Thank you for finding us, but we've moved:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Broad Spectrum Cortex Waving (That's OOC for you folk not from the 'Verse)

4 posters

Go down

Broad Spectrum Cortex Waving (That's OOC for you folk not from the 'Verse) Empty Re: Broad Spectrum Cortex Waving (That's OOC for you folk not from the 'Verse)

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:18 pm

Anything going on? Who are we waiting on?

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1279
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Back to top Go down

Broad Spectrum Cortex Waving (That's OOC for you folk not from the 'Verse) Empty Re: Broad Spectrum Cortex Waving (That's OOC for you folk not from the 'Verse)

Post by purplegeekness Thu May 14, 2009 1:03 pm

Well, under most circumstances it would be alertness +Perception (unless you have anything more applicable).
purplegeekness
purplegeekness
Purple Storyteller
Purple Storyteller

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Thu May 14, 2009 10:34 am

What do I roll to see how full of tyen shiao duh Brains is or isn't?

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Wed May 13, 2009 7:34 pm

So... Fred is released from Prison on parole now, right? I mean, he only had a year left on his sentence anyway... Enough time has lapsed that it's cool?

Tee-hee!

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Sun May 10, 2009 1:11 am

I am going to wait to post to see what Marselle is doing. Ac1d and Jade too.

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by purplegeekness Fri May 08, 2009 1:36 am

I was planning on having the escape be the opening act of this game. The Warden and others may recur depending on how things go and how you approach getting off the Rock. Certainly, none or rather very few of those you detailed as existing outside the prison will be available from inside it....unless you get creative.
purplegeekness
purplegeekness
Purple Storyteller
Purple Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Fri May 08, 2009 12:53 am

Hey Purple are you planning on using the NPCs associated with us and the prison as reoccurring characters? Or is the Warden and his Cousin supposed to be more of a final boss of the Rock sort of deal?

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by purplegeekness Fri May 08, 2009 12:19 am

If you look at the bottom of the screen, in general I'm on chat most days and at night from circa 12 until 3am Central Time (being unemployed means I have nothing better to do.) If I do not see you in the meantime I will wish you luck in your finals.
purplegeekness
purplegeekness
Purple Storyteller
Purple Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Claymore Fri May 08, 2009 12:16 am

No problem. But I'm in the midst of finishing up my finals. If you're on late at night, I can check the chatbox afte work. Otherwise it might not be till next week.

Claymore
Supporting Storyteller
Supporting Storyteller

Number of posts : 315

http://www.rpol.net/game.cgi?gi=15037

Back to top Go down

Post by purplegeekness Wed May 06, 2009 2:29 am

hi Claymore. I was actually waiting for you to join on chat sometime so I could go over something with you. I've discussed it in passing with you, but I would like to talk to you to pad things out a little.
purplegeekness
purplegeekness
Purple Storyteller
Purple Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Claymore Wed May 06, 2009 12:57 am

Hey Purple, Jedi tells me you're waiting on a PM from me. What about? You already have my sheet. I thought I was waiting for the other guys to spring.

Claymore
Supporting Storyteller
Supporting Storyteller

Number of posts : 315

http://www.rpol.net/game.cgi?gi=15037

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Mon May 04, 2009 3:11 pm

Hey Jade. We're in the Chatbox right now.

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:26 am

I think everyone is ready for this game to start.

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by purplegeekness Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:18 pm

Meh......I'm annoyed.....had a beginning post up...or at least I thought I did......should be up tomorrow.
purplegeekness
purplegeekness
Purple Storyteller
Purple Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:53 pm

Ac1d's character Marty. My character's living brother. Very Happy

Last edited by Jedi_Master_007 on Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:25 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Nobody is cool enough to edit my posts. Nobody.)

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Marselle Qin Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:17 pm

Miz Kat - Jedi, Myself, and... sorry, jedi, I forgot who you said the other guy with you was... have a scene played out already that would get all three of us thrown in on charges of assault on an officer of the alliance.
Marselle Qin
Marselle Qin
Storyteller
Storyteller

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:19 pm

If I did anything it would be to buff up my Animal Handling so I can ride a horse better, and my Survival so I have hunting skills too.

I am ready to start.

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by purplegeekness Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:56 am

Hi Will,
To answer your questions in turn.

You are correct. Players have a maximum of 5 assets and 5 complications, so I'll need to review everyones sheet again. I was rather sleepy last night, so I may have missed something.

Everyone can feel free to tweak their characters however they wish to until the first die is rolled for the game. After that....I would need to be asked...and I would be very disinclined to grant this ability, unless it was a horrendous mistake.

I would suggest that everyone pick a crime that they are guilty of. Pick it so it has a minimum sentence of around 3 years and you might be placed on the Rock.
purplegeekness
purplegeekness
Purple Storyteller
Purple Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:55 am

Hey Cat, I have a question or two about how you are doing things here in the game.

First question I have is, are you overriding the rule that slaps us all right in the face in the character creation section of the book that caps us at 5 assets and 5 complications? I am asking because I see one other player went waaaay over that limit which isn't normally an issue, except that if you are, there are a few more assets and complications I'd like to add to my character before play starts.

Next question naturally is, how did everything look? Am I good to go? Or is it possible to change 1 or two little numbers around right before play starts?

Oh, yeah... and this isn't really a mechanics question, but I was wondering, how long were / are we incarcerated for, anyhow?

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:01 pm

I am actually writing up my character's background pretty good.

Just for the record, I got 6, Marty got 5. Wink

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by purplegeekness Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:59 am

Yes I am. I like it lol
purplegeekness
purplegeekness
Purple Storyteller
Purple Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Broad Spectrum Cortex Waving (That's OOC for you folk not from the 'Verse) Empty Broad Spectrum Cortex Waving (That's OOC for you folk not from the 'Verse)

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:47 am

What's up?

Hey Cat, are you getting this stuff being sent by Qin? It's awesomeness.

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum