Thank you for finding us, but we've moved:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red Bull. It gives you wiiiings! - Christian

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Red Bull.  It gives you wiiiings! - Christian - Page 2 Empty Re: Red Bull. It gives you wiiiings! - Christian

Post by Ac1ds0ld13r Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:00 am

Christian beamed. He was pleased and that moment, along with Edge's look gave him pause. He enjoyed several long seconds just basking in the glory of it. After a second or four he shook his head and brought himself out of it. "Yes, its all for you. And I might be a little out of my mind, but it keeps things interesting if nothing else." He smiled at her reaction. "I hope you don't mind. I tend to not know when to stop. On the plus side, I've thought of two different things we can do. Your choice of outfit will dictate what we do, and if we have time, we can come back here, change, and do the other." He smiled at her again, enjoying the texture contrast of the robe against her skin.
Ac1ds0ld13r
Ac1ds0ld13r
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 600
Registration date : 2009-01-22

https://wdgames.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Red Bull.  It gives you wiiiings! - Christian - Page 2 Empty Re: Red Bull. It gives you wiiiings! - Christian

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:21 am

After you took care of the phone, it wasn't long before Dragon had sent you another message confirming what he would need with regards to Natalya - assuming it came to that, of course. Once that was taken care of it was only a matter of minutes before Edge came out.

She was wrapped in a big fluffy peach house coat. From the looks of it, it was preheated. Her hair was all wet but put up in a towel on top of her head. When she seen everything in the room, her reaction was worth the picture that was worth a thousand words a million bucks. The Mona Lisa had nothing on this this. For that one glimpse in time, that one moment when a Toreador can be enraptured, this time was it. The look on Edge's face when she'd seen all of the clothes laid out for her was ... priceless.

"Christian... I-is this? Are you out of your mind? Am I? I think I'm confused."

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1279

Back to top Go down

Post by Ac1ds0ld13r Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:48 pm

Christian flipped on the radio and changed again. The first words he heard were: Adopting something less dark, but still presenting an appearance even with his mood. He was lively, and had enjoyed the contrast the black gave him. Still, Edge's words carried a weight. Dead I am the dog Hound of hell you cry Devil on your back I can never die! This made him smile. Even the radio was out to please him. He listened to the rest of Dragula and called the Concierge at the front desk, asking for a laundry list of women's clothes. When the woman asked what sizes they needed to be Christian shrugged and began to rattle off the sizes from the labels on all of Edge's clothing. He put them in a pile at the foot of the bed and hung up the phone.

He had asked for several specific items, something formal, something more urban, but definitely richer than what Edge would be used to wearing, Then again, everything Christian wore and bought was top of the line. It wasn't because he wanted to be ostentatious. It was just that Christian had spent his mortal days poor, and after his embrace he had become quite accustomed to the luxuries in life. Now, he took it for granted. He never concerned himself with the price of a car, or clothing. If he wanted it, he got it. It was that simple. It was never an issue. In fact, Christian would be amazed to know just how much wealth he had accumulated in the last several centuries. A few smart decisions in the beginning of his unlife had paid off nicely, a sire that had doted on him until she had decided to betray him, his savvy and partnership with Dragon.... Wealth, was just something Christian was used to. Still, he remembered poor, and he didn't like it. It wasn't a status symbol to him, it was just his preference. He preferred to be wealthy and have fine things.

The Concierge arrived about twenty minutes after Christian had called with a plethora of clothing, John Varvatos, Ray Brown, Miu Miu, and Donatella Versace. All of it would look very, very good on Edge, and all of it, was probably things she either couldn't afford, or just never thought to buy. So, Christian set out to spoil his muse a little. The centerpiece, and for later, was a trapeze cocktail dress in a very dark purple. Christian handed the woman five one-hundred dollar bills folded neatly and took the clothes. The cost of the clothing was going to be billed to his room. He set everything out and lined up the various footwear. All of it was, of course, Edge's, and he was interested to see what she picked out.

Christian checked his phone, which was vibrating across the nightstand. He had to dash to catch it, but he caught it before it fell and checked it. There was a text message from Dragon. After spending three minutes arguing with his new phone he finally got a text message off to Dragon, confirming that he was indeed in LA, and would be around if needed, but also added that he was booked up for the rest of the night with Edge!
Ac1ds0ld13r
Ac1ds0ld13r
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 600

https://wdgames.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Red Bull.  It gives you wiiiings! - Christian - Page 2 Empty Red Bull. It gives you wiiiings! - Christian

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:22 pm

Energy. Red Bull. That's what Edge was. Drinking her was like drinking a Red Bull. She gave you wings and like the little cartoon characters you had the urge to leap into the sky and do something funny to somebody not you, way down below. Before Edge got in the shower and cleaned up, she kind of looked at your flashy new clothes and then down at herself. You were Christian though, and as Mr. Suave as you were, you told her not to worry, and that you'd have something figured out by the time she got out of the shower.

And you did. You were lucky her hair was long. Getting dried blood out of hair, especially long hair was a bitch. So, you had about an hour or so to figure out what sort of date you'd plan with Edge...

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1279

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum