natalya's shoulder, only to bite down again, right on her exposed breast...

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by purplegeekness Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:13 am

Natalya could see from Dragons eyes what he needed. A small fleeting smile crossed her face. After so long being plagued by the doubts and small fears as he was visited by one powerful woman after another, tonight he would be hers again. She shared a momentary glance of sympathy with Gina as she followed Tyler out the door, she dare not say anything, earlier this evening she herself had been subjected to a similar reminder of her own place in Tremere society in general and in Dragons company in particular.

Natalya said nothing as Dragon talked to her. She could read him well, the normalyl inscrutable Dragon. At this time, his needs were plain. He could hide nothing from her. She looked into his eyes to see pain, and love, and hurt and a whole myriad of other emotions. She smiled nodding as she tilted her head to one side to allow him access to that which he needed. Elation coursed through her body. She knew Dragon well, there were times to tease, times to titillate, times to relax. This was one of the times when she would just need to hold on for everything she was worth. She could see the signs of tension in him, and this was one of the few things she could do for him with no problems. Ease him of his tensions and frustrations.

"Come to me, my love" her hand reached out softly seeking to touch the side of his face. The face she carried with her everywhere inside her heart. "Feed from me, until you can bear to have no more."
purplegeekness
purplegeekness
Purple Storyteller
Purple Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by dejavue Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:13 am

No sooner had the words left my mouth then I felt a hard slap across my face, sending me to the floor. I landed on one hip and with a hand covering the abused cheek I looked up to Tyler only to find him angrily looking at me. My eyes were at that moment one of hurt and fear, pulling at the small remnants of human emotions still inside of me. A mere human would have cried at the amount of pain and humiliation from this but I would not. I had been in fights before, and I had been human then, and I had not cried. As a vampire now it was almost the same and still I would not cry. I stood up where I was and stayed put rather then rejoin Tyler at his side. At that particular moment I had no desire to be next to him, nor any of them. If not for one reason it was another and since I knew that at least one could read minds I kept even my thoughts from myself.

Tyler went on to mention names of groups or cliques that I had never heard before. I filed these away for later questioning.

On and on I listened to Tyler and Dragon plan defenses. Going back and forth. Tyler was wanting to use a tactic that had been used before, Dragon seemed a bit over confident at this Chantry's defense. I was developing my own ideas and thoughts when Dragon decided to once again have me fetch something else. 'Do you mind?' he asked, well yes as a matter of fact I do mind. I didn't realize that I was here to play house and maid at the same time I thought to myself, not caring at this point if someone could read my mind now or not. I was insulted and hurt and a tad bit pissed off. Still I did as I was asked and went and got the ashtray.

I had returned as Natalya finished her bit of info detail, handing both a small crystal ashtray. I waited for Tyler to leave the room before leaving myself, making sure to shut the door behind me. With Tyler not motioning me to follow him I took my seat from earlier in the living area on the couch and waited.
dejavue
dejavue
Player
Player

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Ac1ds0ld13r Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:42 pm

Tyler nodded his reply and took his leave, heading to where the torpid Gargoyles were kept.
Ac1ds0ld13r
Ac1ds0ld13r
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 600

https://wdgames.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:58 pm

Dragon blanched as he listened to Natalya. He frowned. "See. I knew it would be useful." He grumbled. "Alright then. We will move, but we still need to defend this place while we're here. And we need some kind of replacement, and way to get there without being observed. I'm open for suggestions, but first..." Dragon looked at Tyler.

"Regent Crown." Dragon's voice took on an executive tone. "Go to the Sorcery Chambers and awaken Rex, Lex, and Dex. They respond better to you then to me. We need to prepare, and it's going to get messy, the Gargoyles will be an unexpected threat."

Then Dragon looked at Natalya. He made eye contact. "Leave us." Dragon was still peering into Natalya's eyes, reading her soul, but he was talking to everyone else. Without waiting for any response from Regina or Tyler, Dragon once again let his fangs extend over his bottom lip. His hands reached for Natalya but stopped just a mere inch or two before touching her. "I've waited all night for this, and the gargoyles will take a few moments to prepare..." Dragon's voice started trailing off.

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by purplegeekness Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:59 pm

Natalya waited until Dragon gave her permission to speak.

"Dragon, I'm not so sure you want to stay here. This woman, Tatiyanna? She's garnering a lot of resources at her disposal. Last I'd heard she had over 20 million in backing and was looking for more. That's more than enough for your Apache gunship and big missile and certainly enough for us to worry about her breaching the Chantry. We need to leave." Natalya wondered how she would assault the chantry if she had to. All it would take would be dominated aircrew.
purplegeekness
purplegeekness
Purple Storyteller
Purple Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:22 pm

Dragon blinked twice as soon as he heard backhand hit cheek and then .016 seconds later ass hit floor. He remained silent, taking a long puff from his cigar before exhaling and letting Tyler go on. When Tyler finished, Dragon took another long puff and looked towards the side in thought. He exhaled slowly and through his nose. As Natalya politely offered an indication she had something good to add, Dragon furrowed his brow. He smiled politely back at her. Then at once he seemed to snap out of his sluggishness. "Yes we did. I'm sure what you've got to say is good. Give us just one second to finish planning our defenses. Then I will be more then happy to hear what you have to say." Dragon understood that Natalya knew better then to talk out of turn like Regina did, so no warning was necessary. Still, he turned to the side as he smirked. There was no sense taking a swipe at Tyler. Natalya had a long learning curve over Regina.

Dragon took one very long drag from his impressive whiskey cognac hand rolled cigar. That, mixed with Tyler's traditional 10 Downing Street pipe tobacco had the room turning into a foggy haze quick. Without thinking, Dragon smiled at Natalya again, using the expression as an excuse to check her out. It was hard not too given she still hadn't tightened up her clothing. He eyed her hungrily and then once more stepped out of his long pause. "No. Boise is no good. Tatiyanna isn't a hostile here in this city as far as everyone not a Tremere is concerned. If we make an attempt to single her out to make the roaches scatter, we'll find that there are more roaches then you expected."

Dragon shook his head and puffed on his cigar one more time. He offered it to Natalya, but didn't say anything to her. "No. I say we hunker down and play a Braddock. To get into this Chantry now, she's going to need an Apache Gunship and a really big missile. Nobody around here has that kind of influence. Not even me." Dragon scoffed at the notion. "Besides, at the last inventory count, we are stocked for the next twenty years on ritual components. There is a cache of five thousand blood pills. There is no reason to abandon this place right now. If the bitch is dumb enough to attack us here, she'll get what she deserves without question." Dragon shrugged. "I'm thinking if we sit back and play defense, she'll get impatient, or worse, we will catch her with a Kansas City Shuffle." He was referring to the notion of making her look left while everyone else went right. "I agree, we do move locations. I also agree we move out from here and find another hidden location. I just say we do it on our time and choosing. Think about it." Dragon paused, waving his hand with his cigar in it. He realized it needed to be ashed, and so then he looked at Regina again. "Gina. Tyler and I need an ashtray... do you mind?" Dragon pouted.

While waiting for Regina to return, Dragon used this time to talk about something she didn't need to be around for. He looked at Natalya. "Sorry about that, Natalya. I'm still working out the details to our defense and then counter-attack in my head, but while I am thinking about it, why don't you let us know what you've got. It could be very helpful right about now." He nodded twice and smiled.

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by purplegeekness Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:14 am

Natalya coughed politely. "You did say Tatiyanna Kozlinski?" her voice rose in question. Her clear eyes looked at Dragon first for permission to reveal relevant information in front of Tyler. She suspected it was okay, but after watchign Tyler slap Gina and having felt the sharp end of Dragons wrath earlier, she decided not to make any assumptions.
purplegeekness
purplegeekness
Purple Storyteller
Purple Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Ac1ds0ld13r Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:56 pm

Tyler's hand flew in an instant, striking Gina hard across the cheek. The Archon didn't even look at her when he did it. The blow was hard enough to knock her down. It was open handed. Before he even addressed anything Dragon had said, he simply stated to Gina, "Never do that to me again. That information was not for the ears of anyone else in this room, and it was up to me to make the decision to tell or not. Now get up, and do as a you were directed." Tyler finally cast a sideways glance at his childe, his displeasure was easy to see. Jaw muscles ticked and there was a fire in his eyes. Clearly what Gina had said had pissed him off to a dangerous point.

After only a second's pause, not giving his childe anytime to respond to the harshness of his actions or words, and possibly piss him off further he responded to Dragon and Natalya. "After me? They can take a fucking number Guv'." Tyler made an unimpressed sound. "Still, we are in an unpleasant position now. Hiding has its merits, but sends the wrong signal. Clearly our would be assassin is in a better position than us, and if we run, it'll send the message that we're vulnerable. Possibly inciting them into action before we're ready. Which could be disastrous." Tyler thought quickly and began to pace. He lit a pipe. "As my childe said, I met with Tatiyanna Kozlinski. She would be the only one capable of doing something so bold, and I know she has ties to the Sabbat. Which is leading me to think Tzimisce. Which may also be the reason for a lack of action on their part. I would imagine the ignorant spy - to use the vernacular - shit herself when she realized where exactly she was." Tyler paused and thought for a second. "I'd say juvenile.. but dangerous nonetheless. D' you remember how we handled the Anarch problem in Boise?"

Tyler was referring to how he and Dragon had been unable to locate a particular mole in the Camarilla's ranks during an Anarch rebellion. So, Tyler and Dragon, instead of using their usual tactic of cornering the entire group and picking them off in rapid succession made targeted strikes against its leadership until the mole was ferreted out. Tyler was implying that they should start with Tatiyanna and see which anarchs got the most erratic without a clear line of top down leadership. Tyler was thinking this would flush out their would be assassin with or without a disguise.
Ac1ds0ld13r
Ac1ds0ld13r
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by dejavue Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:06 am

I had one hand on the clasp of my bra, about to unhook when the lights began switching on and off. I lifted my head just a bit to see Dragon standing there and moved my hand back down to Tylers belly. Dragon's next choice of words brought even my kisses on Tyler's neck to a an arupt halt. Compromise, chantry! This night was getting more and more out of hand. Why hadn't the wards worked? All chantry's had wards that signalled when someone had breeched them. A someone being anyone that wasn't of Tremere blood.

I moved to the side as Tyler sat up suddenly. I reached for my shirt from the floor and pulled it back over my head not bothering to tuck it in. I was more concerned bout the events at the current moment rather then my appearance. Tyler appeared much more concerned about the situation. He was in what looked like an animailistic state of mind. Like a tiger hunched down in the trees, watching his prey and waiting for that perfect moment to make his move. The last time he had even a glimmer of this look was the night we had met with Tatiyanna. Just thinking of that creepy woman gave me chills.

Natalya's suggestion to move the chantry both made sense and not to me. It would make sense to move for safety sake, but to move the chantry before we even knew who we were dealing with was pointless. If one was able to get in here it was very possible they knew us, and knew us well enough that we trusted them. Moving at this point would only lead them to our next location.

Dragon began voicing his thoughts and oddly enough they somewhat matched my own. Somewhat. When Dragon requested me to leave the room and fetch his cigar box for him I couldn't help but get the feeling it wasn't only to get him a cigar, but to also remove me from as much of the conversation as possible. I could be wrong but every fiber to my being said I wasn't.

I began flipping through previous appointments in my mind when Dragon asked bout Tyler's recent dealings. Since Tyler arrived 4 nights ago there had only been two meetings. The first had been that incredibly grotesque being at Tyler's place, the other was Tatiyanna. My eyes flashed with a sign of recognition. "The creepy woman.. she had enough power to pull something like this off. You said so yourself that she was not to be taken lightly." I looked at Dragon, "Do you know the name Tatiyanna?" Dragon's response to this question would tell me if I was on to something or if I had just made a huge fool of myself.
dejavue
dejavue
Player
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:50 am

Dragon watched Natalya as she recovered from the blinking lights. It was only a minor distraction, because she was right back on par with the others. It made him happy and in spite of the obviousness of the situation, he smiled at her and pulled her close by grabbing one of her belt loops with his index finger and tugging. "I love it when you are spontaneous and intuitive. You are a gift to both your clan and your sire, Natalya." Dragon's eyes told Natalya he meant what he said. To those who knew Dragon, he was known to dote on his childre, but Tyler's notes never had him openly doing it, or nearly as often as he was doing with Natalya. Dragon must have been extremely impressed with her.

Turning to Tyler, Dragon saw he was ready to do whatever he had too, and that gave him all the satisfaction he needed, so his eyes quickly glanced at Regina. He sort of frowned when he saw her. It wasn't because he was angry with or dislike her. No, Dragon frowned at Regina because he simply couldn't figure out how a neonate like her not even a week into her fangs was going to be able to handle this. "Things could get dangerous." Dragon said to nobody in particular as he still looked at Regina.

Dragon shuffled through his pockets with his off hand. Then he did frown. He looked around for a second and furrowed his brow, shuffling again. "That's a very good defensive strategy, Natalya. Running and hiding will do you for a spell, but it won't stop our enemy from looking for us. Nor will it give us any information regarding the identity of our assassin." Dragon cocked his head to the side while he watched Natalya follow along. He wasn't scolding her or even judging her tactics. He was merely offering up a different suggestion - a suggestion of the variety that made him the impressive Tremere Lord he is tonight.

One final time Dragon's hands went over his pockets, even his coat pocket. He glared angrily, then rolled his eyes and smirked. He opened a hand, palm up, looked at it for a second and then snapped his fingers. In less then the blink of an eye, his cigar case was in his hand. Dragon glanced at Natalya. "When you finish learning Movement of the Mind, I'm going to teach you how to do that." Dragon opened up the case and glared at it. The case was empty, and Dragon's face turned to a pout. It was, in lieu of the events transpiring, comical to see Mr. Murphy messing with him. "Bastard." He cursed.

But just then everything went serious again. "Before you get pissed and blame me, Natalya," Dragon cut himself off by looking Natalya in the eye, indicating her expressions were on her sleeve and perhaps a little too irritated with him. "I was not the target of the assassin's exercise. If I was, she would've tried to take me before I ever returned here." Dragon quickly looked at Tyler. "To answer your question, right now I am leaning towards an Assamite, to be honest. But now that you mention it, I wouldn't rule out Tzimisce and the Sabbat either. The only problem I have with it being a Tzimisce is, everyone in the city is suspect. If it's an Assamite, it's a lone individual or small cell." Once again, Dragon's hands looked for something to do. "Regina," Dragon said cooly. "Please go to my whiskey cabinet. In the bottom drawer on the left side is an old humidor. It's ivory. Please bring it here. Thank you." Dragon felt weird giving Regina an 'order' and his expression said so. After she left, Dragon looked at Tyler sheepishly and shrugged. "She has little to contribute to this conversation, and I need my thinking piece."

Then Dragon picked up right where he left off. "Honestly Tyler, I'm not sure, and that's why I need to find out. Whoever is behind this is well connected - enough to know about Jennifer, and good enough to find the location of the Chantry." Dragon turned away from everyone, looking at the ground. "I need to think a second," he said. "Give me just a minute." Just like that, a figurative light bulb went off right next to his head. It was almost the same time Regina returned with the humidor.

"Tyler. You know I respect you enough to stay out of your business. But if I wasn't the target, then you were. I wasn't. If I was, whoever is behind this wouldn't have used Jennifer to get as close as she did to me and then back off. That would blow her cover. It's either a juvenile wanting to be big and bad or an elder too crude to maximize the use of the word subtlety." Dragon's right hand opened the old ivory case while Regina held it. His left hand withdrew a cigar. He put it between his lips, nodded a thank you to Regina, and then lit the nearly century old, extremely well preserved cigar before turning back to Tyler and Natalya.

He waited just a second to see if Natalya was going to be evil again, eyeballing her suspiciously. When he seen she wasn't going to explode the cigar in his face, he lit it with his pinky. "I need to know who you've been dealing with since you've been out here Tyler."

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by purplegeekness Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:17 am

Natalya's mood had changed from her more playful one to being very serious.

"There's no doubt, we need to move....and now. A security breach of this magnitude is inexcusable" she looked pointedly at Dragon. Yes, he was the one to mess up.....and mess up was putting it politely. If the clan heard about this, he'd be in trouble. "Let's leave now, we ward this place up and watch who visits it....maybe follow them back to the ringleaders"
purplegeekness
purplegeekness
Purple Storyteller
Purple Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Ac1ds0ld13r Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:44 am

The Archon sat bolt up-right. He blinked once and again as what Dragon said sank in. There was no snapping out of it for Tyler. As soon as Dragon said, "chantry" and "compromised," Tyler Crown was one hundred percent back into reality. The fugue that held him nothing but a fading emotion at the back of his head. He rose to his feet and immediately put his shirt back on, and snatched his pipe up, chewing on the end. "Fucking hell. You're kidding right?"

Once again, whatever passion had come over Tyler was gone. He now stood, fully erect, towering over everyone in the room. Only Dragon came near his height, and even he fell short by an inch or two. His brow was furrowed in an angsty, thoughtful position and his muscles throbbed with anticipation. He seemed immediately taut, and tense. This time it was different. Tyler wasn't un-relaxed, more like a predator, ready to spring. You could almost see the coils inside him that made him dangerous winding up. Archon, Regent. It was plain to see just by how Tyler carried himself, in what had quickly turned into a crisis situation, that Tyler had acquired such lofty titles through sheer will and determination.

"She didn't trip any wards...Obfuscate? Or...." Tyler let the next option hang in the air because he really didn't like what it implied. "Tzimisce?" Tyler knew Dragon well enough to know that if he said something as profound as a former lover of his was an impostor, Dragon was correct. The implications were profound indeed. Never, ever, under Tyler's watch had a Chantry been breached. Not even when Braddock was under a losing assault from the Sabbat did they breach the Chantry. Not when he had been sent to the East Coast to stem the tide of the Sabbat's blitzkriegs did a Chantry under his watch get breached. Oh, there were attempts, but not a single success. Period. "D'." He looked at Natalya and then Gina in turn, then back at Dragon. His expression said it all. They had been made, and now their enemies had very valuable information about how to get to them.
Ac1ds0ld13r
Ac1ds0ld13r
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:11 pm

After deciding to not be cruel to Natalya, Dragon gave her a heads up and a 911 page. Immediately following that, he cracked open her door and flipped the light switch, careful to make sure he closed his own eyes first. Off-on-off-on-off-on-off-on. He did it about a dozen times total, creating a rapid strobe-light effect. Those sensitive to light or caught by surprise would not be happy. Stepping into the room, Dragon's eyes darted to Natalya, clearly looking her up and down with extended fang. Sadly, his immediate words were addressed to Crown. It was not the sort of thing he wanted to hear.

"Tyler. Snap out of it." Dragon said as a statement. "I think the Chantry has been compromised. That's not Jennifer. I know Jennifer like know other. I pieced her back together myself. She has a scar on her belly from where she was nearly ripped in half. I know this...this Jennifer had none. Nor was her hair black." Dragon's eyes fell on Natalya's face. "Jennifer's hair is as black as Natalya's."

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by purplegeekness Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:51 pm

Natalya remained poised beside Gina ready to kiss Tyler. The moment Gina was finished, Natalya's face moved in, filling the space recently occupied by Gina. Her kiss was soft and gentle, a giving kiss, her lips caressed Tylers, testing, tasting, exploring. His face was ruggedly handsome, he was cute in his own way, but he'd never look as good as Dragon. He didn't have that indefinable quality that Dragon had, that sense of self confidence.

Natalya winked at Gina as her kisses moved up to his forehead and across his eyebrow following the line of his face down into his neck. She exposed her fangs against his jugular, taunting and teasing Tyler making sure never to bite down in that gush of ecstasy of the Embrace to give him release.

"You need to have less clothes on" she softly whispered into his ear.as her hands reached down to his belt buckle. With one hand she stretched out the belt unhooking it from his waist when a soft buzzing could be felt from her hip. Natalya looked down at her hip as it pulsed.

"Damn....sorry, I have to go, I'll be back another time. Carry on without me." she kissed them both on the cheek before leaving to answer her phone.
purplegeekness
purplegeekness
Purple Storyteller
Purple Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by dejavue Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:44 pm

The deep kiss shared between Tyler and I caught me off guard, but not enough to make me pull back. On the contrary it only intensified my already swelling desire. I slid an arm under his head and tightened my hold on his leg with my own, bringing our bodies as close together as possible. My other hand ran wildly about his chest and abdomen, my fingers sliding just under the waist of his jeans. I knew without looking that Tyler was enjoying himself a great deal. It made sense if one thought about it. Two beautiful women touching, tasting, breathing in your very essence. What man wouldn't enjoy that.

I opened my eyes a tad bit and found Natalya still licking up at the blood sweat on Tyler's shoulder and neck. She had lost her shirt but everything else had remained on. Her words from earlier came back to haunt me for a moment. 'She'd risk much for your affection, as I would for Dragon.....' So why wasn't she doing everything she could to bring Dragon's attention to her? Perhaps they had had a falling out, perhaps she had grown bored with him? Perhaps he had grown bored of her? There were to many possibilities and each one required more thought then I was willing to expend at that moment in time. It was enough to know that I had won Tyler's attention tonight. Words were not needed to express as much, his actions alone had done that for me, and those actions alone left me filled with such a joy.

I looked back down at Tyler and kissed him again along his jaw and down the side of his neck, and along his shoulder. My teeth played teasingly as they slightly pricked his skin and allowed me a drop or two of his own blood. The taste, warm and powerful. Smooth, and potent.
dejavue
dejavue
Player
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ac1ds0ld13r Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:28 am

Tyler slowly leaned back, letting the girls do their work. His hands continued to explore their bodies as he watched them. His smile had faded and he now wore an expression of purest desire. Tyler would sit up and lick and nibble a lip, a collar, a breast here and there never drawing more than enough blood from either girl to get more than a taste of their vitae. Tyler was holding back, being careful not to create a mess out of this, but he was not going to stop himself from enjoying the night. The Warlock pulled Gina closer and exchanged a deep kiss from her, intent on making the childe's toes curl. Tyler continued to almost teasingly explore their flesh with his fingertips. Sensations he had long forgotten. The warmth of skin. The touch of delicate fingers on him. Muscles rippled across his torso with every move he made, and he was acutely aware of the women and their movements against him. In the back of his mind he felt his Beast give a contented sigh even as it pawed at the gates that held it back.
Ac1ds0ld13r
Ac1ds0ld13r
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by dejavue Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:06 am

The feel of teeth sliding down her body tightened my muscles from head to toe. I pushed myself closer to Tyler, breathing in the scent of his skin and of the blood sweat that was beginning to cover his body. My mouth searched his shoulder and neck as he turned his face towards Natalya. My canines had descended once again and I gently nibbled at his ear lobe, letting the small piece of flesh roll between my lips. We went further back on the bed and I repositioned myself till I was half kneeling and half laying on his side with one leg between his.

Natalya seemed to be enjoying herself now. Tyler was definitely enjoying himself and just knowing that made me enjoy myself even more.
dejavue
dejavue
Player
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next