Thank you for finding us, but we've moved:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTF Just Happened - Gina & Tyler

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

WTF Just Happened - Gina & Tyler - Page 2 Empty Re: WTF Just Happened - Gina & Tyler

Post by Ac1ds0ld13r Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:23 am

Tyler didn't seem to like the way you were thinking and he said as much, as you two left his apartment and entered the elevator, "Unfortunately there will have to be a next time. Since I took you this time, it will look suspicious if you're not there the next time. That is a mistake of judgment on my behalf." He continued to frown, his face looked very grim when he did that. It was an expression you had grown accustomed to. Tyler rarely found a reason to laugh, and he saw very little humor in anything. You knew it was in there. You could remember times from your childhood where he had laughed, smiled, and even seemed to enjoy simple things.
Things had changed though, even Tyler Crown, the Uncle who had never aged while you grew up. It would've been easy to blame his line of work, but you had been his ghoul long before any of that had happened, and once you were grown, and Tyler had made you a ghoul, the retreat began. Almost as if making you his ghoul had taken something dear to him away, and he was mourning the loss in his own way.
"Her plan made sense, but I'm not going to stroll into the lion's den and steal food from its mouth - so to speak." He looked at you as you entered the lobby of the apartment tower.
Ac1ds0ld13r
Ac1ds0ld13r
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 600
Registration date : 2009-01-22

https://wdgames.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

WTF Just Happened - Gina & Tyler - Page 2 Empty Re: WTF Just Happened - Gina & Tyler

Post by dejavue Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:16 am

I smiled as he compliment my performance at the meetings but that quickly faded when I realized my terrible flaw. "My apologies Uncle." I whispered. I remained quiet while he gathered his things. I took his hand, "Although, perhaps her sense of "knowing" me so well now will be her undoing? Perhaps she will make the mistake of thinking she can play with me now only to find out that I can stomach alot more then I saw tonight. Nice thing about being unprepared for something like that is that you are always more prepared the next time around. And I am well aware that there will be a next time with her. One useful thing that you and Dragon taught me was to always expect the worse."
dejavue
dejavue
Player
Player

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Ac1ds0ld13r Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:06 am

Tyler looked you over again and nodded. "Um... We are not supposed to be here. So, we're not." He nodded at his reply, satisfied with it and offered his hand for you to take. "You did well tonight. Though I was not happy with your reply to her. You should not give a potential foe information so freely. She now knows you have a stomach against such things, and given the nature of our Beasts, she knows you're younger than I tried to make it sound that you were. Which may have given her an advantage over you, and me." Tyler was serious, but casual as he picked up his keys and stuck them in his pocket. His simple Motorola flip phone was holstered on his side, and you could see the bulge of his wallet in his back pocket. The light Columbia Sportswear jacket he put on contained his pipe and the lighter he carried. Somewhere you knew there would be his favorite pen, and his unlined journal.
Ac1ds0ld13r
Ac1ds0ld13r
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by dejavue Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:00 am

I almost laughed at his comment. I knew that Tyler would have an opinion of the boots. He never liked them before, but it was still a bit fun to yank his chain every now and then.

"Gone dark?" I made it a question, "I don't think I understand exactly what that means?" I said as I came out of the room with a small click click of heels. I had switched my boots to a pair of backless 1inch pumps.
dejavue
dejavue
Player
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ac1ds0ld13r Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:53 am

"The Masquerade will be very strictly enforced. In other words: No, this is not a friendly place for us. In fact, specifically for me and you, there are no friendly places in LA. My presence here is known only to a very, very select few, officially speaking. We are- I believe the term I've heard is - gone dark." Tyler watched you dress with an approving smile, but when you put on the boots he made a face. "Gina, try not to look too much like the rabble please. We are Tremere after all." He turned and was gone to let you finish dressing.
Ac1ds0ld13r
Ac1ds0ld13r
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by dejavue Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:49 am

"I agree, the woman puts new meaning into the word evil. Might I ask though, if she were such a bad thing to be around why agree to take the job." I felt my cheeks blush a bit as he looked me over. Although I had no idea why considering what we had been doing not more then 2 hours ago.

We turned to go to my room with me just a step or two ahead of him. The floor felt even cooler to my bare feet then before tonight. It was as if my sense of touch had increased as well as my other 4 senses. I went on in to my room and began going through my clothes again. I was left with a pair of faded of jean with that worn and frayed look on the front of the legs, and my last white t-shirt. I pulled out one of my favorite pairs of black army boots that I had had for over 5 years and slipped everything on. Even my undies and bra was simple gray cotton, tho nicely form fitting. "Are there particular rules I need to follow for this bar? What I mean is this a bar that knows you very well?
dejavue
dejavue
Player
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ac1ds0ld13r Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:39 am

Tyler looked at you with a dubious expression before replying, "There is something more than just inhuman about her. Something wholly wrong and vile. I don't like working on someone else's terms. She knew that, and enjoyed it. My status as an Archon affords me a great deal of flexibility - I meet with Prince's on my time. She knew more than she let on. Which is precisely why I'm going through the effort of removing those clothes. If someone had the opportunity to put something on us, then I don't want it." He looked you over, a faint smile spread across his face. "Go get dressed. I'm a little hungry and theres a quiet bar a block from here where we can talk."
He opened the door and followed you as he moved, clearly so the conversation can continue.
Ac1ds0ld13r
Ac1ds0ld13r
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by dejavue Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:27 am

Taken by the hand, Tyler lead me to his room and shut the door. I stood there naked as I watched him dress. I couldn't decide which way I preferred. All business or casual? They both held a certain appeal for me, of course naked was good too. I smiled just a tad bit at that thought.

"I don't think she had the chance to put a device on either of us, but I won't argue the point. Safety is always better then ignorance." I paused for a moment and listened to him continue speaking till I asked my next question, and this one had a chance to either piss him off or simply insult him, "Not to step on toes, but what exactly is it about that woman that is getting under your skin? I've been to several meetings with you and not once have you reacted like this. Granted she seems verifiably insane and deattached of all emotion, but.... " I gave him that lost look that said I wanted to understand but still didn't completely grasp the concept.
dejavue
dejavue
Player
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ac1ds0ld13r Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:15 am

Tyler dropped the clothes in a garbage can and lead you into his bed room, closing the door, where he went about getting dressed again. This time it was a simple black t-shirt and jeans that allowed plenty of movement. He followed it up with some nice black boots. They looked dressy, but rugged at the same time. "I'm not taking chances with listening devices. Tomorrow I'll have the car swept by someone at the Chantry. And after spending that time in that place... With her... I don't think I'll ever wear that suit again anyway." Tyler was clearly not scared, but nervous. This woman made him nervous. [color=green]"I've seen some scary, dangerous Kindred in my day, and she tops the list. More so than Edge. More so than Logan. She is not to be taken lightly. That being said, if she double crosses me, I'll set her and everything she's ever touched on fire and watch it burn to ashes."[/green]
That was when it hit you. This woman forced Tyler out of his comfort zone. He was used to operating his way, and she had demanded he do things her way. Given Tyler had a mission, and she had all the pieces he needed; the prodigal warlock had no choice but to submit to her will with the meeting. Clearly this didn't sit well with Tyler...
Ac1ds0ld13r
Ac1ds0ld13r
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by dejavue Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:07 am

I was all to happy to be leaving the meeting. The woman was un-nerving, the atmosphere was depressing,
and that butler was unsettling. I was about to reach for the car handle when I noticed Tyler studying the car
more closely then I had ever seen him look at it. There was not an inch left that he had either touched or
looked at intensely. Just as I was going to ask what he was doing he looked up and gave me the go ahead to get inside.
Even inside the car he seemed pre occupied. My questions could wait a bit longer. We headed for the apartment
going this way and that way. I watched him fight his GPS system and almost at one point reached out to help him but decided against it. If he was truly this nervous I didn't want him startled by a simple movement.
Once we reached the apartment If the earlier part of the evening had not been enough to send my mind racing Tylers actions once inside did. He stood there in the living room and stripped down to his birthday suit placing his clothes
in a trash bag. Then looked at me as he waited, I could only guess, for me to follow suit. Without a single word I removed my skirt, blouse, hose, heels, bra, undies, and jewelry and placed them in the trash bag as well. Finally I could not keep quiet any longer, "Why are we undressing out here and putting our clothes in the trash?"
dejavue
dejavue
Player
Player

Back to top Go down

WTF Just Happened - Gina & Tyler - Page 2 Empty WTF Just Happened - Gina & Tyler

Post by Ac1ds0ld13r Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:46 am

The meeting wound down very quickly with Tyler wasting no time with getting away from there. Within a few minutes you were both heading back to the car. Before he let you get inside Tyler went around the entire car, touching it. The handles, the trunk lid, the hood, along the edge of the bottom. While he did this he seemed distant and it took him almost ten minutes before he finally let you both into the car. If he was going to give you any inclination what he was looking for, he wasn't doing it now.
He bee-lined for his apartment, taking side streets, and back roads, once he ran a red light and made an illegal U-turn. After a few minutes he checked the mirror and adjusted it. That was when he finally, visibly relaxed. His GPS beeped angrily, insisting he was going the wrong way. He stabbed at the buttons with his fingers until it stopped. It was clear Tyler had no idea how to use the thing, rather locations had been pre-programmed into it so he could navigate the sprawl of LA until he learned the roads. He did a quick look around and made a perfectly legal left turn, once again heading in the correct direction.
Back at the apartment Tyler changed clothes, tossing his suit into a trash bag. He stood in the living room, fully naked, and looking at you after demanding you strip and deposit your clothes, shoes, everything, into the trash bag.
Ac1ds0ld13r
Ac1ds0ld13r
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2