Thank you for finding us, but we've moved:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Full Blood Pool - Ekaterina

2 posters

Go down

A Full Blood Pool - Ekaterina Empty Re: A Full Blood Pool - Ekaterina

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Sun May 17, 2009 1:07 pm

OOC: +1 extra exp for awesome internal thoughts and the like throughout this post Penny. Pester Cat to get your scene going. Razz

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1279
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Penny Dreadful Thu May 14, 2009 4:54 pm

Ekaterina was starting to feel sick. She hadn't noticed it so much up until now because she'd been so nervous, first with the meeting with the Tremere, then because of her disastrous hunting attempt, but now that she had some quiet time to herself she definitely felt ill. She had to get some of her earth here, and quickly. The only problem was that she had to find a way to get the Tremere to let her out to collect it without them finding out what she was collecting and why. There was no chance of getting a coffin in here of course. She preferred to sleep in coffins because she could put her earth in the lining, which was less messy than spreading it around her on the covers, and it also hid the earth from view. Anyone seeing that she slept in a coffin would simply pass it off as an odd morbid streak and not think twice about it, rather than wonder why she chose to spread dirt on her covers every night before sleeping. But heaving a coffin in here without anyone noticing would be next to impossible, and people would ask all sorts of awkward questions if anyone saw it by accident.

She could do with a change of clothes too, if she was going to be staying here a while. She maintained several stashes around town where she kept a supply of earth, clothes, and other necessities, as well as space to sleep in should her main haven be compromised. Of course Tatiyanna knew where her main haven was, but if she could persuade the young Tremere to accompany her to one of her auxiliaries to collect some clothes, a toothbrush, perhaps a book to read... she could easily slip a bag or two of earth into all of that without drawing a lot of attention to it.

She got up from her chair and went to put on the Ramones. She sang along softly to the music, careful not to wake Linda up, and trying to ignore the sick feeling in her gut and the weakness in her limbs.

"Well I'm goin' out west where I belong
Where the days are short and the nights are long..."
Penny Dreadful
Penny Dreadful
Player
Player

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2009-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Wed May 13, 2009 3:18 am

OOC - Okay, well if you want to come to the Tremere thread and talk to Tyler and D / Natalya about Tatiyanna's haven, that would be cool.

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Penny Dreadful Tue May 12, 2009 8:47 am

OOC: I'm not really sure, I guess that depends on what the others are doing. If they need Ekaterina to show them exactly where Tatiyanna's haven is or something of that nature, we could do that. Since she isn't free to leave, and she's told them everything she knows, there isn't a whole lot she can do that doesn't require the approval of someone else first.

Depending on how long she's going to have to stay at the club, she might ask if she can go pick up certain necessities that would make a prolonged stay more comfortable.
Penny Dreadful
Penny Dreadful
Player
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Mon May 11, 2009 7:23 pm

You fed on Linda, careful to not take too much. You also wisely took off her bra since well, women didn't sleep in them if they wanted to be comfortable. As you sat back in the seat, listening to the music and Linda's soft snoring, you felt one final drop of blood from the corner of your lip roll down your chin. Linda stirred, but only enough to roll over.

You had time to contemplate...

OOC - Where do you want to go from here?

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Penny Dreadful Mon May 11, 2009 3:21 am

Ekaterina held on to Linda's hand and puller her closer, turning her around so that Linda's back was towards the bed. She then squeezed Linda's hand reassuringly and kissed her once on the neck before sinking her fangs into the soft skin. As the wonderfully warm liquid flowed over her lips she gently laid Linda down on the bed and continued drinking, bent down over her. She drank in carefully measured sips, savoring the taste much like a wine taster might sample a particularly fine vintage.

