Thank you for finding us, but we've moved:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduction

Go down

Introduction Empty Introduction

Post by Claymore Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:19 am

Hello, and welcome to Sky Valley. Thanks very much for your interest in this game. Over the years, I've come to see it as more of a hobby than just a game, and can't tell you how much it means to me to see it running successfully. Let's start with a little about how I like to run things here.

First of all, whether they realize it or not, the players have a lot of influence over the direction of their storylines. I like surprises. I design storylines based on predictions that, thanks to character concepts and the questionnaire here, are usually pretty accurate. But if someone does something that makes me rethink what I thought would have come next, cool. Keeps things interesting for me if even I don't know what's going to happen. I've always believed that a good ST should do nothing more than set events in motion, poke things with a stick once in a while to make sure it doesn't lose momentum, and otherwise stand back and watch the fireworks. Gives the game a life of its own that's as fun to watch as it is to run.

But there are a few things to go over here before we can have you join in. Here you'll find everything you need to know to get started, as well as several rules and updates that are good to keep tabs on from time to time while you play. If you're reading this because you just joined in, I should tell you that a good half of this section won't pertain to you right away, so don't panic if you can't follow everything yet. Newbs are welcome. But some of the information here is more intended for people more comfortable with the system. I'll just have to walk you through that when the time comes.

And in case anyone wants to contact me outside of PMs, my IM names are:
MSN- c1aym0r3@hotmail.com
AIM- C1ayrn0r3
Y!- kevin_tm
And my email is kevin_tm@yahoo.com. Please include "vtr" in the subject line, or I might delete it mistaking it for junkmail.

Claymore
Supporting Storyteller
Supporting Storyteller

Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2009-01-26

http://www.rpol.net/game.cgi?gi=15037

Back to top Go down