Thank you for finding us, but we've moved:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Edge and Christian - Edge and Christian

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Edge and Christian - Edge and Christian - Page 2 Empty Re: Edge and Christian - Edge and Christian

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:01 am

"Drawings?" Edge asked in a not quite confused tone. The expression on her face said she was at least curious about it all. "What kind of drawings? I mean..." Edge paused and thought about how to word her question. "I mean, how do drawings help you make a statue? Don't they have to be in Three-D or whatever?"

Edge took two steps and crossed over to the next corner. She was sort of facing you but still off to your left. "Is there some kind of I don't know...stuff I have to do?" Now it dawned on you. Edge was not only curious, but she was also extremely clueless when it came to anything resembling sculpture and modeling.

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1279
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Back to top Go down

Edge and Christian - Edge and Christian - Page 2 Empty Re: Edge and Christian - Edge and Christian

Post by Ac1ds0ld13r Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:54 pm

Christian thought for a moment and replied, "You know, as hypocritical as this will sound: I really have no inclination to see the Camarilla come to LA. It would be bad for most of the people here if they got a foothold worth anything." He shrugged and looked her over again. "And no, I don't plan on fucking my nights away." Christian studied her, and then shook his head, clearing it. "We can do it for a few hours at a time. I usually start sculptures with drawings... Makes it easier on the model: In this case you." Christian sat down on the crate and adjusted his shirt and looked up at her.
Ac1ds0ld13r
Ac1ds0ld13r
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 600

https://wdgames.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:26 pm

"A statue?" Edge was startled by the thought. She took a step back and squinted a 'you're crazy' squint, while looking at you, clearly confused. "You want to make a statue of me?" Edge hmphed and then looked straight ahead.

"Well, if you plan on stayin' for more then a few nights there are a couple kids who could really use some help. They're weaklings by our standards but would do alright in the tower if they were shown how." Edge turned, tightroping along the edge of the wooden cliff. "Of course if all you want to do is fuck your night away, Triple X is always recruiting."

After moving about three steps in front of you, Edge stopped abruptly and looked over her shoulder. She had her nose all scrunched up and that plain as day confused expression plastered on her face again. "How long do I have to sit still for when you are trying to make a statue?"

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ac1ds0ld13r Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:04 am

Christian beamed. "No, it wasn't... but that sounds like an incredibly good idea." Christian thought for a moment. "Fit in? Why would I want to fit in?" He laughed at himself. "I'm an elder. That alone is going to stop me from fitting in. Granted, I'm not going to hide my age, but I won't advertise it either. Anyone that needs to know who I am knows already. And even more likely, my reputation as preceded me... For better or worse." He did not seem exactly thrilled by his own fame within the world of the undead. "I want make something with you. A sculpture. Most of my equipment arrived last night. That was my plan. A little naked time while I work you over." His expression told that the comment was double edged. He really meant to use her as a model, but that the whole thing was probably inspired by lust.

He looked her over for a long moment without saying anything before shaking his head, "Yeah. Wow. Um... I chose LA because of its size. I had hoped to be able to find some small groups of people to hang with. As for your personality grating on me...You've clearly never been one of Dora's lovers."
Ac1ds0ld13r
Ac1ds0ld13r
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:54 am

Edge snickered when you finally caught up to her. When you justified your actions she looked at you oddly. One eyebrow shot up in likely, disbelief. "Yea, but of all places on earth for you to take a vacation, you chose L.A.? Do you have any idea what the natives are like here? I mean... how are you going to fit in? I suppose you could stay with me, but my personality will probably grate on your nerves after a while."

She shrugged. "So what else did you have in mind? I mean... you said you had an idea that involved getting naked. I don't suppose it's a hot bubble bath with candles... so..."

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ac1ds0ld13r Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:02 am

Christian followed Edge without many words, listening intently as the younger Brujah spoke. He watched her, showing a genuine interest in her words, and a little surprise by her questioning and admission over looking at his aura, but it was a pleasant surprise. Edge had a reputation for being a whirling dervish of death. Tonight showed some remarkable insight for the Brujah, and it had never ceased to amaze him, how the younger Kindred around him simply neglected the use of such simple and passive powers as the ability to read an aura.
"I'm alright.' He responded with a smile, and began the ascent to the top of the crates with her. While his moves were no where near as flashy, or quite as graceful as Edge's; they had a certain style and panache to them that was unmistakeably Christian Knox. His arms easily supported him while he hopped up onto a higher tier. It belied strength hidden under the clothes. He made one more nimble movement and stood next to Edge, smiling.

"I really don't have an agenda... Honestly coming out here was a way for me to get away from all the nonsense in New York for awhile. My childer are there. I don't really have anyone here to reconnect with." He lit a clove and offered her one. "Honestly, I'm not scared of you. I've never given you a reason to come after me foremost of all. Secondly, I've got some really devious tricks up my sleeve." He pumped his arms up like he was showing off, but laughed and lowered them quickly.

He shrugged. "If I've got a purpose out here its to relax and have fun. I haven't had a chance to run around and just...chill... for a long time. Politics do get boring after awhile, and frankly, I'm a little tired of seeing the same old faces in New York. Braddock's weather is ugly, and I'm sick of Europe, so... Here I am." He looked at her and stuck his tongue out. That was a genuine answer, and he hoped it made sense. Truthfully he had not really thought about what he was going to do once he got out here aside from make damned certain he stayed out of any political movements. Christian was here on his time, and he was here to enjoy himself. If someone wanted to pull him into a web of intrigue and Jyhad... Well, that would be their bad.
Ac1ds0ld13r
Ac1ds0ld13r
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Edge and Christian - Edge and Christian - Page 2 Empty Edge and Christian - Edge and Christian

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:42 pm

You went mostly ignored while Edge downloaded information from the new Anarchs, Ember and Duncan. What she did gather she regurgitated right back to the Kingpin when he got there. LeRoy Earl sounded a little familiar to you...

OOC - Roll Intelligence + Occult at diff 8 to recall information about the Kingpin. If you have Nosferatu Clan Lore you can roll it instead of Occult at difficulty 6.

Once you were introduced to the Kingpin, he made himself brief and efficient. Something told you that you would be hearing from him again in the not-so-distant future but that whatever was on his mind was going to take a backseat to the incident at Fight Club. Not so surprisingly, you watched as the Kingpin barely took the time to notice Ember and Duncan...back in New York introductions were a big deal but out here in L.A. just cursory acknowledgment was all it took to come and go.

Then, as the hoopla died down you found yourself being tugged by the arm. Edge was leading you outside towards the western edge of the property. About thirty yards from the building, facing the sea and the dirty, grungy, noisy, polluted docks were a stack of high crates. She casually jumped up the first blocks. Then she stepped up the next two like they were stairs and then hopped up to the next stack. She walked across the four even clusters and then stood at the edge and looked down at you from her thirteen foot perch. "I'm not sure what, but something is interesting about you Christian. I've looked at your aura. It's a little intimidated, but not scared. I know my colors good enough to know that's not normal." She smiled, looked backwards over her shoulder and then down at you. She stuck her tongue out and leaped backwards. The somersault was grace in it's keenest form. She vaulted over the stack of crates and landed in a seated position on the stack adjacent and up one.

"So I think you're kinda feeling like a father who is proud of his kid but doesn't know how to say it. So is it true? Are you here to try and reconnect with someone? You're plainly not scared of me even though you know I'm considered hot shit out here. Makes me think you have a purpose even though you said you didn't? Know what I mean?"

Edge pulled herself to her feet and looked down at you from a higher stack. "So if you don't have a purpose, and you're not here to see anyone, and you're still so openly reserved yet you also know better then to let you're guard down, I gotta assume you're alright, right?"

She stuck her tongue out. It reminded you of someone..."Or are you just a little nervous because you know I can kick your ass?" Up one more level, Edge looked down at you while you were slowly starting to shrink. "You coming or are you going to stay down there like a bitch?" Oh how she teased and taunted...

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2