When she was finished Linda was asleep within seconds, so Ekaterina pulled off her clothes and folded them neatly, laying them down on a chair next to the bed. She then pulled Linda, who was now only in her underwear, onto the bed proper and pulled the covers up over her so she could sleep it off. After some deliberation, Ekaterina wrote down the number for her mobile on a piece of paper and slipped it into the pocket of Linda's jacket. It couldn't hurt to start building up a list of mortals in case feeding prospects were slim one night. Ekaterina then sat down in the remaining chair and listened to Bach, licking her lips.
Penny Dreadful
Penny Dreadful
Player
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Mon May 11, 2009 2:41 am

Linda came over and took the small glass of water. She took a sip. "Thank you," She had said while smiling. She seemed a little nervous which meant she was a lot nervous. The music helped, but it wasn't completely soothing to her. She did slowly though seem to relax a little. You could chalk it up to something new for her.

When you came to her, she nodded at your words. "Okay." Linda took a half step closer. She touched your hand. She touched your shoulder and smiled.

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Penny Dreadful Sun May 10, 2009 2:51 pm

Ekaterina smiled when she saw Linda take her shoes off. "Do not apologise. Too few people these days have a proper respect when entering another person's house. They will track mud over a Persian rug and think nothing of it. It is good to see someone who has a well developed sense of propriety."

She went to the minibar and fixed Linda a glass of water. After giving it to her she put on some music, a nice piece by Bach that was very soothing to listen to, and let it play softly in the background to provide a bit of ambience.

"Please, make yourself comfortable."
She moved back over to where Linda was. "If at any point your are uncomfortable and wish me to stop, just say so. I will stop whenever you wish, though I think you will rather enjoy this."
Penny Dreadful
Penny Dreadful
Player
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Sun May 10, 2009 2:07 pm

Linda shook her head slowly and took a few steps forward. "No it's okay," Linda had said. "I'm flattered. It's just, like I said, I've never been approached by a woman before." Linda smiled when you offered to get her something, like maybe another drink. There was a mini-bar there. "I've been drinking martinis all night. I'm just a little tipsy." Linda held up her index finger and thumb, indicating it was just a little bit. "I'll drink some water if you have it... and what about some music? Something lite, and in the background might be good. I think it would help us both relax a little, right?"

Linda followed you to the mini bar, but not before stepping out of her heels at the door. When she saw you look at her, she apologized again. "Sorry. Taking my shoes off at the door is an old habit. When I lived in Japan, it was common."

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Penny Dreadful Sat May 09, 2009 4:57 pm

Ekaterina could have kicked herself. Of all the times for this to happen... How many times had she successfully seduced prey of both sexes without any trouble, and now this. And in front of the Warlock's childe no less. She supposed it was a good thing that Natalya had managed to save the situation, but Ekaterina hated the thought of owing her a favour now. She had already gotten a most unfavourable deal from the elder in the other room, and she had absolutely no desire to be tied even closer to the Tremere. Carry on like this and you'll get sucked into their pyramid yet, licking someone's boots for the rest of your nights instead of reclaiming what's rightfully yours.

She turned to face Linda again. If she was hanging her coat on the rack that meant she was at least comfortable enough to not want to leave again straight away. "Nonsense", she said. "I was a bit too forward, and I apologise for that. But come, sit and be comfortable. The master of the house has graciously provided this room for me to stay over the next several days. Can I get you anything, another drink perhaps?"
Penny Dreadful
Penny Dreadful
Player
Player

Back to top Go down

A Full Blood Pool - Ekaterina Empty A Full Blood Pool - Ekaterina

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Sat May 09, 2009 3:49 pm

The next few moments for you were a little embarrassing. Your botched attempt to seduce prey was something you were silently glad your sire did not see. The punishment would have been harsh and probably permanent. It didn't help though, that you could have just as easily given Natalya the impression you didn't know how to feed yourself. On the other hand, you were glad she had that mental commanding trick she had. Your sire could do that, and so could one or two of the other kindred she associated with. Natalya being able to do it meant you might be able to learn it yourself...

Once you had returned to your room - one small, identical to the same one Dragon had used earlier, except that it had no secret entrance to a Thaumaturgy chamber in the middle of the floor. You noticed how Linda looked around the small room carefully. She subconsciencely took off her jacket and hung it on the coat rack. Then Linda took a few more steps inside the room, following you.

"I'm sorry...about earlier," Linda said cautiously. "This is the first time anything like that has ever happened to me."

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down