Thank you for finding us, but we've moved:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Southern Man - Cash

2 posters

Go down

A Southern Man - Cash Empty Re: A Southern Man - Cash

Post by Ac1ds0ld13r Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:20 am

Your sire tilted her head away from the water as you splashed and thought for a moment. "Well, I'm sure I can find something for us to get into tomorrow. And I don't see why it would be weird. Just be chill. Yanno? They're cool people, if a little rough around the edges sometimes." She smiled then splashed you with some water. "Don't sweat the age thing. If a cop asks we can pass you off as my Dad or something. Besides, I am older than you. She smirked at her own joke and tried to put a hand on her hip matter of factly, but dropped under the water for a second. She reemerged and rolled her eyes at herself. "I think... Its time to get out of the water. I'm getting tired."
Ac1ds0ld13r
Ac1ds0ld13r
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 600
Registration date : 2009-01-22

https://wdgames.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:44 pm

Charlie circled while he watched Mary Jane swim around him. He bobbed, touching the bottom with his tip toes but was up to his shoulders in the water. "Aww it ain't that bad." Charlie taunted Mary Jane while splashing and then moving on his back towards the deeper water. "I think it feels good. Makes the blood move all around... know what I mean?" Charlie dunked himself under and swam under Mary Jane, coming up somewhere behind her. He came up with a big splash but didn't try to do anything silly. Instead, Charlie ran his hands through his hair, wiping water from his face.

"I was wondrin when you gonna show me 'round some of yer friends. I know it 'prolly seems weird, maybe you hang'n 'round everyone and me bein' all redneck. It's a lot weird to me. I mean... you look'n all young and stuff." Charlie shrugged in the water. He swam backwards towards Mary Jane, making a point to splash water at her.

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1279

Back to top Go down

Post by Ac1ds0ld13r Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:19 pm

Mary Jane cocked her head and sized you up in the water. [color:c949=yellow="Liar. That shits cold. I can see it."[/color] She shrugged and dropped her bottoms. She had on matching yellow panties and ran, in a girly manner, and jumped into the water.

The splash from her cannon ball wasn't as dramatic as yours. But her shriek at the cold was impressive. [color=yellow]"Holy fuckin' shit!" She swam around and looked at you. "This shit is brutal." She swam some more and dove under the water, being sure to splash you as she did, she surfaced behind you.
Ac1ds0ld13r
Ac1ds0ld13r
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:06 pm

Charlie was glad he was the only one there. Mary Jane was the kind of girl who got hit on all the time but old aged, overweight, ugly as sin farts just because she looked 17 and yet passed as legally aged. Without thinking about it, Charlie rubbed the back of the head where he got smacked by a beer bottle one night just for trying to get some really, really drunk asshole to leave her alone. When she looked kind of unhappy and serious all at the same time, Charlie also looked serious and unhappy. So then he did the first thing he could think of that would make her laugh.

"CAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOONNNNN BAAAAAALLLLLLLL!!!" Charlie ran off of the back edge of his little porch and leaped through the air crunching up into a ball. He splashed in the water making a huge ruckus. Water got sent in every which direction. When he surfaced again he ran a hand over his head. "Wooo-Eee! This water feels good!" He was lying. The water was cold as a witch's tit in winter. He just wanted to see if Mary Jane would fall for it and jump in anyway.

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ac1ds0ld13r Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:56 am

She looked at the spliff, puzzled for a moment. She looked back at you and replied simply, "Old habits die hard. And, I guess I never really thought about it. I do get a buzz off of it. Granted, its stronger if I get it through my food. But yeah, I can get high." That seemed to puzzle and trouble her for just a moment before she dropped the bone into the water where it went out with an instant "fsst."

She rocked back and forth, stretching her hips and back before she looked back at you, having shed her pants. "Just be careful how many people you let know that, okay?" There was a look of genuine seriousness on her face. Something that was extremely rare from your sire. Something about your ability to get drunk and her ability to get high wasn't sitting right with her. "Believe me, thats not information you want everyone to have.,"
Ac1ds0ld13r
Ac1ds0ld13r
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:47 am

Charlie watched her kick her shoes off and beamed. His sire was totally different then him. Charlie wasn't dumb. He noticed how he could've passed as her older brother. "Awwright. Yeller it is." He took off his clunky boots and kicked them over to a pile of jugs, boots, and it looked like a post hole digger leaning on the wall next to the door. He sort of walked over to the back door, but he stopped to ask his sire a serious question. "Well what'bout you? Yer always smok'n on that weed. How does that work?"

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ac1ds0ld13r Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:27 am

MJ looked at you while you chugged. You could tell a portion of her was grossed out by it. "Ew." She watched you crush the can and fought a giggle. "Your maleness is astounding sometimes. I wouldn't make a habit of doing that in front of too many people though." She frowned a little, almost like it bothered her that you could do that. She made a shift of her weight and changed her expression from troubled to happy. "Yes, bright yellow. It's a good color. Fun. Vibrant." She shifted again and started to kick her shoes off.
Ac1ds0ld13r
Ac1ds0ld13r
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:44 am

Charlie gawked. He couldn't help it, really. Mary Jane was perky. She was slender without having to be athletic or toned. "Bright yellow?" He asked, still staring. Only after she lit up her joint did Charlie realize what she had done. He crinkled his nose and sighed. Drugs were bad m'kay.

After he opened the door to his place and turned on some lights, he gave Mary Jane some space while going to the fridge. "I know you said we wasn't 'posed ta do this, but I was hungry the other night and when I went out I ordered a beer 'cuz it was tha thing ta do. But..." After opening the fridge, Charlie pulled out a can of Budweiser. He immediately pulled it open with an audible pop. He sucked the bit of foam right off the tip of the can. "Check this out."

Charlie then immediately chugged half the can. He paused, exhaling through his nose and then chugged the last half of the 12 ounce can. He must've been feeling macho because he crushed the can in his hand and tossed it in his makeshift trashcan - the bottom half of an oil drum. Then he let out a loud burp. "I can still drink beer! Ain't that cool?"

OOC - Charlie can still drink beer because he's actually a thin-blooded 14rth generation Toreador. He's so thin blooded he actually passes as a Caitiff in most circles.

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ac1ds0ld13r Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:10 am

MaryJane looked a little nervous when Ralf started running around her feet and she made no effort to hide it. He was, after all, a big ugly dog, and given animal's natural predilection to not like vampires it was easy to understand. However after Ralf had gone off up the path for the food MJ hoped down into the boat and smiled. She had hardly sat down when she was already taking off the little t-shrit she had on. She had a bright a yellow bra on underneath it. "That sounds fine. Either way. I'm game. Worst case I have to shack up with you for the day." She grinned and pulled out a joint that was tucked into her bra. "Surgeon General's warning" Swimming at night without being under the influence makes it boring." She smiled at herself and lit it with a lighter produced from her pocket.
Ac1ds0ld13r
Ac1ds0ld13r
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:28 pm

Charlie kept moving until he came through the trees and to a small marina. Two piers into it was a houseboat the size of a single-wide trailer. Besides a darkened lonely sailboat on the first pier the dock was void of human or supernatural contact. "Oh come on, I bet you'd like bein' eat'n by a shark." Charlie couldn't help but to grin at his own clever two play joke. It showed when he looked at her. "Right over there." Charlie tipped his head towards his boat.

When his feet hit the wooden planks they clinked and clonked. As he got to the boat, he whistled and called out to Ralf, his dog. Cash looked his sire up and down as the dog barked, barked, and soon it could be heard pawing at the door. "Come on ya big rascal!" Charlie dropped the bucket and opened the screen door with a rusty spring, letting the excited, ugly as sin, brown and black bulldog, dalmation, and German Shepherd mix out the door.

Charlie swatted the mutt in a playful manner and growled at it, only stirring it up more, only of course, to send the dumb animal without thumbs running in circles around Mary Jane. "Whossat Ralf? That momma? You gonna git'er?" One of the things in his bucket was a piece of pot roast and a bone. Retracting it slowly and in a dramatic fashion, Charlie taunted his mutt into coming over. "Oh look at this... Was Ralf a good boy? Was Ralf a good, good, boy? Oh yes he was...!"

And just like that, Charlie threw the bone back towards the wooded trail... He smiled at his sire and then held that squeaky screen door open. "You wanna step in for a minute? We can go out to deeper water if'n ya want. But oh, bout 10 feet out there's a drop to about 9 foot or so. Plenty deep...That way ya don't gotta stay all night'n stuff." Charlie wasn't exactly a lady killer, and it showed with his last stumble.

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ac1ds0ld13r Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:54 pm

MJ Shrugged as she moved, ""Some shit going down. We think someone is riding around pretending to be Ken and Chris. Even got the cars to match them." She stuck her tongue out at you when you made the shark comment. "Ew. You'd let me get eaten by a shark. Fucker." She looked around then back at you. "So where's this boat at?
Ac1ds0ld13r
Ac1ds0ld13r
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:16 am

Yea... Charlie couldn't help but feel like he was going to the special Hell reserved for child molesters and people who talk at the theatre. The fact Mary Jane looked like she could maybe pass for 17 or 18 could easily make you feel dirty. On the other hand... Cash couldn't help it. He swatted her right on the ass and then started walking.

"Don't go flashin' it off if'n ya don't want me takin' advantage of' it." Cash couldn't help but smirk at Mary Jane's comment regarding choking a shark to death. "Don't think we gotta worry 'bout sharks too much. Hell, even if we did, you'd get eaten first." While walking up the hill, Charlie paused by a treeline that led off of the typical road path everyone in L.A. used. He'd fixed up the trail a while ago when he first arrived. It was disused, and overrun with weeds and underbrush, but now it was clear enough for two to walk side by side.

"So what made your night so insane?"

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ac1ds0ld13r Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:03 am

Mary Jane shook her head and smiled at him. "Nope. I hadn't planned on going swimming so you'll have to deal with me being in my underwear. At least that way if a shark bites me there's a chance it'll choke to death on the under-wire of my bra." She smiled at her own joke and looked you up and down. "Awe, you tried to get cleaned up for me." She looked around and then closed the distance between you. "Tonight has been insane. I'm looking forward to the swim." She made a spin move and bent over as she faced away from you, nearly touching her toes. It was for your benefit, she was being a tease.

Last edited by Ac1ds0ld13r on Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ac1ds0ld13r
Ac1ds0ld13r
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:03 pm

"It's 3:42." Cash replied when his sire asked him if he knew what time it was and proclaimed it to be like 4 AM. "But I got a boat, an at this hour I know a shortcut to get there that only takes about 7 minutes... that's plenty of time." When she finally agreed, Cash was quick to try and clean up before he realized how futile a plan that was. Charlie figured that Mary Jane knew he had a boat, and that she knew it was only a stone's throw away from his shop. Many of the boats, especially the bigger ones and occasionally the smaller work boats had more then their fair share of working metal parts. Cash wouldn't say he did great, but he did alright making the odd repair or two on the side.

Ready to go when Mary Jane arrived, Cash was waiting outside with his gas can, a bucket of stuff he needed to take to the boat, and a charming smile in spite of the racket coming from her car. "Even'n darlin'." He looked her up and down. "Figure on wearin' that in the water?"

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ac1ds0ld13r Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:38 am

"Swimming? Now? Uh... You realize its like four am right?" She paused. "Fuck it, lets do it. How often you get a chance to go swimming at four in the morning right? Gotta be quick though. I get sunburnt easily." She giggled at her own morose joke and you heard another car. About ten seconds later you heard the same car pass your haven. It was loud and playing really shitty, bassy, rap. The owner clearly had not heard of dynamat, and so you heard the trunk rattle with every thud. "Knock knock." She replied said after a few more seconds.
Ac1ds0ld13r
Ac1ds0ld13r
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:11 am

"Uh, yea. Come on by. It's a bit messed up at the moment, but messes make things intrestin' right?" There were times when disguising a Georgia accent was just too much work. In this particular case, when dealing with his sire, Charlie never worried about his blue collar, backwoods origins. "You got somethin' in mind, or ya just gonna be happy't see me?" Silently Charlie wondered what he was going to do to entertain Mary Jane. He'd never really done that before. She liked baseball, humor, and, as her name would suggest, marijuana. She wasn't really a country girl, but she was the type of girl who liked things off key and not normally appropriate.

"Wanna go swimmin'?" That was not normal, right? Cash was expecting her to shoot it down and respond with something more interesting to her, but just in case he looked around his shop to make sure his fuel can was still there. It was. Thank god. He'd need it for his boat.

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ac1ds0ld13r Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:59 pm

"No, I'm not outside...I can be though. I'm actually only a few minutes away. Why you wanna see me?" You heard a sharp inhale on her end which told you she was smoking. There was a giggle as she exhaled. MJ was in a good mood tonight. "Honestly its been a fuckin slow night. Figured I'd give you a call and maybe see if you wanted to hook up a bit. Its always fun to see what craziness you got goin on in that shop of yours."
Ac1ds0ld13r
Ac1ds0ld13r
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:11 pm

"I was fixin' my door. It wasn't strong'n'nuff... but thanks to your phone call I gotta fix'it again." Cash didn't really mind when Mary Jane called or even stopped by. Why would he? Mary Jane was cool. She's sort of like that hot stoner chick who lives next door. She was that girl you always had your eyes on but never really talked too. In fact, Charlie hadn't actually spoke to her. She came to him. He remembered the conversation. It was all about his tattooed sleeve.

"Are you outside? I thought I heard a car." While talking to his sire, Cash plopped the wrench back on the table and grabbed an old oil covered cloth. He used it to wipe the grunge off of his hands.

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ac1ds0ld13r Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:07 pm

There was a pause. "Hadn't talked to you in a few days. Figured I'd give you a buzz and see what you were up to, and kinda making sure you were cool. There's been some shit going down on the street and wanted to make sure you hadn't gotten caught up in it." She knew you wouldn't be one to be out joining a battle anywhere, so it was mostly concern. Probably a little boredom mixed in. MJ could be evasive when she wanted to be. "What you got going on over there? Anything exciting and new?" You heard a car on her end, but not yours, which told you she was probably outside on her cellphone wherever she was.
Ac1ds0ld13r
Ac1ds0ld13r
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:55 pm

"Skynard is not lame! Those there is fight'n words ta any man from the South darlin'." Charlie turned down the radio in the background, and while on the phone he reached over across his table and picked up a wrench with a socket stuck on it. Stupid wrench. "So what's on your mind?"

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ac1ds0ld13r Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:32 pm

"What? Now is that any tone to take with your mother?" It was Mary Jane, clearly she was humored by your irritation. "Let me guess... My phone call interrupted your lame music and welding?" You could almost see her sticking her tongue out at you through the phone. Your sire had a way of being cute and irritating at the same time. It had to be her art.
Ac1ds0ld13r
Ac1ds0ld13r
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:23 pm

Charlie stopped what he was doing right in the middle of it. He cursed. He fumed. He was pissed. The static which broke him from his own flow was more then enough for him to drag the searing flame across the piece of iron. It forced the metal to fuse approximately an eighth of an inch off to the left. When the phone rang again adding another round of blasphemous static to the perfectly harmonious shop, Cash glared at it again.

When it continued to ring, even at this hour, he groaned and answered it. "What?"

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ac1ds0ld13r Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:04 pm

Static broke through the music, ruining your reverie. It was a quick burst, but it completely blocked the signal through your radio. After a second the music picked up and began playing again. You had just about decided that it was a glitch at the station when it happened again, and this time it didn't seem to stop. You went to the radio and wiggled the antenna around to no avail.

That was when your phone began to ring. In your shop you kept one of the old school heavy metal ones. The kind that actually had a bell inside of it. It was heavy duty and stood up to the abuses in the shop, mainly the dust and chemicals you put in the air when you were welding. Not to mention a mishap with a cordless phone that forced you to spend two hours scraping melted plastic off of the concrete floor. So, the corded metal and industrial plastic phone won. It had been a bitch to find, but eventually you managed to pick one up in a pawn shop for three bucks.
Ac1ds0ld13r
Ac1ds0ld13r
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

A Southern Man - Cash Empty A Southern Man - Cash

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:51 am

*Psssccchhhttttllllllk*

*psscchttlllk*

*psschtlk*

*pschtlk-pschtlk-p-pschtttttttllllk*

Sparks flew everywhere as the chemically impressive flames seared and scorched the heavy cast iron fusing it into place. It wasn't pretty work. In fact it was dismal work. It was always hot. The risk of burning yourself was somewhere near the 100% region. It was dirty, very dirty. It wrung your ears and often left a stench in the air so heavy it clogged up your sense of smell for at least an hour. But it was fun.

Cash lifted up his arc light visor and looked at his piece of work just as the late night DJ on the classic rock station ran through an ad for penis enlargement. With a sigh, Cash flipped his visor back down and moved around to the other end of the big clamps holding his project in place.

Somewhere in the background, his mind got lost into the bass and blues...

I was cuttin' the rug
At a place called The Jug
With a girl named Linda Lou
When in walked a man
With a gun in his hand
And he was lookin' for you know who

Without even realizing it, the Toreador from Georgia went right back to work, fastening the iron rods into place for maximum security over his homemade garage door. His feet tapped and his head bobbed. Subconsciencely good old Skynard caused him to work, dance, and sing all at once.

Yes. Yes Charlie Cash was dancing (or at least trying too) and singing along with Lynard Skynard all while using a blowtorch to melt metal into place. No. No it's not normal. It's especially not normal at 3:51 AM. Not usually anyway. However, there were rare cases, and L.A. was the city that took all types...

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum