Thank you for finding us, but we've moved:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CHARACTER SHEETS

4 posters

Go down

CHARACTER SHEETS Empty Re: CHARACTER SHEETS

Post by Guest Sat May 09, 2009 11:14 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:_Paige_Cooper__________ Nature:_Caregiver___________ Generation: 13
Player:_WonderMo____________ Demeanor:_Bon_Vivant________ Haven:
Chronicle: TBLA_____________ Clan:__Brujah_______________ Concept:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
7/5/3 Physical Social Mental
Strength____________ @@OOO Charisma____________ @@@@O Perception__________ @@@OO
Dexterity___________ @@OOO Manipulation________ @@@OO Intelligence________ @@@OO
Stamina_____________ @@OOO Appearance__________ @@@OO Wits________________ @@@OO
9/5/13 Talents Skills Knowledges
Alertness___________ @@OOO Animal Ken__________ OOOOO Academics___________ @@OOO
Athletics___________ OOOOO Crafts______________ OOOOO Computers___________ @@OOO
Brawl_______________ OOOOO Drive_______________ @@OOO Finance_____________ @@OOO
Dodge_______________ @@OOO Etiquette___________ @@OOO Investigation_______ OOOOO
Empathy_____________ @OOOO Firearms____________ OOOOO Law_________________ OOOOO
Expression__________ @OOOO Melee_______________ @OOOO Linguistics_________ OOOOO
Intimidation________ OOOOO Performance_________ @@@OO Medicine____________ @@@OO
Leadership__________ @OOOO Security____________ OOOOO Occult______________ OOOOO
Streetwise__________ @@OOO Stealth_____________ OOOOO Politics____________ @@OOO
Subterfuge__________ @OOOO Survival____________ @OOOO Science_____________ @@OOO
____________________ OOOOO ____________________ OOOOO ____________________ OOOOO
____________________ OOOOO ____________________ OOOOO ____________________ OOOOO
Backgrounds 5 Disciplines 3 Virtues 7
Resources___________ @@OOO Potence___________ @OOOO Conscience___________ @@@OO
Influence___________ @@OOO Celerity__________ @OOOO
Mentor______________ @@OOO Presence__________ @OOOO
____________________ OOOOO __________________ OOOOO Self-Control_________ @@@@O
____________________ OOOOO __________________ OOOOO
____________________ OOOOO __________________ OOOOO Courage______________ @@@OO
Mertis/Flaws Path of Humanity Health
_____ _____________________
_____ _____________________ Bruised_________ []
_____ _____________________ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ O O O Hurt__________-1 []
_____ _____________________ Injured_______-1 []
_____ _____________________ Willpower Wounded_______-2 []
_____ _____________________ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ O O O Mauled________-3 []
_____ _____________________ [][][][][] [][][][][] Crippled______-5 []
_____ _____________________ Incapacitated []
_____ _____________________ Bloodpool
_____ _____________________ [][][][][][][][][][] Experience Total _______
_____ _____________________ [][][][][][][][][][] Experience Spent _______
Paths Rituals
____________________ OOOOO _____________________________________________________
____________________ OOOOO _____________________________________________________
Inventory
Weapon ROF Dmg Clip Range Other
___________________ ___ ___ ____ _____ ____________________________________
____________ _______ ______ __________ ____________________________________

Retainer Purpose Transportation
_______________________ ______________ ____________________________________

Allies Contacts
______________________________________ ____________________________________

Anything_Missing________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________________

Character Information:

Height:5'8"
Weight:128lb
Hair:Black
Eyes:Blue
Skin:caucasian
Sex:Female
Haven:apt, East Village

Physical Description: Paige has mid-length straight black hair usually tied up
in a ponytail or in a mess, she has an athletic build and is most comfortable
in jeans and t-shirts; low-rise and close fitting but still modest. She likes funky hand-
crafted jewlery and finds a million ways to wear her old blue scarf, carries her worldlies
in an old Dickies messenger bag and she's almost always wearing her old black boots
w/ the scuffed toes and stack heel. Sometimes she wears an old leather biker jacket
left behind by an old BF. At work she's sweetness and light in ironed scrubs,
pristine white nursemates, hair in a bun, short nails and minimal make-up.

