Thank you for finding us, but we've moved:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Good Life - Ember

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Good Life - Ember Empty Re: The Good Life - Ember

Post by dejavue Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:00 pm

I took advantage of Sean's attempt to grope me and grabbed his hand. "I can't get up to get the bed if your hand is in my pants." I grinned up at him.
dejavue
dejavue
Player
Player

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:31 pm

When you pushed Sean away from that side of your through he pressed down and bit the other side. "Fuck it. We don't have to go anywhere. Besides, who wants to work for the Millionaire's Club anyway?" Sean pulled down on the front of your corset just enough to expose all the tit he could handle... and so while you both were squirming, he bit you again, sucking heavily from the new wound on your breast while you had to deal with bite marks on both sides of your throat. "Let's go to bed instead..." Sean said using his free hand to undo the front of your pants.

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1279
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by dejavue Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:53 pm

The moment Sean plunged his fangs into my neck I stiffened a bit. Then the pain that I had known from previous nights past hit and the pain went from a small paper cut on the finger to something equivalent of an entire hand being amputated, then it was gone. As quickly as it had came over me it left just as quickly. The sensation that had replaced it sent my head spinning, causing my free hand to grip him by the hair on his head. "Not ... to much." I managed to get out before firmly guiding him away from my neck. "We still have work to do."
dejavue
dejavue
Player
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:34 am

Both of you toppled to the ground. You were on top and straddling him, but he had your arms. Like a good Jiu-jitsu artist, Sean quickly rolled you over to your back. He pinned one of your arms above your head on the ground, and after unsuccessfully trying to do the same with your other hand, he gave up. Instead his hands roamed over both of your breasts, stopping and squeezing when he got a large handful over your heart. "Why ask?" Sean hissed through hungry fangs, "when it's more fun to just take?"

Sean bit down into the side of your throat. His fangs went in hard and fast. It hurt for less then one tenth of a second. Then it really hurt for a split second more, but then instantly it turned to that toe curling orgasm. Feeling good was an understatement. Sean was a greedy feeder. He sucked quickly, pulling a large mouthful of blood from your throat. He swalloed then sucked again. On the third swallow all pain was gone, killed by the kiss. This was it, resist with a strong effort of will or give in and give him what he wanted...

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by dejavue Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:22 am

My hand dropped the bag I was holding when he reached for them. I knew I couldn't over power him with strength, and I sure as hell wasn't about to make this easy for him, so I did the only thing I could. I used my own body momentum to bring us both to the ground by bending back and twisting my upper half to the side. It would hopefully land him on his back and put me on top. "You know you could have just asked." I said through gritted teeth as I made my movement.
dejavue
dejavue
Player
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:58 am

Sean listened to you answer your own question with a smirk. When you went into the dinky, grungy bathroom he waited outside while you talked. When you came out, you noticed something odd about Sean. He had that hungry look. "I hope you like it rough so that you enjoy this as much as I do!"

As soon as you realized what he was thinking, he lunged for your arms, trying to pin them above your head. His fangs were bare and his mouth headed directly for your throat...

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by dejavue Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:07 am

I listened to Sean as I began to pull out a change of clothes. Jeans with frayed wholes on the upper thighs, biker boots. If it was an ass kickin that needed to be done, biker boots was a bit more comfy and practical in case running was needed. I could run in my heels but if a heel broke off, well that just slowed you way down. I looked at Sean and looked around the room for somewhere to change. "I don't think anyone trust those Tremere warlocks. Hell why you ya know."

"Where can I change?" I gestured with my clothes. "Wait don't answer that... " I chuckled, "I already have an idea what your answer would be." I walked to the bathroom and shut the door. "And you got a good point bout the car drawing to much attention. As sweet as it would be to have, I have to agree. And yeah I could definitely use the cash." I opened the door and stepped out. "Maybe a sweet cycle would work for me. I could move in and out of traffic alot faster on a bike." I looked at him and grabbed my bag, "Ready when you are, let's go to work."
dejavue
dejavue
Player
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:10 pm

*Bump*

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:26 am

Sean shrugged. "You could get naked?" He said it so matter of factly that you had to rewind for a second and make sure he wasn't serious. The thought really had crossed his mind. Just as you were realizing he was making a joke but keeping a straight face, Sean picked up and added more. "Well that's what I mean. You're new around here and she knows as much about you as the rest of us. I don't think it can hurt to talk to her, but she's one of those warlocks so I don't really think she can be trusted too much. I dunno. I'd like to see her do more then talk. And it doesn't sit well with me that she was talking to that Gauge guy. He's a cop you know. He's one of those NOS fucks, but he's a cop too. That by itself don't sit right."

