Thank you for finding us, but we've moved:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jedi Master's Characters

Go down

Jedi Master's Characters Empty Jedi Master's Characters

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:09 am

Name: Fred Campbell
Hero Level: Greenhorn

Jedi Master's Characters Fredri10

ATTRIBUTES: 42
-Agility d8
-Strength d8
-Vitality d10
-Alertness d6
-Intelligence d6
-Willpower d6

LIFE POINTS: d10 + d6 +2
INITIATIVE: d8 + d6

ASSETS
-Fightin' Type (Major)
-Military Rank (Minor)
-Lightnin' Reflexes (Major)
-Tough as Nails (Minor)

COMPLICATIONS
-Things Don't Go Smooth (Major)
-Credo "There are some things that gnaw at a man worse then dyin'" (Major)
-Prejudice "Alliance" (Minor)
-Chip on the Shoulder (Minor)
-Loyal (Minor)

SKILLS 62

Animal Handling d4
Artistry
Athletics d4
Covert d2
Craft
Discipline d4
Guns d6
-Shotgun d12
-Pistol d8
-Rifle d8
Heavy Weapons
Knowledge
Influence
Mechanical
Linguist
Medical Expertise d2
Melee d4
Perception d6
-Listen d8
Performance
Pilot
Planetary Vehicle d2
Ranged Weapons d2
Scientific
Survival d6
Technical Expertise
Unarmed Combat d6
-Brawling d8

EQUIPMENT:

BRIEF HISTORY: I don't have a whole lot ta say really. Man that been ta Hell and back, that there is a man who has a story ya really don't wanna hear. But since I am feeling truthsome, no thanks to your brandy, and since you asked, I'm going ta answer that. I'm from Ezra, but I ain't been there since before the war. I hear things is bad there now. Sometimes I wonder what things would have been like if I didn't join. Then I remember it was them Alliance boys that killed my brother. Shot him dead because he wouldn't take a bad price on our livestock. There are some things that gnaw at a man worse then dyin'. I might not have been on the winning side but that don't mean it ain't the right side.

'fore I went off to war, I had a wife. No kids but I had a wife. Julia was the strong kinda woman who could put up with my tzao gao. We worked my pa's ranch until he got to old to help, and then we worked it for ourselves. It was there, along with my brother Samuel, and the two hands Mark and Randy that kept things movin' smooth. Marty, my other brother worked a shop in Texas, the closest town. He did all the repairin' and mechanical fixin' I needed. I kept his cooler stocked with steak and angus beef. Bein' the ranchin' type meant I learned all kinds of useful skills. I can hunt and fish with the best of them. I got keen ears that mean I can sneak up on a twelve point buck in the fall, and I got more then'nough experience shootin' duck, geese, and pheasant that I just don't know noone who can shoot better. When I was in the 33rd Advanced Recon unit, I once got told I was a surgeon with a shotgun.

I came back from the war different. Everyone came back different I think. I was in the battle of Serenity. I wasn't one of the first ones there. I was one of the last. I was in the second to last group of reinforcements. By then we had already been crushed to ground but that didn't stop the will to fight. I once heard it said that once you been to Serenity you can't never leave. I would like to shake the man's hand who said that.

Went to Beylix after the war. Julia actually took to it like a dove to air. Me, well, not so much. I'm not the metal working type. After I lost my ranch I wasn't the ranchin' type neither. I was different like I said, but so was she. We had words on more then one night and 'fore too long there just wasn't nothin' worth stickin' round for. I ain't married anymore and I still don't have kids.

THREE BY THREE BY THREE: They say out here all things come in threes. I ain't never really thought much on luck and the like but I can say that things just don't go smooth, so if this helps give me good joss then well it might be worth puttin' to word and paper.

ALLIES
Fat Larry (74) - Fat Larry is old beyond his years and fat from fancyin' food. He did his fightin' in Texas 'fore there was a war. Old man still runs that steak house and barbeque pit in the middle of town called The Lazy Bull. Got real meat there. It's real good meat. I ain't been there in years, but I know Fat Larry since I was knee high. My pa trusted him and I do too.

Ivy Quentin (29) - Ivy has a gambling problem. She's a math whiz and has one of them educates you buy and pay for with credits that come from accounts decades old. She got greedy though and got caught tryin' ta get some serious dough. I know her because she's the prettiest face I've seen in years. It ain't hard to see more then half the folk locked up with us are lookin' ta make her their bed piece. We get along because we know some of the same tastes in steak. We talked enough about getting a nice little eatery when we get out. Nice dreams.

Sgt Pierre Rowan (32) - Sgt Rowan fought in the battle of Serenity. He was a sniper. He fought in three other tours for a total of five years. Pierre was a sharpshooter then. He said he learned to hunt as a kid and that his grand pappy taught him how to shoot. Heard he gave up shooting things and these days is a married father of three beautiful daughters. Seems if I remember right he has some pretty high tech degree from a special school. Writ himself a book or two bout the war from a browncoat perspective too. Good guy, loyal to the cause. He really can open up your eyes.

NEUTRAL
Julia Cheng (33) - Julia's my ex-wife. She's still on Beylix. She made herself a really pretty penny workin' for the Feds, fixing up old ships and sellin'em off at a cheap enough price to stay off the radar of anyone lookin' ta start trouble, but keep the credits rollin. Now she got a big shipyard of her own, has a hundred or so workers. Still ain't found noone knew. Shame, good lookin' strong woman like that.

Joshua Vincent (37) - Joshua is the guard who is just doin' his job. He works the docks when transports come in, and occasionally moonlights as a bounty hunter. Pretty decent folk, he gets to talkin' all fancy about medical schoolin' and I fall asleep. Every once in a while he comes through with mail bags and other stuff we can use in prison without getting caught up in the Warden's searches.

Captain Eddie Irvin (40) - Captain Irvin is one of the survivors of the war. He was one of my commanders. After the war, he retired for a while. Julia said she ran into him when he was coming through Beylix. Seems he's somehow got himself a job as an Alliance Marshall. Not sure I sit right with that, but I hear he works fair, if not tough.

ENEMIES
Major Baxter (23) - Baxter, the bastard. Puny kid was a snot nosed little bastard with a whore for a momma and a carnival host for a pa. Ain't noone liked'im nor his Unification. Volenteered to join the Alliance at the start of the war. That ain't it. Feh feh pi goh killed my brother. Got himself a nice promotion and a pretty medal for it too, so I heard. Made it all the way to Major and is now nice and tidy on an Alliance Patrol Boat. Got himself all good and right. Well I can say this much. We ain't gonna be right til I kill him. It's that simple.

Turtle Tom Hindle (41) - Turtle Tom is the Warden's cousin. Man is smart, even though he's slow and waddles when he walks. He likes to think he's a bully and is a bit of a sadist. Popular rumor has it he has a thing for female inmates. I heard it once or twice that he likes to go through the inmates files and exploit them and their families however he can. Guy pisses me off because he likes to spit in the food.

Benito "Liver Shenk" McGreggor (27) - Benito is a racial mutt, but he's also a big, strong, evil mutt. As one of the most powerful prison gang leaders, McGreggor is afforded great respect and status. His time in prison is almost up, and rumor has it he's already got a ship and a crew waitin' for him.

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1279
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Back to top Go down