Thank you for finding us, but we've moved:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Purplegeekness's Character

Go down

Purplegeekness's Character Empty Purplegeekness's Character

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Sat May 23, 2009 2:03 pm

Name: Naomi Hudson
Description:

ATTRIBUTES: 42
-Agility d8
-Strength d6
-Vitality d6
-Alertness d8
-Intelligence d8
-Willpower d6

LifePoints 12
Initiative 2d8
PlotPoints 6

COMPLICATIONS
-Straight Shooter (Minor Complication -2pts) I tells it as I sees it. Don't see no point in hidin behind words. If I don't like ya, you're gonna know it. So Cass, if I'm tellin ya ya need ta get somethin overhauled, I ain't lyin.
-Memorable (Minor Complication -2pts) There's somethin about my accent. Even them folks that are Irish keep listenin ta ma voice. I turn a lot of head but ain't for my looks. It's for ma voice.
-Loyal (Minor Complication -2pts) Me and the crew we been through a lot together. I know the value of keeping folks together. I signed on to be part of something again. Not nothing.
-Credo (Minor Complication -2pts) Well, I've spent most o me life out in the Army. Alliance Army if you're keeping a track of which side I was on. Taught me a lot about myself. I ain't gonna leave no-one behind ever. I'll always cover for thems folks I count as friends. I ain't gonna back down from anythin my friends get me into neither.

ASSETS
-Mechanical empathy (Minor Asset 2pt) Yup, Taught myself how to fix junk togaether as a kid. Still ain't no excuse for Cass to be running the ship the way she does. That's wanton abuse.
-Fighting Type (Major asset 4pt) Yeah, I've been through rough patches. Half the ship has. When you were in our team we all had to work together under fire ta get the job done. Means knowin how to handle yerself.
-Intimidatin Manner (Minor Asset 2pt) Cap'n says bein at Serenity changed me like. I know I've seen trouble. Ain't half as much as some. Anyways When I looks at folks they know I seen death and stared right back at it. Makes me good at starin down some folks.

SKILLS

Athletics d6
-Dodge d8

Covert d6

Discipline d2

Influence d6

Guns d6
-Pistols d8

Mechanical Expertise d6
-Maintenance d10
-Repair d10

Perception d6

Technical Engineering d6

Unarmed d6

EQUIPMENT:
-
-
-
-
-

BRIEF HISTORY:

3 ALLIES
-Ciaran Hudson, took over the family junk business on Beylix. I like my eldest brother. He's gettin on a bit in years these days. Did his bit for the Alliance too. The paycheck was steady enough to keep everyone off the breadline.
-Emily Quantrell (nee Hudson), she was the smart one, got all the schoolin she could and got a job in a big company. Married an upstandin young man and was headin out to the Rim to start homesteadin. Last I heard she had a snapper on the way. Dunno exactly where she might be these days, but she's family and a good un.
-Roisin Hudson, The young un in the family. She's in the middle of her stint in the military. Hear she's past OCS and now an officer in the Navy. Who'd a thunk it? A Hudson being an officer like. Makes me feel queasy thinkin about it. Hope she ain't a complete gobsheen.

3 NEUTRAL SORT
-
-
-

3 NOT SO FRIENDLY TYPES
-
-
-

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1279