Thank you for finding us, but we've moved:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gargoyles -Tremere

2 posters

Go down

The Gargoyles -Tremere Empty Re: The Gargoyles -Tremere

Post by Ac1ds0ld13r Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:22 pm

Tyler smiled at Dragon;s joke but made no effort to answer his initial question, instead he answered the others. As Dragon dictated commands to Regina he nodded and gave her a quick reassuring look. She would need some consoling later, but Tyler didn't have time for it, nor the patience. "We can get to my place pretty quick. It won't at all do as a permanent solution, but it will work for the night, and I can get us there without being spotted. Thats not an issue." Tyler had had a back gate intalled in the chantry so he could sneak in and out before Dragon and him had ever even arrived. There was a green Kia minivan in a garage waiting. It had a full tank of gas and had only been sitting for a week so there shouldn't be any problems. "I'm still for going on the offensive. Sitting around and waiting on something to show up is foolish at this point. We have a target we're going to have to move against it or we'll probably never know the full extent of what's arrayed against us. We'll go into every encounter until then half-armed." Tyler shrugged it off. "I'll give you a few minutes to get your stuff together. I've got some preparations to make of my own. The gargoyles are set. Im going to get some of my personal belongings and give them their orders for the night."

When Tyler walked off there was a determination in his step. The same determination he showed before he took on any task of import, and grave danger. Even though Tyler had no idea what they would be facing in the next few nights the Archon was ready to go to war. That much was evident by how he moved and spoke. Tyler Crown was a fearsome individual in these cases, and sometimes it was better to just stand aside and let his mind wrap around the situation. Constrictor like, Tyler would wrap his mind around a problem until he squeezed and crushed a solution out of it. At this point. It was easy to tell Tyler would find a solution to this whole thing, and when he did, the skies over LA would brighten with the burning corpses of his enemies.
Ac1ds0ld13r
Ac1ds0ld13r
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 600
Registration date : 2009-01-22

https://wdgames.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:49 am

"The fact I didn't know should have said what?" Dragon asked, interrupting, as he exited Natalya's room, closing the door behind him. As Dragon drew closer to Tyler and Regina, Dragon looked down at Regina. She was sitting on the couch and was apparently throwing a boo-hiss party because she got slapped. Dragon glanced at Tyler, and in spite of looking like a madman, had his head fully in the game.

Madman was perhaps an understatement. Dragon's hair was a mess, and the collar to his shirt was unbuttoned. He was missing his jacket, and more importantly, he had blood smeared on his cheek and chin. He even looked to have some dried blood stuck in his flavor saver. In spite of this, Dragon's eyes were clear. They were crystal clear. The twitch in his hand was gone, and there was power in his step, not a lethargic pause while he thought. Dragon's voice was clear, and in spite of everything going on around him, he was fully focused. Yes, it was blatantly clear that he'd fed on Natalya, and among other things, it had put him back on the top of his game. This was the Dragon everyone could trust to get the job done and come out smelling like roses.

"Regina," Dragon said, pausing to look away from Tyler over his shoulder and back down at Regina. "I need you to start gathering ritual components. If we're moving, we're doing it fast, and we need to be prepared." Dragon rattled off a list of rituals. While Regina might not be able to perform the rituals, she had spent several years being the librarian for the Chantry. That meant she was familiar enough with what she was being told to perform the task. After he finished, Dragon dismissed the uncomfortable pause, and this time didn't bother to ask Tyler for permission. "Regina," Dragon said again, this time with a little more tone behind his voice. "You've got an hours worth of work and 10 minutes to do it in. Quit sulking and make yourself useful."

Then Dragon's attention turned to Tyler. "This isn't my fault," he said with a grin and a smirk. "I'm a Lord and an Archon. Things are never my fault." Dragon snickered. He was just about to question Tyler on the Gargoyles when a raspy, stony shriek not too dissimilar from what one might think a dinosaur would sound like echoed through the interior of the chantry. Instead of asking Tyler about it, Dragon just nodded. "Natalya will be joining us in just a second. She's putting some clothes on. I'm going to have her contact the other Tremere in this city and have them stay away from this location. It's safe to say we're being watched, so leaving out the front, out the side, and anywhere that we can possibly be seen is out of the question. I'm thinking we can escape to a true friend, or we can hitch a ride on the Gargoyles, but I am open to suggestions."

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1279

Back to top Go down

Post by Ac1ds0ld13r Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:14 am

Tyler gave the gargoyles one more look over and let them finish feeding. They wouldn't leave here without his words. He decided to find Gina. Tyler reached out with his mind and found her. She was in the sitting room. He went down the hall, opened a door that wasnt there, and emerged just across the hall from the sitting room. Tyler opened the door and stood looking at Gina while she pouted. He was still mad at her, but was letting it go.
"You can't do that. Knowledge is power Gina. And you gave someone an exorbitant amount of power. That meeting was a secret of the highest order. The fact that Dragon, a Lord, didn't know, should have told you that."
Ac1ds0ld13r
Ac1ds0ld13r
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

The Gargoyles -Tremere Empty The Gargoyles -Tremere

Post by Ac1ds0ld13r Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:08 pm

Tyler exited the Natalya's room post haste and closed the door behind him. He paused in the hallway and his eyes flickered brown and green. The wall in front of him twisted and bent away opening a crude doorway. Tyler stepped through and stood in a stone room. The entire room seemed to have been carved and smoothed from one piece. There were no tile lines or seams anywhere. Inside there were shelves lined with jugs of blood. Lots of jugs, lots of blood. Three raised diases lined the back wall. Each was occupied by a large stone gargoyle that stood just over seven feet tall.

Tyler approached them quickly, staring them down. They stared back with unseeing eyes. Mouths open they waited. Tyler looked around the dark room and examined it. Not a speck of dust was anywhere to be seen. This room had been sealed once it had been created, and Tyler's entrance was the first in a long time. Tyler stood, looking at Chantry LA's last line of defense. It's big guns. The Gargoyles. All important chantries had a set of Gargoyles to defend them in times of crisis. The Braddock Chantry had four, C5B in New York City had at least six. Vienna had a dozen or more. None of this counted individuals who had been assigned a Gargoyle...

Tyler stood there for a long moment in deep contemplation. There was a certain gravity that went with awakening the soldiers of the Tremere and calling them to battle. While most of his clan seen them as simple servents, Tyler understood they were highly specialized individuals, and one did not wake them to do bring death to your foes with impunity. These were not the servents assigned to a single Tremere. These were Warriors. The last ditch effort to save the Chantry and protect Tremere from harm and Final Death.

The Archon's eyes flickered blue and brown. Three of the jugs lifted and floated across the floor and made a scuffing noise as they stopped, one in front of each Gargoyle. He repeated this effort a few more times and finally there were three groups of five jugs. One group in front of each Gargoyle. With an intentional sigh Tyler's eyes flickered red and the tops of the jugs all burst with hollow pops. He glared ahead and concentrated. Slowly a tendril of crimson blood rose from each jug and splashed at the mouth of each Gargoyle. Tyler let the tendrils collapse, spilling blood across the floor.

The gargoyles were still for just a moment. Then their eyes sprang to life. Stone lids lifted and their fangs distended. The sound of breaking stone filled the room as they moved and stretched, dust fell off them along with small pieces of the plaster they had been coated with to hide their nature from prying mortal eyes. They shook and stretched and roared. Plaster fell from them in chunks and dust wisped through the air around them as they moved. Their wings stretched and contracted, shattering the thin coating on them. They fell upon the jugs almost simultaneously. Each gargoyle took its fill of the ritually stored and prepared blood within. Once it hit their mouths its quantity doubled. The rituals needed to prepare these feeder jugs were beyond even Tyler's enormous grasp of Blood Magic, but they worked. Within the space of a few moments, the gargoyles bowed on one knee to him. Their wings laid flat, and spanning nearly the width of the entire room.

"Rise soldiers." Tyler commanded, and the grotesque creatures in front of him obeyed. "There is blood to be spilt for your Masters."
Ac1ds0ld13r
Ac1ds0ld13r
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down