Thank you for finding us, but we've moved:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steel Horses and Iron Fists- Russle

2 posters

Go down

Steel Horses and Iron Fists- Russle Empty Re: Steel Horses and Iron Fists- Russle

Post by Nachtwolf Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:18 pm

That was unexpected. Something clearly wasn't right here, I wonder if that is good or bad. Ah well who cares, maybe that Casper-guy could point me in the right direction for the Fight Club, if not he might at least heard rumors 'bout my sire I guess.
Damn that mirror what does it mean and what the fuck did he want to imply with "our kind of drink", has he seen right through the mask I've put on? - I take the few steps towards the bar, trying not to look as surprised as if someone just hit me in the face ... with my freakin' birthday cake.
"I'm Russel. Casper, huh? So what drinks where you talking about?"

Nachtwolf
Player
Player

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-08-12

http://www.nachtwolf.at

Back to top Go down

Steel Horses and Iron Fists- Russle Empty Re: Steel Horses and Iron Fists- Russle

Post by Claymore Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:13 am

The first bar you passed on the way to town on this stretch was a place called Casper's. It wasn't very big, nor crowded. But it had a decent enough admosphere. There were a few pool tables in the back, naturally. And a small stage area in the back right corner. No one was playing tonight though. There was some clasic rock playing out of some unseen speakers. The bar was on the left-hand wall, with a muted TV set to the sports channel hanging in the far corner. And there was just enough room for a few round wooden tables and chairs on the right.

As soon as you walked in, you knew luck was on your side... or against it... either way it wasn't neutral. As soon as you walked in, you noticed that one or two Kindred were already here, as well as a few other people that didn't seem entirely Human.

The bartender was an older guy who looked like he knew how to handle himself, and spoke with a subtle southern drawl. He called you out as soon as he saw you. "Hey fellas. You don't need to keep up that act here. C'mon over, we even got your kind of drink. I'm Casper."

As you approached, you noticed that the large mirror behind him was showing your reflection. Clearly. You hadn't put fourth the will to clear it up, it was just doing it on it's own for some reason. This was not an ordinary bar.

Claymore
Supporting Storyteller
Supporting Storyteller

Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2009-01-26

http://www.rpol.net/game.cgi?gi=15037

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtwolf Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:16 pm

Sniffing the air I approach the first bar in sight. A lousy place to be, no bikes other than ours, doesn't look like much fun but who knows maybe I'll find something of interest.

I force my blood to stir, to make me breathe once again, to regain a more appropriate skin color.
I take a few seconds to enjoy the sensations of my lungs working once more, of the warmth spreading through my body, then I enter the bar.
I stand in the doorway, scanning the crowd for anybody that makes my beast roar.

Nachtwolf
Player
Player

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-08-12

http://www.nachtwolf.at

Back to top Go down

Steel Horses and Iron Fists- Russle Empty Steel Horses and Iron Fists- Russle

Post by Claymore Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:00 pm

Your Sire fucked up. He didn't fuck up by completely succumbing to the Beast and becoming a Draugr. He didn't fuck up by embracing you without permission. He didn't even fuck up by doing all that and running off to his home-town leaving you alone like a naked baby in the woods.

No, your Sire fucked up by pissing off a 1% gang of Kindred bikers by Embracing you before they had a chance to. Frenzy is no excuse, if anything it's even more of a reason to be put down. And the Bruja were determined to see justice.

So welcome to Sky Valley, last known location of a beast who's sure to cause as much havoc here as your home town. They weren't going to fault a Ghoul for getting overpowered by a Frenzied Kindred, but they did put it on you to help fix that mistake. But they had your back.

A couple of the members did their homework on Serenity City, and couldn't get a bit of gossip without tripping over the fact that you were riding into a political shit-storm. The Carthians were inches from taking the Invictus city by force, and even the AOA was in town to back them up. No doubt just the rumor of your arrival would set off the unstable situation, as most non-Gangrel tend to assume the Bruja are Carthian sympathizers.

But this could also work in your favor. The Regent had enough on his plate to keep the Sheriff busy, and his Hound, at last report, was in Torpor from biting off more than she could chew. So for an unrelated, non-political hunt, Regent Kilpatrick was likely to go to just any brute willing to bash someone's skull for a sizable check. And that meant making a name for yourself as just such a brute.

Turns out Serenity has a fight club. It was in a remote location on the outskirts of town. But you needed directions from someone willing to keep a secret. The sleeping Hound knows, she used that place for practice. The Gangrel Primogen also knows, and might prove more useful than just a map. The rest who know are mostly, but not entirely Carthians. Even one or two Invictus have frequented Fight Club, because there are no covenants or rank there. There's just hit or be hit. So to get a location, or to just find other places to get the attention of whomever else is hunting your Sire, there's a few bars and clubs that look like prime feeding grounds for Kindred. Well you came all the way up here. May as well enjoy yourselves.

Claymore
Supporting Storyteller
Supporting Storyteller

Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2009-01-26

http://www.rpol.net/game.cgi?gi=15037

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum