Thank you for finding us, but we've moved:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character Generation

Go down

Character Generation Empty Character Generation

Post by purplegeekness Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:56 pm

For this game use all appropriate rules for creating a Greenhorn. The opening part of the game will be set in a prison station in Alliance territory. All PC's should be created with a view to forming a crew on board a ship and NOT be lone wolf type characters. I expect everyone's PC to be able to tolerate everyone else on board and have at least some friendships amongst the rest of the crew.

We should have few shrinking violets or pacifists. Prison is rough in Alliance territory, having said that if you have a good concept let me know by PM and I'll consider it. Oh yeah, I like to have a personal backstory to work with. People that your character knows. People they've worked alongside, people they love or have loved, people that have royally screwed them over. Places they've been, things they've done. They things that turn a character from a 2D listing of skills and traits into a 3D living and breahting personality. Your character might want to have Browncoat sympathies, due to the nature of the game.

This game uses the Cortex system available from Margaret Weiss press, using the Serenity game core rules. It's an easy system to learn. Prior experience is not required.
purplegeekness
purplegeekness
Purple Storyteller
Purple Storyteller

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Back to top Go down