Sean shrugged again. "Anyway, I don't want no McLaren. Screw that. Nice car and all, but there are like 4 of them in the whole city. You have any idea how easy it would be to track it down? Or one of us down if we were driving it? I'll sell the bitch if I get it. I figure you got more need for the profits off of it then I do, bein' all new in town. Unless you think you wanna stay around here." Sean had a point. Without a reliable source of income, you could use the cold hard cash from selling a car worth a quarter million on the black market. It did make this this job a little more enticing.

"So now that I can see you're interested. Yvonne, the dumb bitch in charge over at the Millionaire's Club wants me to rough up this guy Christian. He's apparently said or done something that pissed her off." Sean waved his hand, indicating it didn't matter to him. His words verified that. "I don't care what he did, but if she's gonna pay me fifty grand just to kick his ass, it doesn't matter."

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by dejavue Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:12 pm

I hit the bag again and again, but nothing hard enough that would make Sean budge. "Personally Sean, I don't know anything more then you. Kinda comes with being new in town and all ya know." I was filing away everything Sean had said about her, the names he mentioned that she was involved with, and such.

Sean went to answer his phone and it being so late in the evening I knew it wasn't just an every day call to say hi, no one ever called a person this late to chit chat. Fifty grand huh? Well now that number got my attention. Sean came back to repeat what I had already heard. My eyes lit up at the mention of the Mclaren. "Oh that's definitely up my alley, but that's gotta be some job to do for someone to offer that kinda money. What's the job offer?" I took hold of the bag and steadied it back to a still position. "And exactly what do I have to do?" I gave Sean a smile that said I was in.
dejavue
dejavue
Player
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:39 pm

"A lot of things around here need a woman's touch. Maybe even me. And let's face it, while what you say about a naked woman is true, you have a certain sex appeal that can't be denied." Sean held the bag and motioned for you to hit it harder. Then harder still. "I don't really know much about Natalya. She has money, and she knows Edge and that other Tremere Tera. But I also know that that Gauge guy from Team NOS is after her too." He shrugged and then shoved the bag at you lightly, indicating you should knock the shit out of it.

"I was sort of hoping maybe you could enlighten me a little about her." The sad part was that you didn't know much more then anything Sean just said. In fact, it was the first time you'd heard any of this. "Maybe we should go--" Sean's phone - an old corded phone out in the main room rang. He looked at you a little funny. Somebody shouldn't be calling at close to two in the morning, especially for no reason. So Sean left to answer it.

You could hear him in the background. "Fifty grand? No shit. Seriously? How do I--Are you serious? A Mclaren? In twenty minutes? I'll try, but that's tricky. I'm across town right... Alright. Well I'm going to need... yea. Alright. As soon as I can." Sean hung up the phone and then came back down the hall towards you.

"Huh. That was weird. I got a job offer for fifty grand, and a car if I want it. A McLaren. That's down your alley, right?" Sean looked you up and down. "Maybe you wanna stick around with me after all?"

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by dejavue Wed May 27, 2009 11:20 pm

I gave an innocent smile when the radio started working. "Just needed a woman's touch." I walked over to the punching bag and took a few week jabs at it.

"In the small time I've been kindred, and even before that, I've learned a naked female with any color of hair is a turn on for most men. Some women too." I smiled with a slight chuckle. "And no I'm not speaking from personal experiences so don't go there." I smiled again as I took another punch or two at the bag.

"As for my fighting skills... chalk it up to beginners luck. I ain't got any formal training in fighting." I wrapped my arms around the bag and leaned into it a bit. "My name... did it now? Words spreads quick in this town. I'm not exactly sure that's a good thing. What can you tell me of this Natalya? Aside from Tremere that is."
dejavue
dejavue
Player
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Sat May 23, 2009 7:39 pm

Sean rolled his eyes when you so easily messed with his radio and got it to work. It acted like it was going to be a big static mess when you went to step away, but an evil glare convinced it that working might just be a better idea. "Yea, yea, screw you..." Sean's dramatic sarcasm was directed at the radio and how easily you were able to apparently fix it.

"Well, if you're going to get naked without me having to do anything besides suggesting it, then by all means, go ahead and get naked. Though, I promise, if you get naked, I might overstep my bounds and take you to bed. Yanno, that whole thing about having a sexy hot redheaded Toreador all naked. It's a turn on you see." Sean shrugged. He picked up on of the weights and curled it a few times. "All joking and teasing aside, do you have any formal fight skills, or was that just a venting earlier? You can drive, for sure, but this Tremere chick Natalya is trying to put together a coterie." Sean switched hands. He rolled his neck, making it crack and pop. He curled with his left hand. "She tried to recruit me. It doesn't sound all bad but I don't trust her yet. She's just too new to the area. On the other hand..." Sean set the weights back on their shelf and picked up some weighted gloves. He put them on one hand at a time. "If she is half as good as she talks, and looks, then it might be worth it." He shrugged. "I think she's looking for a driver, too, because your name came up."

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by dejavue Sat May 23, 2009 12:13 am

I followed Sean in my thin stocking feet. The cement flooring was cool under my feet and felt relaxing despite the hard and rough surface. The light coming on was a bit disarming with its quickened flickering on and off. The gym was what I had expected. Concrete walls, concrete floors, dim lights, right down to the radio that seemed to have a mind of its own. I had to admit to myself, I liked it.

"Strip takedown huh?" I raised an eyebrow at him, "Seems a bit one sided to me. I mean c'mon Sean you're twice my size and obviously you are gonna have more muscle power. Hardly seems like a fair wager to me." I walked around the room looking at the weights, punching bag and other pieces of equipment about the room, "I mean I might as well just strip down, pose, and let you take a proverbial picture to hang on your gym wall." I chuckled as I stopped by the radio and adjusted the atenna to point in one direction while I turned the radio in the opposite direction till a station came in clear. Smiling at my very small accomplishment I turned back to Sean and leaned up against the wall with my arms crossed over my chest.
dejavue
dejavue
Player
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Fri May 22, 2009 10:19 am

*Bump*

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Thu May 14, 2009 6:13 pm

OOC - Uh... PM me, or IM me on yahoo... I'm not sure how to help you exactly. I thought I gave you a bunch of stuff to work with.

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by dejavue Thu May 14, 2009 5:57 pm

(ooc) any chance you could help me here, I cannot think of a single thing to post for my reply to Sean.
dejavue
dejavue
Player
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Sun May 10, 2009 2:09 pm

*Bump*

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Sat May 09, 2009 1:48 pm

Sean grinned. "Excellent!" Sean poked Ember in the belly. "I love physical stuff. Come on." Sean turned and stumbled down the small hallway. It wasn't more then fifteen feet or so. Sean opened the door straight ahead, but left the one on the left alone. The room in back was different the one out front that looked like a living room out of the seventies. As soon as Sean walked into the room, he continued in darkness. About four seconds later you heard the distinctive *bz-dinct* of an old light being turned on.

Sean's Gym had plain concrete brick walls. You could see the mortar between them. Two bare glass light bulbs hung from a single metal disc looking thing in the middle of the room. A single draw string hung from the light. It was the one Sean had tugged on just a few seconds ago. He was standing on a trio of those old blue mats you used to do stuff on in gym class back when you were a kid. The back right corner was a small room, no more then five by ten. It was the shower he had been talking about. You could tell because outside of the room on the wall next to the door was a trio of small shelves. One had towels on it. The other had shampoo and soap. The shampoo was Herbal Essence. The third shelf near the top had a Garfield alarm clock and a pair of boxing gloves on it.

Looking a little to the left, you seen the punching bag hanging in the back corner. About three feet away from it, a speed bag was hanging from it's springy thing on the wall. Finally, in the corner closest to you on the left, you made out the always necessary weight pile. Three shelves on the wall held all sized weights. A coat rack next to it had a weight belt, as well as those things you could strap on your ankles and wrists. "So whatchya think? Strip takedowns? Every time I take you down, you lose an item of clothing? Every time you take me down I lose one?" Sean moved over to a box near his small bathroom. He picked out an old AM-FM radio. He gave it a swat on the side and set it on the shelf nearby. He moved the antenna around to where he thought the signal was, and then turned it on. It was a little staticy, but picked up the local station.

A few seconds later it fizzled. Sean looked at it and groaned. He twisted the antenna around and then sighed as the static got worse...

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by dejavue Sat May 09, 2009 12:58 am

I took hold of Sean's hand and smiled up at him, "You know, I couldn't agree more," I grinned and chuckled, "Punching bag, wrestling mat, or ring? Seems only fair for you to decide given it's your place and all."
dejavue
dejavue
Player
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Wed May 06, 2009 11:37 am

"Bah! I wasn't implying friends with benefits. I was implying that maybe friendship is the benefit." Sean half snickered. "Well, so far I like you enough so you can stay here for a while." There was a little bit of an uncomfortable pause. "I'd offer you a beer if it was your thing, but I haven't had a beer in a couple years. I don't even think there's anything in the fridge." Sean looked around. Again he was a little uncomfortable... His hand reached for the loose lace at the bottom of your corset. "On the other hand... might be fun to have a little fun right now... After tonight, might not be a bad idea to release some energy and tension."

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by dejavue Wed May 06, 2009 11:18 am

I looked down at Sean's hand tugging on my corset then back up at him. "If by generous you mean friends with benefits," I reached for his hand and moved it away from me gently, "You got the wrong girl. And no I don't have my own place but I can take care of that as soon as need be if need be." I looked at him and I knew what he was implying, but I wanted to here it from him
dejavue
dejavue
Player
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Mon May 04, 2009 10:43 am

Sean took a few steps forward towards you too, stopping to stand somewhere within your three feet of personal space while you looked through his VHS collection. There was The Rock, and Con Air, plus a variety of things older then that. There was Beverly Hills Cop 1, 2, and 3, Jaws, Nightmare on Elm Street, a handful of westerns, and then a few other choice selections, including Rob Roy, Braveheart, Last of the Mohicans, and the complete Highlander collection. There were a couple of unlabeled ones as well.

"I don't even have a telephone. I have one of those cheap cellphones you have to buy minutes for." When you came closer and looked up at him, Sean looked down at you curiously. His hand sort of tugged on one of the bottom strings of your corset. It hadn't come loose, but it did dangle a bit unevenly. "So do you have your own place, or do you want to stay here a while? I might like having a gorgeous redhead hanging around. Especially if she's generous..."

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by dejavue Sun May 03, 2009 1:24 pm

I caught the remote with both hands and looked down at it. Normally new remotes confused me a bit this one was idiot proof. "No need to apologize Sean, like I said before this place ain't half bad." I went over to the movies and began scanning them to see if anything caught my eye. "Nothing wrong with working out. And I wouldn't worry bout the technology to much. Personally I think they make technology to damn convenient for everything. It's no wonder that more then half the population has a weight problem. No one has a reason to go outside anymore. Wanna send a letter, you got email, wanna look up information on a subject, you got the internet, wanna talk to a friend on the phone, you got instant messaging. Hell if you just want to hook up and meet someone, you got Myspace and Facebook." I stood up and looked at Sean, "To be honest Sean, I respect a person that actually works out and gets out alot more then a person that sits behind a computer all the damn time."
dejavue
dejavue
Player
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:19 pm

Sean shifted in place. He looked at you while you talked to him. When the air conditioner kicked in, he rolled his neck and shoulders, enjoying the cool breeze. "Fair enough," Sean said. "Sorry about that window, by the way." He walked back over to the room. He picked up the old remote with like 12 buttons on it, plus the on/off button and tossed it in your direction. "You can put on whatever you want. I have movies. They're all on VHS though, so it's not picture perfect quality." He shrugged helplessly. "I spend most of my time outside working on stuff. I work out a lot, trying to make my Potence better. I guess I don't try to keep up on all of the fancy technology too much."

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next