Influence: Medical, bureaucratic

Retainers:

Inventory:

Extra nifty Info:

30 Freebies
Background:
About me? Well, I’m pretty boring... I moved to the city with some friends after college. I served my time living with roommates and bar hopping all night. These days I live in a respectable (-ish) apartment in the East Village and I drink more coffee than jell-o shots. I work third shift Psych. at Bellevue Hospital. I love my work. The human mind is an amazing thing and I’ll tell you; sanity is relative.
It’s like this…the things that happen to us make us who we are. The determination about what events are traumatic or how traumatic they are is made by the individual. A child could have a bad experience being potty trained and carry the resulting character traits with him through adulthood. We all have baggage; it’s how we carry it that makes the difference. My baggage? Hmm…My baggage is like the Louis Vuitton trunk with a broken lock that’s been kicked around for years and is now used as my coffee table. It’s littered with candle drippings, last night’s wine glass, art books and my lappy. It’s the uptight neurotic shit my family stuck me with that over the years I’ve made work for me.
I was raised in an upper middle class family upstate. It’s a pretty picture; big house, two car garage, family dog, church on Sunday and family dinner every night. I skated through a spendy private school education with the dregs of art class under my fingernails and so-so grades. I went on to college, like I was supposed to, and earned my BS in Nursing. Dad being a suit and tie guy afforded my brother and I opportunities that others didn’t have, I know I was lucky. It’s the picture outside the frame that shaped me in ways that aren’t easy to find words for; life is funny like that…
I don’t see much of my family anymore. I’m not sure when, why or how but I stopped living my life in a way that I hoped would make them proud and I just started living it. I have a handful of friends that are my family; they are my heart. These brave souls stick with me knowing that I’ll try to push them away. They last because they love me enough to know when to push me back and when to give me space. I like to think that I’m worth the trouble, that I am a good friend in return. I just…I don’t let many people close. It hasn’t served me well. Have you ever felt like one more heart break and it will all come crumbling down? When I trust someone enough to let them close it comes in a series of small whispers. If you don’t understand or care enough to hear them, I won’t shout. People kept at arm’s length can’t hurt you in a way that can’t be shaken off. We all have baggage.

Back to top Go down

Post by dejavue Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:59 am

Name:__Sydney Marsh_________ Nature:__Galant_____________ Generation:
Player:_Dejavue_____________ Demeanor:__Bon Vivant_______ Haven: Efficency apt
Chronicle: TGONY____________ Clan:__Mortal_______________ Concept: DJ
5/4/3 Physical Social Mental
Strength__________ @@OOO Charisma____________@@@OO Perception__________ @@@OO
Dexterity_________ @@OOO Manipulation________@@OOO Intelligence________ @@@OO
Stamina___________ @@OOO Appearance__________@@@OO Wits________________ @@@OO
11/7/4 Talents Skills Knowledges
Alertness___________ @@OOO Animal Ken__________ OOOOO Academics___________ @@OOO
Athletics___________ @@@OO Crafts______________ OOOOO Computers___________ @OOOO
Brawl_______________ @@OOO Drive_______________ @OOOO Finance_____________ OOOOO
Dodge_______________ @OOOO Etiquette___________ OOOOO Investigation_______ OOOOO
Empathy_____________ @OOOO Firearms____________ OOOOO Law_________________ OOOOO
Expression__________ @OOOO Melee_______________ @OOOO Linguistics_________ OOOOO
Intimidation________ OOOOO Performance_________ @@OOO Medicine____________ OOOOO
Leadership__________ OOOOO Security____________ OOOOO Occult______________ @@OOO
Streetwise__________ @OOOO Stealth_____________ OOOOO Politics____________ OOOOO
Subterfuge__________ OOOOO Survival____________ OOOOO Science_____________ @@OOO
Backgrounds 5 Disciplines 3 Virtues 7
___fame_____________ @@OOO __________________ OOOOO Conscience___________ @@OOO
___Resources________ @@OOO __________________ OOOOO
___Contacts_________ @OOOO __________________ OOOOO
_____(Cadence)______ OOOOO __________________ OOOOO Self-Control_________ @@OOO
____________________ OOOOO __________________ OOOOO Courage______________ @@@OO
Mertis/Flaws Path of Humanity Health
_2pt_ __light sleeper______
_1pt_ __concentration______ Bruised_________ []
_____ _____________________ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ O O O Hurt__________-1 []
_____ _____________________ Injured_______-1 []
_____ _____________________ Willpower Wounded________-2 []
_____ _____________________ @ @ @ @ @ @ O O O O Mauled________-3 []
_____ _____________________ [][][][][][][][][][] Crippled______-5 []
_____ _____________________ Incapacitated []
_____ _____________________ Bloodpool
_____ _____________________ [][][][][][][][][][] Experience Total __2____
_____ _____________________ [][][][][][][][][][] Experience Spent _______
Paths Rituals
Inventory
Weapon ROF Dmg Clip Range Other
____________ _______ ______ __________ ____________________________________

Retainer Purpose Transportation

Allies Contacts

Anything_Missing________________________________________________________________
Character Information:

Height:5'7
Weight:113lbs
Hair:black
Eyes:black
Skin:
Sex:female
Apparent Age:
Haven:efficency apartment

Physical Description:Sydney has long black hair, a toned body, and at last count about a dozen tattoos of various things
she likes to wear her tank top mid-drifts that show off her ink work and belly ring

Influence:

Retainers:

Inventory:

Extra nifty Info:

Last edited by dejavue on Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total
dejavue
dejavue
Player
Player

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:07 am

Name: Liu Skinner
Nature: Chameleon
Demeanor: Rogue
Concept: Cosmopolitan
Residence: Manhattan

CHARACTER SHEETS Liu_sk10

Attributes: Strength 3, Dexterity 4 (Balance), Stamina 3, Charisma 2, Manipulation 3, Appearance 2, Perception 2, Intelligence 3, Wits 2

Abilities: Athletics 1, Brawl 1, Dodge 1, Streetwise 2, Animal Ken 1, Drive 1, Etiquette 1, Melee 3, Performance 2, Security 1, Stealth 1, Academics 3, Computers 2, Finance 1, Invetigation 1, Linguistics 2 (Chinese, English, & Spanish), Occult 1, Politics 1, Science 1

Backgrounds: Resources 3, Allies 3 (Mindy - Bartender, Dana - New GF, Kurt - Comedian), Contacts 2 (Calvin - Convenience Store Guy, Bradley - Comic Shop Manager)

Virtues: Conscience 3, Self-Control 4, Courage 3

Humanity: 7

Willpower: 7

Freebies: -04 WP, -10 Attributes, -10 Abilities, -01 Backgrounds

Inventory: Asp, 381.56 in cash, Driver's ID, Debit Card, Blockbuster Card

Brief History: There isn't entirely too much to tell about myself. I'm a pretty simple guy. I work the door at a club on the busy nights. Sometimes I pick up an extra shift as a barback. On Sundays and Mondays I volenteer at the Animal Shelter. Tuesdays and Thursday afternoons I tutor over at the college - History and German. I live in a studio over in Manhattan and I drive a really sweet jeep. When weather permits, I ride my bike.

I'm not really sure what else you want to know? My father was a Vietnam vet and from what I hear, my mom was a Veternary Tech or something. I wasn't really sure because she left my dad when I was little. My dad remarried a couple years later, a waitress at the Meatloaf Diner... yea, still works there. I call her Momma Denise. I have a step sister, Chastity, who is 13 years my younger. Dad and Mom take good care of her. I hear she stays in my old room. Life for me growing up was pretty normal. I remember a trip or two to the beach, and regular nights out to the movies or the candy shop, and the Mets. Dad was a big Mets fan.

After high school I went to City College in Manhattan and earned myself a Bachalor's Degree in History and an Associate Arts in Philosophy. It was in my Philosophy class that I met Claire. It took me four months to ask her out. I was such a dork. On our first date we went to a Bistro, then to the park where we fed the ducks. Then we had Ice Cream and saw an early show of that X-Men movie. It was pretty good. Later that afternoon we roller bladed through a part of Central Park. It's not so bad when it's light out. I remember two years of what was pretty close to bliss and then two more years I am happy to forget about. That was 10 months ago and thank god I sorta started seeing someone new.

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1279
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by purplegeekness Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:12 am

Name: Lixin Wei
Concept:Hacker/Student
Nature: Jester
Demeanor: Bon Vivant

CHARACTER SHEETS Lixin_10

Attributes: Strength 2, Dexterity 2, Stamina 2, Charisma 2, Manipulation 2, Appearance 3, Perception 3, Intelligence 3, Wits 4 (sharp)

Abilities: Alertness 1, Athletics 1, Brawl 1, Dodge 1, Empathy 2, Streetwise 2, Crafts 1, Drive 1, Etiquette 1, Performance 1, Security 4 (Surveillance), Stealth 1, Academics 2, Computers (Operating Systems) 5, Computer Hacking 4 (Commerce servers), Finance 1, Linguistics 2 (Irish, English, Chinese(Mandarin)), Politics 1, Science 1

Backgrounds:
Resources 3, Contacts 2, Allies 2

Allies
Katy Murphy (computer hardware)
Steve Bray (software)

Contacts
Frank Milligan (data fence)
Unnamed (bar owner)

Merits/Flaws: Computer Aptitude (2pts), Uppity (2 point flaw), Overconfident 1pt flaw

Freebies
2 +1 dot Computers
4 +4 dots, Computer Hacking
4 +2 dots security
5 Wits +1
2 +1 Brawl
2 +1 Empathy
2 +1 Streetwise
2 +1 dodge
3 +3 WP

You want to know about me? Why? Checking up on me? Well, this much I'll let you know. Me Ma and Da both come from China, they emigrated to Ireland sometime to work for Intel out in Leixlip. While they were there I was born. Yay! Spent most of my youth just messing around. Thanks to Dad we always had powerful computers around. Grew up knowing assembly....or so it seems. Anyways, I got into computer games very early.....ahead of most of the girls in my class.....what can I say, there isn't any better way to meet guys than kick their asses at Halo, Doom, Quake, Unreal Tournament. Anyways, I was truly pissed when the rents got promoted. I hated having to leave the old country, on the other hand, the good ole USA has plenty of opportunity for someone like me.

The rents enrolled me in school over here. They were a bit sick of me harping on about computers, so they made me do a soft course.....me? Can you beleive it? World's greatest genius in computers and they have me doing fricking Drama and Performing Arts at Ithica! I could fricking teach Computers better than the tards at MIT. I'd totally own those a-holes. Anyways it wasn't a total waste....I know so much more on how to hack TV signals these days. That's how I got my job at the bar. You know....it was one of those friend of a friend type deals. They needed a server up, wanted a web presence and like their security was totally pitiful, so I set them up with a nice system. Met some cool people there. I like hanging out. They pay me to go check up on their servers, but since I fixed em up they haven't had any successful intrusions. Most of the script kiddies hit the honey trap instead. The others can't fake out my firewalls to get into the legit servers. Spend most of my time there yapping. Working on some visual effects for the DJ as well, she's cool, but like totally behind the times. She likes classic rock...she can sure spin the tables for dance, but she actually listens to that junk. Live life the way it's meant to be lived! 4 beats a second man!

Anyways, since I came over here I haven't exactly been sweet on anyone. Got a few old flames back in Ireland. A couple of....people in my time at college, but nothing serious. My dealers....I call them that because they are the folks I buy my gear from are about the only people I talk to frequently. Hold on a sec....sorry, just checking out my facebook profile.

How do I afford all of this? The same way everyone else does....cold hard graft. Got my hooks into a few e-commerce servers. Nothing bigtime. I'm not greedy, Just enough to keep a roof over my head, a smoothie when I go out and to keep my gear up to date and the fattest bandwidth you'll ever see this side of the government. You should check out some of this stuff, you wouldn't believe what I've seen online. if the Conspiracy theorists actually kenw what was going on they'd blow chunks. I spotted this wireless security cam setup some time back, normally wouldn't pay it no mind, but the net had a backdoor in it and I followed the backdoor, but their main server also had a backdoor in it. Man, there's so much going on here. People are spying on one another daily. Hard to know who to trust. You don't need to mention that last bit in the interview.....oh you're going to broadcast it? Really? Sexehboi2good4u? woudn't want your wife to find out about that and all those sites you visit....you sick puppy.

Last edited by purplegeekness on Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:09 pm; edited 8 times in total
purplegeekness
purplegeekness
Purple Storyteller
Purple Storyteller

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Back to top Go down

CHARACTER SHEETS Empty CHARACTER SHEETS

Post by Ac1ds0ld13r Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:20 pm

Post character sheets here. Smile
Ac1ds0ld13r
Ac1ds0ld13r