Thank you for finding us, but we've moved:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Presidential Suite - Natalya

2 posters

Go down

Presidential Suite - Natalya Empty Re: Presidential Suite - Natalya

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Mon May 11, 2009 6:43 pm

OOC - If you want, you can go join the Tremere lounge.

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1279
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by purplegeekness Mon May 11, 2009 3:37 am

Natalya kissed Vic, tasting him to see if the main course would be as good as it promised to be. She moved backwards on the bed, towards the head of it beckoning Vic onwards. As he approached she kissed him all over his chest, her tongue tasting him that strange tang of male sweat like nectar to her lips. She pushed him without force over so his back was resting on the duvet. She clambered on top of him, straddling him. She rolled her hips teasing her prey. She could feel him, ready and waiting. She would not have to do much to satisfy his needs.

Leaning forwards, she softly nibbled on Vics ear, then moved softly nibble kissing from his shoulder blade up the side of his neck. Her eyelids grew heavy with need, she could taste it already. The heat grew in her body, as her kisses grew more insistent, until she could hold back no longer. Her fangs sank into the ecstasy of the Kiss on Vics neck. The warm blood pulsed into Natalyas mouth, the rush, the excitement all culminating in this special moment between her and her prey. Vic's blood was unique to him, it had a thick, solid taste to match his body, her lips suckled at the wound drawing his lifes blood into to provide his sustenance, she could tell he'd been taking something, but couldn't tell precisely what. At that time it didn't matter. She was the queen of reality and Vic was her obedient servant. She could feel his body spill its seed in the blind ecstasy of the Kiss. Natalya lips brushed his skin drawing more into her mouth, she felt uniquely bound to Vic at that time as his blood slowly satiated that hunger within her. The urge to continue supping from his body was great, But almost against her will, Natalya managed to lick the wound closed. She sat on her haunches, breathing deeply enjoying the last taste of his blood as it circulated in her mouth. It was with great reluctance she stood up, to pull her dress back on.

In cleaning up the apartment, she took off her underwear and threw it in a corner. She leaned close to Vic whispering in his sleeping ear "Vic, my name is Natalya and you just had some of the best sex you've ever had. Everything you imagined it to be, it was." Smiling to herself, she reached into a drawer where Dragon had thoughtfully provided clothes in her size. Thinking she might need to go back down onto the club floor and that it might be a little unusual for her to wear new clothing she got dressed in her old clothing. She folded Vics clothes neatly arranging them for him to dress when he left. She placed her card in his wallet with a phone number on the back. Feeling substantially less hungry she left her room to go and find Dragon.
purplegeekness
purplegeekness
Purple Storyteller
Purple Storyteller

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Mon May 11, 2009 3:02 am

"Santa said you were a good girl this year." He chuckled. Vic looked down at you and made eye contact as you grabbed his ass. He let out a very low and slow groan. He followed it with a happy sound. Vic took both of your arms as his pants hit the ground. He stood you back up and then put his arms around you. His left hand touched your cheek. The back of his hand came down your shoulder. Vic made eye contact once more before his big arms engulfed you.

He leaned in to give you a warm kiss on the lips, pushing back so you both fell on the bed. The springs caused you both to bounce a little.

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by purplegeekness Mon May 11, 2009 2:31 am

Natalya made sure to show appreciation for his body. It wasn't difficult. To be that tough and toned took a lot of hours of dedication. While she wasn't so impressed by his overall shape, she was certainly impressed by his dedication and training and that made her see him in a whole new and attractive light. Natalya hopped off the bed, the corner of her lips turned up in a smile.

She lowered her hands to his belt. Batting her eyelashes at him as she looked him directly in the eye, she unfastened his belt, undoing the button and unzipping the zip, to let the trousers fall to the ground. She ran her hand over his stomach enjoying the feel of potence laid within. He may not look spectacularly muscular, but one touch of his skin told her all she needed to know. She ran a hand around his buttock squeezing it with pleasure to see how big his muscles were there. "I can see Santa brought me something for myself this year"
purplegeekness
purplegeekness
Purple Storyteller
Purple Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Mon May 11, 2009 2:19 am

Vic slowly did as he was told. He stood up and faced you. First he undid his belt. Instead of moving to his pants, he lifted one foot and then the other. He took off a pair of thick Adidas cotton ankle socks. He watched you lay there demurely. Your initial presumption that Vic's hard body helped him look better was accurate. Vic had a thin layer of chest hair. It traveled down his abs and then disappeared down into his pants. It wasn't nasty and bushy. It was thin, well groomed, and almost invisible. He had tattoos on both forearms. On the right was a Tree of Life on the interior wrist. On the right, along the elbow, was a skeletal hand holding all four aces plus a joker. Vic wasn't ripped, not like you would expect from a body builder, but he was clearly strong as an ox with the thickness of his shoulders and chest.

Instead of dropping his pants, Vic grinned. Her wriggled his index finger at you. "Why don't you come unwrap your present?"

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by purplegeekness Mon May 11, 2009 1:17 am

Natalya chuckled. "Your ink was worth every penny. A true master at work. I almost wish I knew who did it." She reached around to cup his face caressing it with her fingers as he had a closer look at her tattoos. "And like any Christmas present, it looks all the better for being unwrapped." She moved back to lie on the bed, motioning to Vic with her finger to drop his pants and lie down on the bed with his back towards her. "Now Vic, fair is fair, I'm in my underwear....so should you, and I'm curious. Every tattoo has a story, a reason for being. What's the story behind yours."
purplegeekness
purplegeekness
Purple Storyteller
Purple Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Sun May 10, 2009 5:58 pm

"Thanks," Vic said. "It took about a month and around 10 grand to get right." He nodded happily. Vic watched you. He watched you very carefully as your dress came off. He seemed like he was entranced with you and your movements. When you backed up to him, he was quick to put his hands on your hips. His rough, strong hands squeezed. His thumbs kneeded towards your spine. He let go, and then traced his fingertips upwards towards the dragon on your shoulder. "Very sexy. This is like a present on Christmas morning."

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by purplegeekness Sun May 10, 2009 2:09 am

Natalya sat back with admiring glance. "That's impressive work, Vic. Very impressive. You must have been on the table for hours. The colours are so vibrant. I need to know who did it and the story behind it." She slipped off the bed, moving to be in front of Vic with her back turned to him. She reached behind her neck undoing the button that would allow her to take the dress off. She turned to look at Vic over her shoulder and slid the dress slowly off herself, making sure he was watching as she unveiled her own tattoos, first the dragon over her right shoulder. A unique creation, designed to emphasize her curves and body, it's scales almost seeming alive as part of her skin, the eyes glowing as it regarded Vic from her shoulder, the mouth open in anticipation of a tasty morsel. As the dress slid down over her hips, the tattoo at the base of her spine was brought to life, the intricate work every bit the equal of her shoulder tattoo. Her "tramp stamp" was a work of Celtic tribal knotwork, brought forth in vibrant colour. A feast for the eyes, graceful in shape and form. She knew Vic was curious. "Steve Wilks" she said as she moved backwards towards the bed to give him a closer look.
purplegeekness
purplegeekness
Purple Storyteller
Purple Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Sun May 10, 2009 1:09 am

Vic did as you told him. He unbuttoned his shirt in silence. I came off his shoulders. His neck and back were just as muscularly toned as you would've thought. You could see one single tattoo on his back. The tattoo was a fully colored Phoenix bird. It's wings were spread, going from shoulder tip to shoulder tip. The bird continued to move down Vic's back. In the Phoenix's claws as a horizontal thorny rose. The artwork was par none. Whoever had done it was just as skilled as the artist that did yours.

"No it's okay," he said. "It's not every day I get to hear what's going on with people outside of my own little circle. It's refreshing to hear someone talk about something else." Vic was starting to relax. He slowly turned to you and took your hand. Vic slid backwards and almost layed on his back. He wasn't quite there yet. Instead he was propped up on his elbows. "Your turn. You take something off."

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by purplegeekness Sat May 09, 2009 9:50 pm

Natalya smiled as she rubbed Vics shoulders deeply trying to release his tension. "This would work better if you took your shirt off you know. There's not much to say really. I arrived here....well, it must be 5 or 6 years ago as an exchange student. UCLA was pleasant enough, but my studies were more interesting than the student lifestyle. I was involved in a private research project at the end of my time, a side project kind of thing that turned out to be very profitable. With my share, I invested some, I started the magazine with the rest. It really didn't take long until I made my first million, which as you can imagine, seemed very surprising at the time. The magazine has been going for 2 years now and we're gaining market share rather rapidly. We employ the internet a lot, so we pick up on some stories much more rapidly than other more conservative magazines, and we're also perhaps a touch racier. I also know more than a few designers, so we get some scoops on fashion.......but I'm sorry. Once again with the business." Natalya laughed. "We're here for pleasure." She continued massaging his back and neck until he relaxed. "Before you leave I'll give you my number. If you're ever in town again, we can hook up. Maybe I'll see you fight some night."
purplegeekness
purplegeekness
Purple Storyteller
Purple Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Sat May 09, 2009 5:00 pm

"Yea, I know. I know. It's just an old habit. What about you? How long have you been here in the United States? You said you were from the Ukraine earlier. You put a lot of work on this magazine of yours too. How long have you been at that?" Vic watched you as you came over and handed him a drink before climbing into the bed as well.

Vic had terribly tense muscles. He took his drink from you with a thank you. Then he took a sip and sighed slowly as you kneaded your hands on his neck. His neck was thick and strong. There was a clearly defined hardness to him. He was tough and knotted up. You could tell that it would take some serious skill to massage out the tensity.

The way the slow groan escaped his lips, and then his head leaned forward, "That...feels good."

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by purplegeekness Sat May 09, 2009 4:26 pm

"No, I've never been to Midnight Neon before tonight. I've been busy with work and the like. The magazine is beginning to find its feet, so I decided tonight to have some time off to myself. Tera, my....uh...friend? The girl you met earlier? I gather she's been here a few times, she told me about it and got me my membership here. I visited her room briefly before heading downstairs." Natalya smiled as she handed him his drink. If he took his shoes off, he was going to stay.

She slipped around behind him to massage his neck, already envisioning the feast that would await her once he was ready. "Vic, seriously? To get into this club you need to be a millionaire. No journalist I've ever heard of could afford that. Besides the bouncers are very skilled and very very good at their job. Newspapers wouldn't dare print anything without proof and with the wealth in this club, any patron could sue for far more than the paper is worth. Remember, what happens here stays here. Take a look at the other patrons, they're just as shy and reticent about publicity as you are. Nothing will get out into the public domain. Put it this way, would I be here, about to make love to you, if I thought anything damaging would leave this place?" Her thumbs and fingers kneaded the skin on his neck to ease his tension.
purplegeekness
purplegeekness
Purple Storyteller
Purple Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Sat May 09, 2009 2:07 pm

Vic came in. He looked around, clearly impressed. "And you're sure you have never been here before?" Vic eyed you a little suspiciously while he still stood on the foyer. He waited for you a second while you walked towards your mini bar. It was in a cabinet setup literally identical to the one in Dragon's room 13, and just like the one in Ekaterina's room 6. You watched, almost a little amused as Vic took his shoes off at the door and carefully set them to the side.

Then he stepped further into the room. Vic did as instructed while you attended the bar. "I know," he said, slowly taking off his coat. "It's just that I feel responsible for them too. I'm under a lot of corporate pressure. It would look awfully bad for business if it got out that three of us were found in a club heavily intoxicated and enjoying a variety of partners..." It almost sounded a little insulting, but the serious look on Vic's face told you that it was no joking matter to him. He was very determined to be professional, and in that regard he took his job very seriously. His straight forward, strong willed determination was an admirable trait.

He sat down on the edge of the bed and watched you. "But yes. I am more comfortable now."

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by purplegeekness Sat May 09, 2009 12:57 am

Natalya led Vic around the room taking in the sights herself, she walked around with the pleased smile of a girl knowing that someone finally understands her tastes. There were odd things around that might need some things changed but for the most part very well done. She resolved to give her Sire all the gratitude he deserved for this. The bath was a nice touch, she always felt relaxed in a deep hot bath. Nothing quite relaxed

"Truthfully, Vince? I've never been in this room before in my life. My interior decorator did a decent job. I like the subdued lighting, my eyes are pretty sensitive to bright lights. My mother used to think I was albino, and the beige keeps the room feeling warm." She led the hulking wrestler in and over to the bed. "Have a seat. Can I get you anything?" she knew Dragon would have the room stocked with some alcohol somewhere. Nothing like a quick drink or two to make your food pliant. "Feel free to take off anything you need to feel more relaxed. You can relax, Holly and Linda can take care of themselves. Both of them are very successful adults in their own right Vic. You all need some time off now again, to just relax and have fun and forget about the public image you're supposed to present. I daresay by now, Linda is trying something she's never tried before and she might like it. No doubt Holly is also having a new experience...or possibly several. There's no judgment here. No media here, and in a short while, you'll have someone new to experience yourself." Natalya moved across the room to light a scented candle, the aroma of lavender slowly filled the room. Natalya sat down beside Vic "Now, don't you feel better already?"
purplegeekness
purplegeekness
Purple Storyteller
Purple Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Presidential Suite - Natalya Empty Presidential Suite - Natalya

Post by Jedi_Master_007 Fri May 08, 2009 10:24 pm

Dragon's room was nothing like your own presidential suite. Your room had soft beige colored walls that were cut in with deep rich mahogany. Rows of bright lights with warm misty globes kept the room nicely lit while not being obtrusive or loud. The floors were an old hardwood, but covered in tasteful Arabic rugs. The large, covered king sized bed dominated the far corner by being elevated. The private bathroom wasn't just a bathroom. It was a spa and sauna too. That didn't even touch on your main "living" area.

Vic followed you in, but he was somewhat distracted by Holly and Linda. Linda didn't go out very often, and she'd made no interest in women before, but at the same time, what happens in L.A. stays in L.A. right? He had spoke with her to see if she was alright, but being a big girl, she could take care of herself. Holly had the key to get into her own room, but she wasn't interested in what the others were up too. She was far, far more interested in her own small following of yuppie bois!

When Vic saw your room, he looked around impressed. "Nice. You come here a lot?"

Jedi_Master_007
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum